GGT 252 Is Going to Evo and will make Top 16 Masters of Teräs Käsi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll most likely pick it up in the Summer sale. I enjoyed it.

Fortunately there are only three or four games I'd even want to pick up. I'm hoping I don't go on buying games I don't want and know I'll never play, lol.

So I haven't played my Vita in over a week now. It is in serious need of some games. If only it had any releases worth being excited for.

Why the heck hasn't Digimon World been released on the PSN?

Oh, I thought you bought it?

Either way, I agree that there really aren't many games I'm super interested in picking up, and double agree when it comes to actually playing these games >.<

I haven't played my Vita in a while either, I enjoy the games I have but I just always want to do something else instead.

And there's a lot of games that should be out on the PSN now that aren't, I will agree that Digimon World would be pretty sweet to play again.

I was going to type in that I made a breakfast burrito and that it was delicious and right as I was sitting down starting to eat and I get on this thread my power flashes out, stupid storm >.

Fortunately there are only three or four games I'd even want to pick up. I'm hoping I don't go on buying games I don't want and know I'll never play, lol.

So I haven't played my Vita in over a week now. It is in serious need of some games. If only it had any releases worth being excited for.

My Vita backlog is huge, I'm still trying to work out from under it and I haven't even bought Velocity Ultra or Muramasa yet. And it's only going to grow tomorrow when I pick up SH:BoM for $7.50 too. o_O

All of that and I don't even care about P4G. :p

Funny, I can't even bring myself to play my 3DS XL and I have 8+ games for it too. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

I was just getting all pissy about no Monster Rancher 2 on PSN. Shit's weak.

I wanna know why the PS1 version of Parappa isn't on PSN.
To force people to buy the PSP game, probably.

Why would you buy PSP Parappa (even if it was good) if the PSOne was on the store and playable and cost 50% less?

I'm still fuming over here because SCEA hasn't fixed the bullshit they're pulling with Vita PSOne emulation and games like Crash/Spyro/R-Type are all unplayable, even via side load. Funny, they work if you have an EU or JP account.

fucking SCEA.

To force people to buy the PSP game, probably.

Why would you buy PSP Parappa (even if it was good) if the PSOne was on the store and playable and cost 50% less?

I'm still fuming over here because SCEA hasn't fixed the bullshit they're pulling with Vita PSOne emulation and games like Crash/Spyro/R-Type are all unplayable, even via side load. Funny, they work if you have an EU or JP account.

fucking SCEA.
At this point, would they really still be trying to sell that PSP game though? I thought maybe after PS All Stars, they would release the PS1 version, but nope. Guess I'll just have to track down a physical copy.

At this point, would they really still be trying to sell that PSP game though? I thought maybe after PS All Stars, they would release the PS1 version, but nope. Guess I'll just have to track down a physical copy.
Well, considering how likely SCEA is to be adding PSOne games to the store these days? They probably don't think there's a market for it now and before they were worried about killing the sales of the PSP title.

Oh.

From my understand you can pirate PS1 games on your PSP.

I don't know this from experience but from my understanding of the world around me.

I could see why you would want to play it on your HD television instead though.

now dieminion and sanford kelly going to evo. I don't care all they play is AE we all know some japanese guy is winning that.

I saw that movie. It was a
trainwreck

Did you guys get my funny joke that no one else has ever made about a movie with trains?

Also how do I make spoilers not look terrible in CAG 3.0?
lol

Anyways, can you explain your joke for me.

I don't know what trains have to do with cowboys and people pretending to be Indians.

Did you know that Tonto is Spanish for idiot? The name is pronounced differently because white people.

Knowledge.

I actually do want to know if I can make spoilers not look like that.

And the movie is about cowboys and people pretending to be Indians while on trains.

Yeah, spoilers took a terrible downgrade from their previous look (which I actually preferred over what gaf does).

Quotes kind of suck too.

lolol trainwreck

did you get it bluescrote? I hope pacific rim doesn't flop this won't bode well for us mexican weaboo's if this movie flops

Well Pacific Rim actually seems good (largely due to the fact that Guillermo del Toro is directing it).

So hopefully that one won't flop.

Well Pacific Rim actually seems good (largely due to the fact that Guillermo del Toro is directing it).

So hopefully that one won't flop.
We should all make a GGT date and go see it. Just text me

I think Pacific Rim will be big, but it'll be like the Hellboy movies, so everyone will forget about it by the time we get to Christmas.

I think Pacific Rim will be big, but it'll be like the Hellboy movies, so everyone will forget about it by the time we get to Christmas.
My expectations exactly. I enjoy the Hellboy flicks too, so I'm hopeful. Fan of most of Guillermo's stuff.

Vita's suspended in the middle of The Reaper fight in Persona 3. Got him almost halfway down. I think I got this.

I still stand by my opinion that Blade 2 and Hellboy 2 are Del Toro's best English films. Pan's Labyrinth is on a whole other level from everything else he has done.

I still stand by my opinion that Blade 2 and Hellboy 2 are Del Toro's best English films. Pan's Labyrinth is on a whole other level from everything else he has done.
Blade 2 was so stupid bcuz that dead guy from the first one came back somehow for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back