GGT 252 Is Going to Evo and will make Top 16 Masters of Teräs Käsi

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the guys with dante's avatars shit on you, frosty. They know whats up they agree with you

Last edited by a moderator:
GuardianE turned that thread into a DmC discussion. Didn't guardian E used to post in here?

"In addition, "DmC Devil May Cry" (for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360) enjoyed stable popularity in overseas markets and posted solid sales"

boooo

I'm making friends over on GAF:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617191

Sometimes trolling people is so ridiculously fun.
Gosh Frost, how could you say such things? Don't you understand? Stop being such a moron, gosh. I can't believe you would wish that on anyone. You should take that back you psychopath. Like seriously, wtf? You should be banned. Mods, ban this @$$. Seriously, wtf.

Good job, Frosty.

Everyone jumps on frosty for nothing and now everyone is jumping on guardianE and defending DmC what a horrible forum.

Gosh Frost, how could you say such things? Don't you understand? Stop being such a moron, gosh. I can't believe you would wish that on anyone. You should take that back you psychopath. Like seriously, wtf? You should be banned. Mods, ban this @$$. Seriously, wtf.

Good job, Frosty.
tumblr_lycauzirY61qhkgdno1_500.gif

So it seems if you buy FE:A and SMT IV and register the codes, you get $30 credit for the eShop. 

Nice. 

Edit: Fixed. 

I'm over it. 

Is it bad that i want Ninja Theory itself to close down too in addition to their forums?

I like cupcakes.
Me too.

It's not bad, it's deserved. Much better studios have been shuttered already this year. fuck NT and their mediocre at best titles.

That's what has GAF raging at me. :rofl:

It certainly was great at being awful. Motion capture and good voice acting does not = great characters and a great story like people claim.
It's a mediocre game, for sure, but it was functional enough that I thought NT could go places from there as a developer. Like, alright, we know they can make a game. As opposed to Heavenly Sword which really was just a tech demo.

But now with DmC, I'm pretty sure they're just trolls wasting other people's money.

It's a mediocre game, for sure, but it was functional enough that I thought NT could go places from there as a developer. Like, alright, we know they can make a game. As opposed to Heavenly Sword which really was just a tech demo.

But now with DmC, I'm pretty sure they're just trolls wasting other people's money.
Doesn't matter at this point. They're shutting down.

Frost said so.

He wasn't in the greatest of shape, but he wasn't like grossly overweight either. Hell up until my ankle injury I walked about 4 miles every workday since I walk to work (minimum of 4 times a week, sometimes more because I usually pick up shifts whenever possible) and I've still had trouble keeping in shape.

He wasn't in the greatest of shape, but he wasn't like grossly overweight either. Hell up until my ankle injury I walked about 4 miles every workday since I walk to work (minimum of 4 times a week, sometimes more because I usually pick up shifts whenever possible) and I've still had trouble keeping in shape.
Try the taco bell diet menu. Delicious and healthy.

Seriously, I'm concerned about Zeki's health right now.

He keeps ignoring me.

I think he's subconsciously trying to tell me he's in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back