GGT 269 Has higher production costs than GTA5

All these haters hating on GTAV and they haven't even played it.

Trevor might be the best character in any game ever. Superbly written and voice acted.

Also, gunnm you should check out Superior Foes of Spider-Man. Only Spidey book I read, despite it have almost nothing to do with any Spider-Man.

Also Bioshit Infinite picked up now that I can saw off people's heads. Shooting mechanics are better than BS1's, but still not great.
I thought it was solid. I mostly stuck with the machine gun and sniper rifle.

I liked the gunplay better than the first two games for sure, just didn't match the atmosphere of those, or the story of the first.

Monster Hunter 4 numbers say they'll be fine as long as they focus on their franchises like that, which actually sell :p
Just remember kids. Sales != quality.

F2P single player SoulCalibur for PS3. Sophitia's back. Why.
People apparently love her? I think she's the one that is making a cameo in WO3Ultimate.

So Monster Hunter is $20 on the eShop. How good is the game compared to the demo? I thought the demo was shit. :l
Based on my experience with MHFU on PSP/Vita, that's entirely accurate.

Castlevania is Konami.
I'm pretty sure it's Capcom. Haven't you ever heard of the Capcom code? Up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-select-start...

ukQfxEI.png

Trevor might be the best character in any game ever. Superbly written and voice acted.

Also, gunnm you should check out Superior Foes of Spider-Man. Only Spidey book I read, despite it have almost nothing to do with any Spider-Man.
I read superior spider man team up. Why don't you like superior spider man?

I'd at least like to know why the 3DS version can't handle it. The online for the Wii U version is better than a lot of games I've played.

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who knows nothing about Monster Hunter is it a big deal the Vita is getting one in the form of Monster Hunter: Frontier G? Says it will have online play. Happy about Gravity Rush 2...enjoyed the first.

I'd at least like to know why the 3DS version can't handle it. The online for the Wii U version is better than a lot of games I've played.
Not to shit on the wii u but isn't that because they need less resources due to a smaller fan base?

There's no denying that server load is something to account for, but they handle general netcode and latency pretty admirably. The lobby organization and room management is pretty convoluted, but the online quality's at least there. Granted, it's the only Wii U title I've played online, so who knows if they all run as well.

As someone who knows nothing about Monster Hunter is it a big deal the Vita is getting one in the form of Monster Hunter: Frontier G? Says it will have online play. Happy about Gravity Rush 2...enjoyed the first.
Not exactly. The doomsayers are basically calling it an insult, as it's an MMO type experience, as I understand it, and it's already available on a bunch of other platforms in Japan.

But as Shahid says, it's a start. First "real" game Konami is releasing on Vita since SFxT.

It's already out on like 3-4 systems already as well and hasn't had the most positive feedback on those already, but I'm sure some people will still get a Vita for the more portable MH experience, I still wish it would have released on 360 outside of Japan though and am curious to see how it does

I'm honestly digusted with you right now.
But why bro?

I like GTAV, but that's extreme overexaggeration on Tevor. He's a good character, but best character ever is like saying the story in GTA4 is oscar worthy. Nobody would probably say that about GTA4 though.

No. Frontier G is a ghetto-ass MMO. Easily the worst selling, worst received, worst MH game in the entire line up.

Crapcom at TGS was just one fucking troll after another. Brand new, full RPG from the creator of Breath of Fire??? fucking iOS smartphone game. fuck YOU CAPCOM.

Hey guys, remember how that movie, The Last of Us copied stuff from RE6's story?

You know, with
The cure to the stuff being inside one of the characters?

Naughty Dog is so unoriginal. Heavy Rain was a much better movie.

Heavy Rain is up next on PS3 for me.  Looking forward to finally playing it.  Probably won't get to it until middle of next week at the earliest though.  Big music festival tomorrow and Saturday and have friends in town from tomorrow through Tuesday evening.

Really looking forward to the concerts, great line up with Weezer, Imagine Dragons, Arctic Monkeys, Queens of the Stone Age, Journey, Jane's Addiction, Red Hot Chili Peppers and others.  And it's in the park a block from my condo so super convenient.  :D

Heavy Rain is up next on PS3 for me. Looking forward to finally playing it. Probably won't get to it until middle of next week at the earliest though. Big music festival tomorrow and Saturday and have friends in town from tomorrow through Tuesday evening.

Really looking forward to the concerts, great line up with Weezer, Imagine Dragons, Arctic Monkeys, Queens of the Stone Age, Journey, Jane's Addiction, Red Hot Chili Peppers and others. And it's in the park a block from my condo so super convenient. :D
Music Midtown?

Good shit. Hell of a lineup. Hoping I can get around it to get to the airport on Saturday  :)  I almost went just to add to my "Times Seeing QotSA" count.

It shouldn't cause much traffic on the interstate, especially mid day as it didn't fill up until evening last year.

A ton of people take Marta or live walking distance anyway as there's not all that much parking easy walking distance to Piedmont Park--just garages and pay lots that are as far (or further away) than the Marta station and cost more than train tickets.

I've seen QotSA a couple times, and Jane's Addiction three times.  All the other bands will be first time though.  Super stoked for RHCP at they're at the top of my list of bands I've yet to catch live.  Knocked Foo Fighters off that list at Music Midtown last year. :D

bread's done
Back