GGT 269 Has higher production costs than GTA5

Super stoked for RHCP at they're at the top of my list of bands I've yet to catch live. Knocked Foo Fighters off that list at Music Midtown last year. :D
RHCP is rough. I've saw them with STP and they sucked. From what I've heard they are a very hit or miss type of band. Hopefully when you see them they are dead on. It mainly revolved around Anthony Kiedis being off key the entire set. Maybe he had a monitor problem or something but it kind of turned me off on seeing them again.

QOTSA has always been great when I've seen them. I've also seen Weezer quite a few times and met the band (used to run a site called weezon.com a long time ago). They are good live but don't deviate much.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only interesting band on that list is QOTSA. Speaking of concerts, I'm going to Depeche Mode tomorrow night, maybe QOTSA next month and for sure Slayer, Gojira and 4Arm in November. 

And about Spidey, Gunnm. I just don't like the character. He's like Superman to me. I just can't get into no matter how the good the comics have been. I can handle any form of Spider-Man in my Avengers books, but I can't outside of that. 

Hey guys, remember how that movie, The Last of Us copied stuff from RE6's story?

You know, with
The cure to the stuff being inside one of the characters?

Naughty Dog is so unoriginal. Heavy Rain was a much better movie.
You're doing that thing again.

And about Spidey, Gunnm. I just don't like the character. He's like Superman to me. I just can't get into no matter how the good the comics have been. I can handle any form of Spider-Man in my Avengers books, but I can't outside of that.
No The protomen concerts anywhere near you?

I guess the same way you feel about spiderman is the same way I feel about thor. We can all agree wolverine is the best superhero ever doe

The Protomen were actually in DFW a few months ago and I had no idea until the day of the concert. And don't be hatin' on Thor. I thought we were homies. 

The Protomen were actually in DFW a few months ago and I had no idea until the day of the concert. And don't be hatin' on Thor. I thought we were homies.
Jean Grey

Wolverine

Spider Man.

You hate two of those three, you're the one burning bridges to gunnm island dawg.

I like the protomen but they claim to be a mega man band but their lyrics reflect nothing about mega man I still love light up the night. I HOPE MY NEIGHBORS LOVE THAT SONG BECAUSE HURHRURHHRHRU

First time I saw QotSA was in a fuckin' public library/hall back home in Pittsburgh. I have NO idea why or how they got booked there, but it was still amazing. They opened the show by yelling "We will never come back here!"

I like when movies end with the characters having accomplished just as much as they did when the movie began and there being no resolution at the end.

RHCP is rough. I've saw them with STP and they sucked. From what I've heard they are a very hit or miss type of band. Hopefully when you see them they are dead on. It mainly revolved around Anthony Kiedis being off key the entire set. Maybe he had a monitor problem or something but it kind of turned me off on seeing them again.

QOTSA has always been great when I've seen them. I've also seen Weezer quite a few times and met the band (used to run a site called weezon.com a long time ago). They are good live but don't deviate much.
I've heard that about RHCP as well. Some friends say they were great, some not so great (different shows). I've liked the live performances I've seen/heard online/dvd etc. though. I'm not super picky and sound quality is never the greatest at this open air park festivals (vs. an amphitheater with good acoustics) anyway.

Music Midtown is one of the biggest things I miss about living in the Atlanta area. So many great memories...
It is awesome, especially with living right beside the park. This is the third year it's been back--think it got dropped after 2006. I moved here in 2009 so 2010 was my first year. Then it was just one day with The Black Keys and Coldplay headlining. Went to two days last year, with Foo Fighters and Pearl Jam headlining. Still just two days this year, but have 3 stages instead of two. Annoyingly there are overlapping shows this year (with Cake and Jane's Addiction playing at the same time being the biggest nuisance) where as the past two year shows just alternated between two stages with 5-10 minutes in between so you could see everything if you wanted.

I never said I hated Jean Grey, dawg. I just think she should stay dead forever.
And I agree with this. Jean adds more to the X-Men by being dead than she ever did when she was alive.

I love the Protomen! I want to see them live someday.

Been playing a little Rayman Legends. That game is too good.

See, it's not that he's trolling that he likes it.

It's that he actually likes it.

That's what bugs me.
Its because he doesn't like it but wants to be that guy who isn't not liked because he doesn't like that new cool toy you know. Like.

I can't find a hair cut place in GTA V that does mohawks this game sucks. Whatever I'm going to chick-fil-a.

Its because he doesn't like it but wants to be that guy who isn't not liked because he doesn't like that new cool toy you know. Like.
No, he DOES like it. Which is why I'm disturbed cuz he's being mainstream and liking the cool new toy, you know?

He is supposed to like shit like Remember Me.

No, he DOES like it. Which is why I'm disturbed cuz he's being mainstream and liking the cool new toy, you know?

He is supposed to like shit like Remember Me.
just wait, remember me is going to be a cult classic, like mirros edge, and capcom is going to be a sequel, or prequel to it. Finally, i got my gta v, but it is on xbox 360.

NG3 was but a mere setback

That is an understatement. Dumb T-Rex is a dumb T-Rex.

J7r5T.gif

sad news today, former nintendo president Hiroshi Yamauchi died/passed away today.
Well, actually yesterday because Japan is ahead in Time Zones. I wanna know who is going to take over his majority stake in the company...his son? Will it go back into the company? Also, what of the Mariners?

I bought a 360 for NG2 and I bought a PS3 for NGS. Since Team Ninja is dead to me now, I go with PG's action games.
Team Ninja...how far the mighty have fallen.

bread's done
Back