GGT 269 Has higher production costs than GTA5

GTA5 is pretty great. This is refreshing, as a staunch hater of everything about GTA4 (except hot dog carts and their propane tanks.)

Trevor's cool but, I find him to be easily the least engaging of the three.

i have a question regarding xbox 360 save files, every time i tried to load a save file, it requires me to login to my xbox live gamertag, even though i saved it on the hdd. is that normal?

I find Trevor to the best written of all the characters, though they're all well done. Franklin is the best to play with, IMO.

i have a question regarding xbox 360 save files, every time i tried to load a save file, it requires me to login to my xbox live gamertag, even though i saved it on the hdd. is that normal?
It's normal most of the time.

Only the owner of the save file can access it usually.

I used to have fun with trying to mass copy saves from my HDD to my memory unit because there'd be saves owned by other gamer profiles and it would have issues dealing with those during the copy op.

GTA5 is pretty great. This is refreshing, as a staunch hater of everything about GTA4 (except hot dog carts and their propane tanks.)

Trevor's cool but, I find him to be easily the least engaging of the three.
This gives me pause as someone who has always liked GTA games.

If it's a refinement of GTA4, it could be amazing.

If it's something that panders more to the Saint's Row demographic, I'm probably going to hate it.

Either way, I'll wait for the PC version.

I find playing GTA in real life to be very lack luster.  Graphics suck, car controls are defined and shooting mechanics are not easy.  The gun likes to shake all over the place.

Last edited by a moderator:

I used to have fun with trying to mass copy saves from my HDD to my memory unit because there'd be saves owned by other gamer profiles and it would have issues dealing with those during the copy op.

If it's something that panders more to the Saint's Row demographic, I'm probably going to hate it.
thanks, gta v is like a blend of san andrea/gta iv/vice city together.

sonny-with-a-chance.jpg

It ended years ago. Get with the times, yo.

Wow nice Congrats!, I've been here forever and never won anything. Glad someone who frequents won though.
Thanks! I'm really glad to have won, too!

I won my PS3 from CAG.

It's no big deal, I'm over it.
Wow, that's pretty baller! What model was it?

Congrats! I won a game from CAG once...it was NBA Inside for PSP and it was terrible, but I got decent trade-in for it.
Thanks! I have won a few things before. Like I once won a game from Shipwreck and I won Critter Crunch from Wombat or Cheapy once, but this price far outweighs that.

With mighty no 9 reaching its goal its like we all won a contest.

What'd you win? And how?
True! I'm very happy it reached its goal!

I won any game of my choice $40 or under from a thread in the Contest/Free section! All I had to do was vote for some design on Threadless and I was entered! I asked for the amount I won in PSN credit (so I can put it towards GTA or Batman), but if that's a no go, then I'll ask for a Disney infinity character pack or KH HD. Today has been a pretty nice day for me.

As Frosty said, it's totally normal. You should just sign into your profile whenever you turn on the console.

Always Sunny has been back for three weeks and nobody has fuckin told me?
Yeah, I thought you would have known! I've been DVRing it. Strong season so far.

I won any game of my choice $40 or under from a thread in the Contest/Free section! All I had to do was vote for some design on Threadless and I was entered! I asked for the amount I won in PSN credit (so I can put it towards GTA or Batman), but if that's a no go, then I'll ask for a Disney infinity character pack or KH HD. Today has been a pretty nice day for me.

\
cool congrats don't waste it on hastuna miku

I loved GTA up until 4. Nothing about that game did it for me, despite the hundreds of hours I poured into it's predecessors. Don't jump to the Saints Row assumption; it's all GTA.

If saint's row 4 spent all of its money on production and not voice actors it could have been a better game. There's not one famous person in the GTA V VO crew other then Danny Tamberelli and hes kinda famous at best

It was the slim when it was first announced. It was some joint Goozex/CAG thing with CAG hosting and Goozex supplying.

It came with a copy of Watchman on bluray too.

I like Watchman.
I like Watchmen a lot, too. Was my favorite Superhero movie until Man of Steel.

Its stupid they moved all of their shit to FXX whatever the fuck that is. I've been watching through torrents
It is stupid! I fucking hate the rebranding/new channel shit.

If saint's row 4 spent all of its money on production and not voice actors it could have been a better game. There's not one famous person in the GTA V VO crew other then Danny Tamberelli and hes kinda famous at best
gunnm, you got gta v already? on xbox 360?

Oh, so that wasn't Johan Hill?

At least they got the better Pete.

Squee!  I gots my Wind Waker LE Wii U!  Odd, but I never got a call yesterday from GS to remind to come in with trades and all that shit.  I went during lunch and paid it off with credits and my CC to some disinterested GS employee with a borderline rude attitude.  Dropped it off at home and when I got back to the office I saw that I had a voicemail.

It was "Isis" from GS reminding me to come in to pick up my preorder and come in with trades, lol.

Squee! I gots my Wind Waker LE Wii U! Odd, but I never got a call yesterday from GS to remind to come in with trades and all that shit. I went during lunch and paid it off with credits and my CC to some disinterested GS employee with a borderline rude attitude. Dropped it off at home and when I got back to the office I saw that I had a voicemail.

It was "Isis" from GS reminding me to come in to pick up my preorder and come in with trades, lol.
Welcome to the family.

I loved GTA up until 4. Nothing about that game did it for me, despite the hundreds of hours I poured into it's predecessors. Don't jump to the Saints Row assumption; it's all GTA.
From what I have played of 5 I would say there were a small amount of "Saints" styled moments so far, if that was intentional or not though who knows, that said, I'm also enjoying 5 far more then 4 but I still don't think it's as amazing as everyone has been saying yet, but it is very enjoyable and that's what matters. I'm mainly looking forward to the online coming out soon though.

Squee! I gots my Wind Waker LE Wii U! Odd, but I never got a call yesterday from GS to remind to come in with trades and all that shit. I went during lunch and paid it off with credits and my CC to some disinterested GS employee with a borderline rude attitude. Dropped it off at home and when I got back to the office I saw that I had a voicemail.

Oh man! Hope you enjoy WW and all your other games, I got to wait 2 weeks to play WW again, if you get some time with it I would love to hear impressions.

Ah crap, Wii U re-formats your external drive.  I gotta get a whole new one just for the system.  That 32 GB ain't gonna cut it, WW alone is like 7 or 8 I think.  >_<

Anyhoo, y'all Wii U GGT'ers add me!  My NNID is gunm12.

Ah crap, Wii U re-formats your external drive. I gotta get a whole new one just for the system. That 32 GB ain't gonna cut it, WW alone is like 7 or 8 I think. &gt;_&lt;

Anyhoo, y'all Wii U GGT'ers add me! My NNID is gunm12.
I sent you on the friends list since you don't have the Miiverse settings all set up yet, so you'll have to add me through the friends list as well, name on there is also MoCiWe

I've been joel's friend for a while now

Just got home time for some more dark souls I gotta pro run no dmg run dark souls before I can even attempt dark souls II its so anti casual that every time you die your max health is less and less

Last edited by a moderator:
PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrviYOrF5fs
it looks interesting

bread's done
Back