GGT 269 Has higher production costs than GTA5

Sometimes I forget who you're quoting and then I see that second line.

I'm really glad you're still doing that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be interested if she gets a Rydia costume.

And by Rydia costume I mean they completely scrap Lightning and just put Rydia in the game.

If only Rydia had as much character development as Lightning has in 13 and 13-2. 

Lightning is one of the this generation's best characters. 

Please try and make an argument that Lightning is the main character of XIII-2.

Let me just throw this out there; her being on the box art is not a good argument.

I need to play XIII-2. I'm done with Rayman for now. I got a little frustrated in one of the later worlds and think I just need time away.

I think I'll go to GS tomorrow and cancel my Batman preorder and pick it up on PSN instead. Then, I don't know what I'll do.

I need to play XIII-2. I'm done with Rayman for now. I got a little frustrated in one of the later worlds and think I just need time away.

I think I'll go to GS tomorrow and cancel my Batman preorder and pick it up on PSN instead. Then, I don't know what I'll do.
GTA V?

Don't really know what to say. We used condoms and birth control, but she's 5 days late somehow. According to all the stuff I read there was a 2.89% chance of pregnancy, but it was so low I wasn't really worried about it till now. She takes a test in the morning.

Don't really know what to say. We used condoms and birth control, but she's 5 days late somehow. According to all the stuff I read there was a 2.89% chance of pregnancy, but it was so low I wasn't really worried about it till now. She takes a test in the morning.
dang yo, what if u have a kid, can u handle being a dad? :0

I'm not going to worry about it.

You've had like 42 pregnancy scares.
True, but I've only ever had one where the chick was as late as this, so it kind of scares me. It could easily have something to do with the hormones from the pill and stress throwing her cycle off, but won't know for sure until tomorrow.

dang yo, what if u have a kid, can u handle being a dad? :0
I could handle being a dad. I raised my brothers pretty much. I'm in no way ready for it monetarily, though. I don't graduate school until December 2014 and I'm pretty broke. I'm also really not ready to move again.

Ugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh just hung out with some friends yesterday and got home and crashed, randomly waking up in the middle of the morning, my schedules all messed up, was pretty crazy :eek:

If I decide to get Batman I'm going with Best Buy since if you are a member there you get $10 back, then you also get a free Tim Drake multi skin, the Deathstroke challenges, and a Steelbook

Ugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh just hung out with some friends yesterday and got home and crashed, randomly waking up in the middle of the morning, my schedules all messed up, was pretty crazy :eek:

If I decide to get Batman I'm going with Best Buy since if you are a member there you get $10 back, then you also get a free Tim Drake multi skin, the Deathstroke challenges, and a Steelbook
you think your schedule is screwed up? I woke up last night at 10pm and had breakfast and had dinner at 2am. yep, just another day for me dawg.

you think your schedule is screwed up? I woke up last night at 10pm and had breakfast and had dinner at 2am. yep, just another day for me dawg.
Haha, my normal schedule is more third shift geared so waking up at 10pm is more "normal" for me, but now I get home and crash and sleep when I would normally have just woken up! It's all good though, I'll be able to watch me some football today at least :p

While I want the steelbook, the multi skins sound pretty boring. I'm all about those SP Batman skins. If GS was actually giving them out I would preorder there. I'm just happy PSN has the Deathstroke challenges and skins.

How the fuck am I supposed to beat this level without my eyes bleeding. C'mon Ubisoft, isn't Rayman supposed to be for kids also? 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1saGczFoGVA[/youtube]

Ruh oh! Multiple people being banned right now and all of them used oman accounts. Not to scare you guys but yeah

One on neogaf, one here.

While I want the steelbook, the multi skins sound pretty boring. I'm all about those SP Batman skins. If GS was actually giving them out I would preorder there. I'm just happy PSN has the Deathstroke challenges and skins.
Fair enough, I'm mainly in it for the $10 back, but I do like the skin and steelbook as well, nothing wrong with getting 4 bonuses :p

lol,i seems like you guys never sleep.
Maybeh

Killzone Merc is aight but the missions are kinda boring.
I think what I've played of it is excellent; it's the best FPS I've played in recent memory and it's on a fucking handheld. :rofl:

How the fuck am I supposed to beat this level without my eyes bleeding. C'mon Ubisoft, isn't Rayman supposed to be for kids also?
Depending on how you're actually using also at the end of that sentence, your question could be construed as idiotic.

If you're insinuating that the level shouldn't be in the game because it's too difficult for the "target" audience of kids, I don't even know where to start...

However, if you're commenting on the difficulty in regard to anyone being able to play the game (the wide range of demographics comprising the intended audience), well, kids these days need a challenge. Something needs to challenge younger gamers and force them to get better.

I really didn't think Killzone was that special from what I've played, and I play a real lot of FPS games so I get into those games a lot, but we usually don't like the same games anyways haha :p

Also, the modern Rayman games have had some parts that I found were frustrating due to what feels like poor creator choices, but they are still enjoyable games, just got to do what Joel said and take a break with them if they start getting on your nerves to much

I really didn't think Killzone was that special from what I've played, and I play a real lot of FPS games so I get into those games a lot, but we usually don't like the same games anyways haha :p

Also, the modern Rayman games have had some parts that I found were frustrating due to what feels like poor creator choices, but they are still enjoyable games, just got to do what Joel said and take a break with them if they start getting on your nerves to much
You. LOVE. Halo.

Enough said.

Not a dig, just a reminder that we have radically different opinions on what constitutes quality in the FPS genre.

---

I can't speak on the new Rayman, but Origins was pretty much perfect in terms of design.

I think what I've played of it is excellent; it's the best FPS I've played in recent memory and it's on a fucking handheld. :rofl:

Depending on how you're actually using also at the end of that sentence, your question could be construed as idiotic.

If you're insinuating that the level shouldn't be in the game because it's too difficult for the "target" audience of kids, I don't even know where to start...

However, if you're commenting on the difficulty in regard to anyone being able to play the game (the wide range of demographics comprising the intended audience), well, kids these days need a challenge. Something needs to challenge younger gamers and force them to get better.
I meant like that level actually hurts my eyes because of those effects they put in and if kids play that then well it could hurt their growing eyes. I like Legends alot though.

Just remember bros- Gameplay>graphics It don't matter if it look pretty, if it ain't fun to play then its not a game, its just a tech demo.

So none of us have been banned for downloading games? Good good. Congrats to joel for not having a baby and congrats to us for not being banned

I don't care about the like this shit button dawg I know you guys love to like shit but know deep down I like all of your posts but I can't be arsed to click a button to express my feelings toward said post.

bread's done
Back