GGT 269 Has higher production costs than GTA5

Didn't Panzer pay some rando on craigslist to help him with that?

Or was that a different project that Panzer didn't do himself?

Panzer, why you so sly?

I'm game... maybe.
However, someone should text me when y'all hop on in case I'm too focused on work to check...

--

Anyone in here good at Java? I'm having a bitch of a time debugging something simple and could use a hand. It's got to do with checking a vector for a particular string.
I'll text you when we're on.

Also Java is my main programming language and I use it at work so maybe I can help you out.

A Marvel show without any super heroes and a bunch of casual actors, has to be a big success right?  RIGHT!?

A show about Malcom's dad selling drugs has got to be the one of the best shows ever right?

oh wait.
Haven't even seen a single episode but i can tell its good. But i'm being srs with Marvel. I think theres' a legit chance that it could flop.

Stop trolling the xbox deal thread yo, u be trollin more frosty. Speakin of Frosty, I see him alot on gaf looking to play Soul Sacrifice with other does

Last edited by a moderator:
I rec'd KH 1.5 today.  About fuckin' time.  Worstbuy uses the slowest goddamn USPS shipping possible.  That'll teach me.

Also, Shantae Half Hero got funded, if you contributed or care.

I rec'd KH 1.5 today. About fuckin' time. Worstbuy uses the slowest goddamn USPS shipping possible. That'll teach me.

Apparently you didn't learn anything. They were trying to do you a favor by having it not show up.

Learning how to fly a plane line a boss in GTA.  I think it's the first game in the series where I've cared enough to learn how to fly well.

I rec'd KH 1.5 today. About fuckin' time. Worstbuy uses the slowest goddamn USPS shipping possible. That'll teach me.

I bought Wonderful 101 from worstbuy on Friday and it arrived today using free shipping. They said it was supposed to arrive Wednesday, those liars!

Sorry, we already had Skype talks and it ended. :/ 

Mikey had to go somewhere with his friend. Josh went somewhere else. Cheddahz had homework.

I sat around a little bit, but I was getting uncomfortable talking to some creepy chick, so I left.

tumblr_m3sfxoDurt1r203kco1_1280.jpg

Nice xcom dlc on sale. Also there's a dark souls reference in GTA V. =]

Borderlands 2 DLC is on sale you guys should buy it and then pretend we'll co-op it together. Whatever

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice xcom dlc on sale. Also there's a dark souls reference in GTA V. =]

Borderlands 2 DLC is on sale you guys should buy it and then pretend we'll co-op it together. Whatever
It's not a really a Dark Souls reference, its a yoga stance that everyone knows about except casuals.

Borderlands 2 is whatever.

I'm over it.
You shut your filthy whore mouth! BL2 is great!
nah, I finished the game several times over. I'm kind of over it too. I want to play season pass, but my cheap ass friends refuse to buy it until GOTY edition goes on sale. Since GOTY is not even out yet, that will probably be a little while from now. :cry:

But I had a $20 reward zone certificate.
Handsamu and rich. Marry me? <3

You shut your filthy whore mouth! BL2 is great!
nah, I finished the game several times over. I'm kind of over it too. I want to play season pass, but my cheap ass friends refuse to buy it until GOTY edition goes on sale. Since GOTY is not even out yet, that will probably be a little while from now. :cry:

Handsamu and rich. Marry me? <3
Look at the bright side, by then, you won't be burnt out on it.

I bought BL2 on the cheap during an XBL sale, it's sitting on the hard drive I'll get around to playing it someday. Hell I still haven't beaten the first game, have that on my PS3 thanks to PS+.

Rei is too cool to post over here, so if you haven't already heard, you can get the Ellen Page Shower Simulator (aka Beyond Two Souls) demo early if you like the GameStop page and claim a code over there on The Facebooks.   Power to the Players.

bread's done
Back