GGT 269 Has higher production costs than GTA5

hellen-keller-the-experience-xbox.jpg

Rayman Legends is coolio.  I like.  NSLU is hard as fuck!  And it's all Luigi's fault that scrawny, narra-ass fucka.

I played Hatsune Miku last night and that shit is brutal.  Couldn't pass a single song, what the fuk?

Still on the fence about B2G1 Wii U @ Target.  I just don't know what the third game should be...maybe I will see what is left tomorrow and go from there...

Because of one guy getting banned on neogaf all of CAG freaks the fuck out turns out he was illegally playing pirated games.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://twitter.com/IFCYipeS/status/381905128439037954

I hope we see more half naked guys playing UMVC3 ... wait what

Trevor has been the most interesting character so far. Franklin kinda sucks and Micheal is alright.

The game is bugged and won't let you replay that heist mission at certain times froze on me twice and its a known glitch so that's cool. I choose a shitty gunman and he crashed into a wall like an asshole luckily you can pick up his drop.

The game is bugged and won't let you replay that heist mission at certain times froze on me twice and its a known glitch so that's cool. I choose a shitty gunman and he crashed into a wall like an asshole luckily you can pick up his drop.
did you install the play disc? for xbox 360, you are not suppose to install the play disc, and just play off it.

After playing Mario Kart 7 I can honestly say that the 3DS XL might have been a better choice.

I derped. Damnit.

Yeah 3DS XL is the way to go. You should upgrade immediately. They have the Pikachu one or you can get Pokemon X/Y style.

I love Attack on Titan. Captain Levi is da shit. Dude is ice cold and fast as fuk.

I just got my 3DS like three months ago though. :(

I wouldn't mind getting the Pokemon one honestly. The Pikachu, however, is expensive now. I rather not pay $300 for it. :(

Edit: Attack on Titan is badass. I love the anime''s art style. 

I stopped playing SR IV because I can't get past the stupid Super Power Battle Showdown.  I suck.  T_T

I gave Pikmin 3 a spin, and LOVE it!  Excellent graphics and presentation.  So far, the game is a lot of fun.

Lux, maybe there will be a BF deal on an XL, although I don't think the Pokemon version will be in that mix...that kind of thing tends to sell out fast.

I wouldn't mind getting the Pokemon one honestly. The Pikachu, however, is expensive now. I rather not pay $300 for it. :(

I got my 3DS like three months ago and I'm getting one of the Pokemon 3DS XLs this friday.

Oh yeah Dexter was still on TV. Time to read and not watch how this shitty show ended

Yup disappointing ending.

luxuria, on 22 Sept 2013 - 9:31 PM, said:

It was good until
The main character supposedly dies then doesn't. Then it follows every anime ever with him getting super special powers.

Also he becomes a pushover when he starts following the people which is the complete opposite of what he was at the beginning. So it kinda sucks now. Wish he would have died. That would have been interesting.

It was good until
The main character supposedly dies then doesn't. Then it follows every anime ever with him getting super special powers.

Also he becomes a pushover when he starts following the people which is the complete opposite of what he was at the beginning. So it kinda sucks now. Wish he would have died. That would have been interesting.
I agree.
The first thing I thought after Eren died was, "What?! How does this even continue?" I thought Mikasa would take over as the main character. In a way, she kind of is, but still. I thought Eren having those Titan powers was somewhat interesting honestly. Yeah, typical anime cliche, but I was not expecting him to turn into a titan.

I didn't know the Pokemon XLs were being released this weekend. I might think it over this week then. I wouldn't mind trading in my DS towards it if it wasn't for the fact that I have stuff downloaded. >: [

I stopped playing SR IV because I can't get past the stupid Super Power Battle Showdown. I suck. T_T
Just switch powers constantly (not elements), since the different powers are on different timers so you can use one then use another, and assuming you've been upgrading them that should be almost enough time for the first one you used to be ready again. Also helps if you buy the melee damage upgrades so you can punch people for some damage too.

apparently , there is a attack of the titan game for the 3ds to be release , trailer here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFEyMmzOEP8

Uh-Oh SteamOS, and so it begins....FIGHT!

It's kind of funny in a way at this point you might as well pick 1 platform and just stick to it. These multi-eco-systems are a pain in the ass. This coming from someone who has a Wii, XBOX 360, PS3, a gaming computer, Vita, 3DS. Lol.

It's going to get interesting. I wonder with STEAM OS being Linux how game compatibility will be. 

Now hopefully they'll announce an affordable Steambox so I can have easy access to my Steam library in the living room.

I have no real interest in SteamOS, I'll just use steam on my computer like normal, all the movies/music/etc stuff can all be done on a computer already, it just seems like a limited OS for just that kind of stuff when a normal OS can already do all that stuff and more, oh well

Just switch powers constantly (not elements), since the different powers are on different timers so you can use one then use another, and assuming you've been upgrading them that should be almost enough time for the first one you used to be ready again. Also helps if you buy the melee damage upgrades so you can punch people for some damage too.

I keep running out of time. T_T It's frustrating.

I like Steam, but fuck SteamOS. I never asked for it and I don't want...

As for Attack on Titan:
the show actually does not follow typical anime/manga tropes. The whole "relying on your friends" and "ganbatte and you succeed" is constantly turned on it's head as seemingly important characters get off'd Game of Thrones-style, and inspring speeches and bravado are often met with utter defeat. Although I totally saw that Eren would come back as a Titan coming, the amount of people that get killed and the nature of the special titans was a lot more of a surprise to me.

weevles, on 23 Sept 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:
I keep running out of time. T_T It's frustrating.

I like Steam, but fuck SteamOS. I never asked for it and I don't want...

As for Attack on Titan:
the show actually does not follow typical anime/manga tropes. The whole "relying on your friends" and "ganbatte and you succeed" is constantly turned on it's head as seemingly important characters get off'd Game of Thrones-style, and inspring speeches and bravado are often met with utter defeat. Although I totally saw that Eren would come back as a Titan coming, the amount of people that get killed and the nature of the special titans was a lot more of a surprise to me.
I'm still going with it's generic. Had they
killed off the main character I would have been impressed. Now it's just him learning to use his superpowers while being treated and acting like an obedient little puppy. He's kind of an awful character. Them adding in all the different types and whatever is their attempt to keep the series going forever, which I won't be surprised if they do until people get bored with it, like bleach.

I knew they were going to drop an operating system. Gabe wasn't going to Linux conferences just to use other peoples shit.

Skype tonight, anyone?
I was going to ask this too. I miss you guys.

I won't be home until like 8 doe, so Josh will probably be gone by then : (

Skype tonight, anyone?
I'm game... maybe.

However, someone should text me when y'all hop on in case I'm too focused on work to check...

--

Anyone in here good at Java? I'm having a bitch of a time debugging something simple and could use a hand. It's got to do with checking a vector for a particular string.

corrosivefrost, on 23 Sept 2013 - 3:45 PM, said:
I'm game... maybe.

However, someone should text me when y'all hop on in case I'm too focused on work to check...

--

Anyone in here good at Java? I'm having a bitch of a time debugging something simple and could use a hand. It's got to do with checking a vector for a particular string.
uraizen will help you

I'm game... maybe.

--

I could probably help you out. I helped out Panzer with his java project a couple months ago.

bread's done
Back