GGT 270 Traded in his $400 xbox for $50 back

Sorry to hear about your Xbox, gunnm dawg! I'd be pissed if mine got banned. It would cause me to pretty much go whole hog on pirating games, though.

You weren't banned? Assuming you ''bought'' ray''man''.

My mega man 10 saves didn't transfer over I lost my perfect run save :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop trying to be so fit.
I can't, I wanna be a cop dawg

Nope, I haven't had my console banned yet and I got Rayman.
Oh yeah how'd you like agents of shield?

That black guy from angel is in it I don't know how long but hes a super hero in it who can like at first I thought he had like spiderman wall climbing abilities but like I don't know what his power is he can like make holes in the wall to pull himself up like a wall climber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zEUJ4nbnz4

Yeah you're fine to do that JUST DELETE THE ACCOUNT WITH RAYMAN. I fucking forgot my email to my hungarian account so I lost all of those games.

Aint that a bitch I downloaded rayman played it once cause I hated it now I lose my xbox. How is joel dawg gonna take this? He loved rayman but now it got his xbox banned
Whoa. What XBL region was giving away free Rayman? I didn't see it in the Deals forum. Sorry they banned your GoW console.

Whoa. What XBL region was giving away free Rayman? I didn't see it in the Deals forum. Sorry they banned your GoW console.
Bosnia I think.

Its a good thing you missed out man. Oman was before that with injustice and some other shitty XBL games.

You know, like the first three pages of this thread are like terrible.

BlueScrote is not going to be happy.
:rofl:

As I was scrolling past your post I literally thought to myself that the first three pages were basically filler. I'm over it.

Sucks about your xbox gunmmdawg.

Bosnia I think.
Its a good thing you missed out man. Oman was before that with injustice and some other shitty XBL games.
Thank goodness they didn't tempt me with a real game worth my time like Duke Nukem. Guess I dodged that bullet.

GGT on Neogaf ftw.

I can't, I wanna be a cop dawg

Oh yeah how'd you like agents of shield?

That black guy from angel is in it I don't know how long but hes a super hero in it who can like at first I thought he had like spiderman wall climbing abilities but like I don't know what his power is he can like make holes in the wall to pull himself up like a wall climber
I haven't seen it yet, but I plan to watch it tonight. I got a tooth pulled yesterday and I've got some kind of virus, so I mainly have just been in bed writing essays all day and cursing school with every breath I take. I'm honestly beginning to feel like becoming a teacher is one of the worst decisions I've ever made.

Bosnia I think.

Injustice is the best free game I've ever gotten from the Marketplace. My main worry is that they'll ban my gamertag. I've put too much love into that thing.

Cross your fingers. In my experience, sometimes it takes awhile.
I definitely have them crossed. I wouldn't like it to be banned this late in the game, but if it does, then fuck it. I won't be paying for a single game for the rest of this gen unless it's a PS3 exclusive. Which probably wouldn't be the worst thing, to be completely honest.

This thread is dirty and illegal and I don't like it.

Worst GGT in a while and there have been some real stinkers.

Yes I said it.

I haven't seen it yet, but I plan to watch it tonight. I got a tooth pulled yesterday and I've got some kind of virus, so I mainly have just been in bed writing essays all day and cursing school with every breath I take. I'm honestly beginning to feel like becoming a teacher is one of the worst decisions I've ever made.

Injustice is the best free game I've ever gotten from the Marketplace. My main worry is that they'll ban my gamertag. I've put too much love into that thing.

I definitely have them crossed. I wouldn't like it to be banned this late in the game, but if it does, then fuck it. I won't be paying for a single game for the rest of this gen unless it's a PS3 exclusive. Which probably wouldn't be the worst thing, to be completely honest.
They won't ban your gamertag just your console at worst. Drink a lot of vitamin C asap.

Where's the GGT at neogaf? I'm ready to abandon this one

alC23cp.jpg

But... if those countries have no XBL storefront... how did they use it?
How people found out about this glitch is fucking beyond me. You had to create an account in a certain region say Oman for Injustice and Bosnia for rayman. With a disc in the disc tray you had to press Y to search through bing and look for those specific games and then download them I only downloaded rayman and was console banned.

Like you said these countries don't even have XBL so it was almost as if it were a bait to lure people in I really don't know how people found these glitches

bread's done
Back