GGT 270 Traded in his $400 xbox for $50 back

I'm in that neogaf thread right now making new friends. My new friend likes castlevania and would probably text me. So whatever

How do I change my name at neogaf? My shit looks like scrambled eggs

Last edited by a moderator:
Make the ggt first.

Uraizen says I'll get banned if I do it and you're going to get banned anyway, so I think that's the best course of action.

I don't agree with the banning that GUNNM Dawg got for saying completely accurate things.

The GAF GGT is officially aborted.

I only wanted to talk to Cheddahz anyways.

Uraizen has officially denied my plan to disguise the GGT as a Offical Dark Void Appreciation thread.

The GAF GGT is officially aborted again.

I tried to be a member on Gaf one day but then it said you have to have a paid email account. wtf?

1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif

I think my approval only took like... two days? Almost two days? I don't remember.

Y'all better get them accounts up and ready cuz when the time comes, the GGT (171) is taking a vacation to NeoGAF.

Did you have to show feet to ensure that it was you?
Look dawg, this whole feet thing, like, I get it's a thing to say and stuff. I get that. It's like a funny thing associated with me or whatever. Like Leda or Scene Gurlz or whatever. Or how like we associate Whoknows with Capcom or trolling or you with dawgs and fitness. They may not be true or whatever, but it's fun to say.

Look, what I'm trying to say is...

The feet thing is like 100% true so keep doing what you're doing.

I appreciate it.

wow, so they actually made a need for speed movie based on the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wthVGpJkgmc, reminds me of too fast too furious movies

Look dawg, this whole feet thing, like, I get it's a thing to say and stuff. I get that. It's like a funny thing associated with me or whatever. Like Leda or Scene Gurlz or whatever. Or how like we associate Whoknows with Capcom or trolling or you with dawgs and fitness. They may not be true or whatever, but it's fun to say.

Look, what I'm trying to say is...

The feet thing is like 100% true so keep doing what you're doing.

I appreciate it.
You said a lot of stuff.

wow, so they actually made a need for speed movie based on the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wthVGpJkgmc, reminds me of too fast too furious movies
Didn't they just make this movie with ethan hawke and selena gomez? His head got huge I mean literally.

I wonder why they used a no name actor for the main character.
probably because they know it will be hit, and sell in the box offices, like the fast and furious movie series. It has fast cars, that is all it matters. whoknows, they can literally put you in this movie as the main character, and sell well enough in the box office.

You live in America and not some savage keynan mall area where you're shot in the head if you don't know the name of the muhammad's mother you can say whatever you want dawg.

probably because they know it will be hit, and sell in the box offices, like the fast and furious movie series. It has fast cars, that is all it matters.
I just said they made this movie it was called the getaway and that shit flopped bad.

That's weird.

He said Lightning.

And you said Lightning.

But Lightning isn't Nilin.

To be clear, he wasn't talking about the massive electrostatic discharge between electrically charged regions within clouds, or between a cloud and the Earth's surface.

Put it in a Xbox box and take it back to Costco.

j/k that's fraud.

I would never do fraud.

Doesn't GS check to see if it's banned sometimes doe? Arkward.
GS doesn't allow it's stores to have internet access so they can't test for that.

I was told by my stores employees that any 3DS or WiiU traded in now has to be sent to corporate to be wiped as Nintendo doesn't allow full system wipes to be done offline anymore.

I tried to be a member on Gaf one day but then it said you have to have a paid email account. wtf?

1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif
It's to prevent spam and also the thought process is you will be a better commenter if you have a college or professional email account. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch used to do that so I couldn't post on their site about the Cardinals so I just stopped going to it.

Started Tales of Xillia tonight, loving Milla so far, didn't get too far yet, but I think that will be my next game to beat.

bread's done
Back