GGT 301 is a Skype party

Watched The Last Stand with Arnold tonight. It wasn't a bad movie. Was nice to see him back in a starring role.
I saw that movie too (thanks Amazon Prime). It was bad. As in not good. Overly long, totally predictable, and full of fucking cliches that weren't even enjoyable or amusing.

It was a waste of Jaime Alexander too. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was totally good.

Had a lot of tubular action scenes.

Escape Plan was also pretty good. It's the most 80's movie of 2013.

Radical!

This Paranautical Activity from the Humble Bundle is actually pretty darn fun, plus they say they are working on getting co-op in it, that's gonna be sweet

This Paranautical Activity from the Humble Bundle is actually pretty darn fun, plus they say they are working on getting co-op in it, that's gonna be sweet
photo-thumb-101612.jpg

Did a real life escape the room thing tonight with some friends, and we actually finished it within the time limit (just barely), which made us like number 11 out of 150ish teams.  We did a previous escape the room game that they did so that helped somewhat, but there was still a lot of stuff to do in the time limit, we all had a really good time though, and it felt awesome to actually finish it since we ran out of time with still a lot to do in the first escape the room game that we participated in.

If NBA2K14 was a dude, I would punch him in his stupid, smug, scripted-ass fucking face.

I hit that part of the game where coach rags your ass and cuts your minutes.  I had the team up by 20, got taken out and the next time I come back in we're down 12.  Naturally, none of my shots fall no matter how close I am to the basket and my team mates become useless twats.  What.  The.  Fuuuuuuk.  

The things I will put up with just to hear my goddamn name called out in a game.  smh....

Did a real life escape the room thing tonight with some friends, and we actually finished it within the time limit (just barely), which made us like number 11 out of 150ish teams. We did a previous escape the room game that they did so that helped somewhat, but there was still a lot of stuff to do in the time limit, we all had a really good time though, and it felt awesome to actually finish it since we ran out of time with still a lot to do in the first escape the room game that we participated in.
That sounds kinda neat, the rules are kinda funny too. $30 seems a bit much but at least you had fun doing it, a lot of the stuff that's in games like those they can't really do though in a real life one, was the set up all pretty good?

If NBA2K14 was a dude, I would punch him in his stupid, smug, scripted-ass fucking face.

I hit that part of the game where coach rags your ass and cuts your minutes. I had the team up by 20, got taken out and the next time I come back in we're down 12. Naturally, none of my shots fall no matter how close I am to the basket and my team mates become useless twats. What. The. Fuuuuuuk.

The things I will put up with just to hear my goddamn name called out in a game. smh....
Sounds like what I experienced my one time playing the game. Went to a friend's house, played a game, and stopped playing after the fourth time a foul was called, followed by a scripted action depicting the foul.

This was in the second quarter. What was also terrible was the tank-like movements for every player. Chris Paul, young Jordan and Pippen... everyone was slow and unathletic, not to mention unresponsive.

That sounds kinda neat, the rules are kinda funny too. $30 seems a bit much but at least you had fun doing it, a lot of the stuff that's in games like those they can't really do though in a real life one, was the set up all pretty good?
The setup for this one was cool, and they did some fun stuff with time travel for it too. And yeah obviously some stuff has to change to translate this type of thing into real life but I think they do a good job with it, although I think the way they structured the puzzles between this time travel game and the original room game were perhaps just a little too similar and could have been changed slightly to not give as much of an edge to people who had already played one of their games. And I agree the price is a bit high, but the experience is super cool and I had a great time each of the ones I've gone to.

I beat Dishonored, was a pretty fun game! It would be cool to see some of the other choices but I'll probably just look up what happens since I don't really want to replay games right now, trying to actually clear some backlog, don't need 100%s just want to beat the games.

I got the good guy ending though I guess, the last like 2-3 levels I just ran like crazy using the time stop, it was actually really fun doing it like that, I got spotted every mission though since I wasn't really playing in a stealthy style. I also took out like all of the main people except for one since they were bad! :p

I saw that movie too (thanks Amazon Prime). It was bad. As in not good. Overly long, totally predictable, and full of fucking cliches that weren't even enjoyable or amusing.

It was a waste of Jaime Alexander too. :cry:
I will agree she was criminally underused. I disliked the first half's disjointed plots too. I guess I didn't expect too much out of it so I was happy. Also it had the cook from Waiting.

It was totally good.

Had a lot of tubular action scenes.

Escape Plan was also pretty good. It's the most 80's movie of 2013.

Radical!
Escape Plan is next up on the movie queue.

Did a real life escape the room thing tonight with some friends, and we actually finished it within the time limit (just barely), which made us like number 11 out of 150ish teams. We did a previous escape the room game that they did so that helped somewhat, but there was still a lot of stuff to do in the time limit, we all had a really good time though, and it felt awesome to actually finish it since we ran out of time with still a lot to do in the first escape the room game that we participated in.
That sounds amazing.

Me too.

They should have Justin Bieber take over Paul Walker's role in the Fast and the Furious since he knows how to drink and drag race without hitting trees.

its called sunken stomach syndrome you usually get that with eating disorder but she obviously doesn't have one so...

Gave the Bravely Default demo a go and read up on the job system etc. some. I'll definitely skip on it. I'm just not much into JRPGs, particularly ones with complicated character build systems etc. Just too much crap to think about, I just want to turn on a game and enjoy the world and story and games like this just get too bogged down in the details for me.

Need to decide whether to hold onto my 3DS much longer. I mainly bought it to get a Nintendo fix, but since I got a Wii U that's covered. And there's not a lot on the slate that I'm really interested in.

On the other hand, used XLs don't go for that much, I'm not hurting for cash or wanting to get some money to put toward a PS4 or anything soon. And they'd probably do something like announce a new 2D Metroid after I sold it. :D If nothing else, a Majora's Mask remake seems pretty likely given the mask being on the wall in Link's house in ALBW and some comments they've made in interviews lately. And I'd definitely want to play that as I just kind of rushed through it with a guide back in the day, so I don't remember it much at all.

Gave the Bravely Default demo a go. I'll definitely skip on it. I'm just not much into JRPGs, particularly ones with complicated character build systems etc. Just too much crap to think about, I just want to turn on a game and enjoy the world and story and games like this just get too bogged down in the details for me.
You should try the Lightning Returns demo.

Yo Mando-Dawg did you deal with your xbox issues yet?

I keep seeing you on but it's like Gears of War and Battlefield and that just aint you.

Yo Mando-Dawg did you deal with your xbox issues yet?

I keep seeing you on but it's like Gears of War and Battlefield and that just aint you.
what issues? D=

My bro comes over plays battlefield but yeah gears is all me. That's the only MP game I play. I bought gold just for gears.

bread's done
Back