GGT 306 owes its success to the Helix Fossill

Should I play Darksiders 2 or Dead Space 2?

I kind of don't want to get into DS2 cuz I'll probably maybe be playing through DS3 with Mando-Dawg and I don't want to just completely burn out on it so that's why I'm thinking of playing DS2 instead even though DS2 is probably a way better game than DS2. I mean, I'll still have fun with DS2, so it's no big deal since I dug the first DS.
DS2.

Spent much of today saving my computer from a disaster state, fairly sure the SSD which Windows lives on went hay-wire and was causing Windows to freeze and lockup non-stop yesterday as well as a blue screen from which Windows decided it couldn't boot anymore, I went and got a new SSD today and then started the process of reinstalling windows and haven't had any troubles since, so I'm fairly confident it was the hard drive.  Not that big of a deal, since I was planning on getting a larger SSD at some point anyways because Windows was getting close to taking up a lot of the space on my 64GB one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, I think I'mma start up DS2.

I just beat Asura's Wrath, finally. That ending is awesome. The QTE Vs. QTE shit was amazing. Modern Day Asura's Wrath GOTY 2015.

We should. The review site I actually review for is kinda falling apart, I think. Plus, getting more than a little sick of a one paragraph limit. I need space to talk about everything I want and that seems difficult without a podcast.
We should message each other on Facebook and talk about it, because I think it could work

I kind of don't want to get into DS2 cuz I'll probably maybe be playing through DS3 with Mando-Dawg and I don't want to just completely burn out on it so that's why I'm thinking of playing DS2 instead even though DS2 is probably a way better game than DS2. I mean, I'll still have fun with DS2, so it's no big deal since I dug the first DS.
Dead Space 2 is blowjob level greatness. If you don't want to play it right now because you're about to jump into the third, then start it up so you can get a save file to carry into the third. The save file will give you an OP suit and weapon, IIRC.

dead space 2, way better game than darksiders 2. why do you think thq went bankrupt, that is how bad darksiders 2 was. the people voted with their wallet.
While I agree that Dead Space 2 is the better game, the rest of your comment convinces me that you may be the worst person ever. Darksiders 2 is great.

So who has P4A on the 360 besides Action? I'm considering double dipping on that.

But not just for Action since he didn't double dip on the PS3 for me so I wouldn't be fair if I did it just for him.

Going back to play the original Metroid was kinda a chore, especially after the great titles that are Super Metroid, Fusion, and Zero Mission. I don't think I ever beat it as a kid, so I had to. I appreciate it for the groundwork it laid, but I just didn't have as much fun. I guess that's a good thing, as it shows how well the series has progressed.

When Nintendo gonna release another 2D Metroid game dammit!?

I swear, the "someone quoted you" notification shows up 1 out of every 10 times someone actually quotes me.

Played the first world of Gianna Sisters. It seems okay enough, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna continue.

Finished up worlds six and seven (castle) in Mario 3D World. Definitely some trickier levels (at least with getting everything) in the castle world.

[email protected]

I'll read pretty much anything and I shouldn't be doing anything tonight other than attempting to fix cars, so send me stuff!
Sending now.

Got my replacement batarang controller today after a month of runaround from amazon. This one charges less than the first. I guess I'm just going to keep it and use it as a wired controller (i like the stick setup/have immediate need for a second controller/got it as a gift anyway) but what a shitty company

Mociwe, we'll have to get some games in when the full version drops. Can't wait - I've been playing the hell out of the beta too.

Dead Space 2 is lovely. It's also fairly different from the 3rd atmosphere and gameplay wise, so I don't think it'd burn you out.

Also, who is who these days? Bunch of y'all seem to have some different names. I assume Chizu = ihadfg and Rai Rai = Uraizen? Shit got weird in here.

DeadSpace 2 is fucking awesome. Loved that game.

There's an achievement for completing the game on hardcore I gave up :(

Mociwe, we'll have to get some games in when the full version drops. Can't wait - I've been playing the hell out of the beta too.
Oh definitely, I'm loving this game and see myself playing it a lot once it's actually out. Can't wait to see all of the new content in the full game myself.

What did he do this TIme and Eternity? How can you tell the difference between a temp ban (like with gunnm) and a permaban?

Apparently, you can't PM banned members, but you can add them as friends... Also you can remove them.

A permabanned member doesn't have an account anymore.

At least, other people can't access it anymore. The name gets grayed out.

With Remember Me going free on PS+ wasn't there somebody around here who highly recommended that game, does anyone here remember who that was? Who knows who it was? Who was it? Who knows?

God damn, fuck Titanfall's game modes not called "hardpoint".
That's like the mode I play the least of haha, I like all 3 modes in the beta though

How can you stand "farm bots all day"?
I don't really go for the bots that often, last game I played I went 20-3 against pilots and only had like 2-3 bots killed, usually when I check the leaderboard there's really only one or two people who have 10 or more bot kills really.

From dust on sale is pretty awesome gonna get that

shit strider is wednesday...

I like Hardpoint the most, but don't mind Attrition. Stop the enemy from farming the bots, they are easy pickings. Not a fan of Last Titan Standing at all.

Can't wait for Strider on Wednesday. Hopefully it is half as good as Double Helix's last retro revival (Killer Instinct).

bread's done
Back