GGT 306 owes its success to the Helix Fossill

Yeah there's not really anything coming I care about either. And BD isn't my cup of tea based on the demo.

I'll probably sell off my XL if there's nothing big-like a new Metroid- announced at E3. I don't really need two portables anyway.
Sure you do, one to play when the other is having a dry spell :)

Sure you do, one to play when the other is having a dry spell :)
:D

I'm drowning in games on PS3, Wii U and Vita, so I'm good overall. I've also got a decent backlog of PS+ stuff to play on Vita, so I doubt that will see a portable dry spell anytime soon.

Coo thx. I forget, can I only do one character at a time, once-per-day? :p Sucks not having my system with me to check.
I think Abilinks stick until you switch who you're linked with. Your character will get a little picture of me next to it on your menu. You can link everyone at the same time, far as I know.

I think Abilinks stick until you switch who you're linked with. Your character will get a little picture of me next to it on your menu. You can link everyone at the same time, far as I know.
Sweet thanks.

I think I will run home during my lunch break real quick and get that set up.

I think I need you to beat the final Prologue boss for me. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
finally confronted my UPS delivery guy today, as soon as i seen the UPS drive by to make a stop near my home. i ran out, and got my stuff from him

Oh my, Ikaruga Steam is out today.

This is one game I will gladly buy regardless of Steam sale. 

Plus, it's only $10 anyways.

Hey, is tonight the night?

What the fuck is Danganronpa? People keep saying things and I'm still not sure what it is it sounds very weeaboo and it probably is since GAF loves it so much and spoilers and whatever happened over there.

Tonight is the Night we find out who gets to battle Gabe Newell for the VGCW Championship.

Dangmansromper is a Japanese adventure game about murderous high school students with a terrible and massive following on Tumblr. It's received one or two fan translations and a sequel (I think the main fan translation of that is ongoing; fuck you if you want me to keep up on Dadgumrapper news.), but the original game is now getting a proper NA release. It's also really, really fucking slow.

It's not that slow.

The game is a mix of Persona and Ace Attorney. It's pretty good. I haven't watched the series though nor play much in the game, but the social links and mystery are fun. The second game is coming out this Fall, with the first coming out two weeks ago. 

Because the shitstorm that got kicked up whenever SA's paywall went up (SA was the only real source of a translation for quite a while) was pretty funny.

No. Putting the paywall up just means that anyone without an account can't access the forums at all (the translation was being done on-the-go in the LP subforum). Dangeroushighschoolgirlsinronpa got super popular when the paywall was down and when it came up the mods were Literally Hitler for doing it.

SA is a pretty good forum, but I just can't justify paying $10 to join with all of the shenanigans when it comes to bans. I've been lurking for like 10 years...LOLZ

I can't make up my mind on that.

Sometimes it looks like the dregs of the internet and sometimes it looks like it's better than GAF.

So weird.

VGCW pregame trivia now live.

http://www.twitch.tv/bazza87

I can't make up my mind on that.

Sometimes it looks like the dregs of the internet and sometimes it looks like it's better than GAF.

So weird.
We don't go to GBS anymore.

finally confronted my UPS delivery guy today, as soon as i seen the UPS drive by to make a stop near my home. i ran out, and got my stuff from him
That's good. Hopefully that will get your issues straightened out.

Looks like I (hopefully/*knocks on wood*) looked into a late delivery today. I just got home and no slip and still shows out for delivery. I was sure it would end up getting delivered during the 90 minutes or so after my fiancee had to leave to meet a friend and the earliest I could make it home from work as most of our packages come between 3-5. We've had a few come between 5-8 PM, hopefully this one too.

True. I'm pretty much only on 5 of the subforums: Debate and Discussion, Games, Cinema Discusso, The Firing Range, and TVIV. All are Very informative. General Bullshit is terrible though and filled with your typical internet trash. I wish I joined when it was free, but I probably would've been banned by now. HA

God damn, Twitch is straining even during the preshow. Tonight's gonna be a laggy Night.

True. I'm pretty much only on 5 of the subforums: Debate and Discussion, Games, Cinema Discusso, The Firing Range, and TVIV. All are Very informative. General Bullshit is terrible though and filled with your typical internet trash. I wish I joined when it was free, but I probably would've been banned by now. HA
Places I've been banned: CAG. Places I haven't been banned: SA.

(I've been on CAG for nearly a decade, granted.)

My wife just had a phone interview that we think went pretty well. She'd get paid to post about Batman all the time, and Batman is like her favorite thing ever. Pretty much a dream job for her. We'll know by the end of the week.

My wife just had a phone interview that we think went pretty well. She'd get paid to post about Batman all the time, and Batman is like her favorite thing ever. Pretty much a dream job for her. We'll know by the end of the week.
Wait, what? What is this job?

Nice. Where do I sign up for this job.

Twitch doing its best to kill VGCW, but Phoenix Wright vs Bowser was hype as hell. Looks like Gabe's finally going to lose his belt. But more importantly...

Breakdown2of3poster.png

snakeybro, where can i find your Donkey Kurg sig pic? i need it and cant view the image link/download it from cag's nonsense forum. halp

Sonic Sega Super Racing Tennis Man All Stars Ralph The Wonder Years came today. Pretty fun multiplayer, seems like it has a lot to unlock and I like that you can do the tour mode multiplayer.

So much progress in this Pokemon stream! :D Starting my download on Strider here soon, looks pretty fun. Dragon Ball Z Blu Ray Season 2 came today in the mail, good day!

This Irrational stuff: What the fuck? Where's the job security?
Yeah that kinda sucks, still looking forward to the new stuff the Levine will make though

I'll probably sell off my XL if there's nothing big-like a new Metroid- announced at E3. I don't really need two portables anyway.
What if a Metroid comes out next year and you don't have a 3DS then since you sold it! :O

Any of u bros wanna play some EDF 2025 on ps3 later? Oh and what class is da best in EDF? ;o
Uhhhhh 360!

So it seems like, and I'm not sure if it is, but it seems like Levine picked his most favorite employees and bounced out leaving all the rest without jobs just cuz he wanted to do something different.

I mean, I guess it's not his fault that 2K has no faith in an Irrational Studios that doesn't have Levine in it, but it still feels like a dick move.

Dragon Ball Z Blu Ray Season 2 came today in the mail, good day!
Game of Thrones Season 3 Blu Ray came in the mail today. Way better purchasing decision. Thanks.

Game of Thrones Season 3 Blu Ray came in the mail today. Way better purchasing decision. Thanks.
Disagree my friend, disagree! I bet that doesn't slide up to seasons 1/2 and make a big picture when they combine on the cover of the case! Plus I got it for cheap when it was on sale! And I like DBZ more, so yeah!

I don't think I ever finished Season 1 of 'Game of Thrones'. The "eyeliner tribe" (aka Darthrakians) looked super low budget and the made-up Darthrakian language reminds me of the gibberish I would say as a child when I would "invent" a language. Obviously the midget will be king, I don't even need to finish season 1 to know that.

What DBZ dub is it?
Has these options English dub in Dolby TrueHD 5.1 with the original Japanese music, the original English language broadcast version (with broadcast version music) in Dolby TrueHD 2.0 and the original Japanese track (with Japanese music) in Dolby TrueHD mono

Funimation for English, Schemmel as Goku etc.

If it's not Kai, then he fucked up.

I haven't even seen Kai and I know that it's abundantly better.
Kai sucks, original4life!

bread's done
Back