GGT 306 owes its success to the Helix Fossill

got home from work and my metroid shirt is in the mailbox.

thanks obama, woot strider tomorrow dunno when I'll play it but #SupportCapcom

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dothraki are the best part of Dany's boring ass storyline.

You should probably finish season 1.

And then the rest of it.
Khal Drogo was such a great part of Season one. I've been meaning to watch the Conan reboot since it has Jason Momoa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiPpfaPsrrM

I own a couple of shirts made by this guy his name is josh miriam https://www.shirtpunch.com/ he made this TMNT shirt(the one with words all over it). I own like 3 mega man shirts, the zelda one I wore to work today and a different TMNT shirt. Pretty cool looking

I bought two. As long as I don't get Doctor Who shirts, I'm happy.

Never heard of shitpunch. I'll keep an eye out. I've been buying a lot of shirts from ript recently. 

Yeah my metroid shirt was from shirtpunch my first time ordering there. Good quality shirt very thick. Qwetee shirts are really thin and shitty that's where I got that zelda shirt

Do you work at a comic book shop?
honda

I own a couple of shirts made by this guy his name is josh miriam https://www.shirtpunch.com/ he made this TMNT shirt(the one with words all over it). I own like 3 mega man shirts, the zelda one I wore to work today and a different TMNT shirt. Pretty cool looking
I kind of want this one what do you think dawg?

4491r3s0t9jak0c85-650x450-b-p-eee.jpg

oh shit thats pretty cool not a fan of white shirts doe but damn that is pretty cool

bitches love them TMNT

Same dude made this one too. Don't dig it as much doe.

That place runs expensive though. $22 per, I think. Shirts don't feel cheap doe, which is what I'm always worried about with these shirt sites and you usually have a large choice of colors.

45b1r3s0t9jake6e0-650x450-b-p-eee.jpg

I use teemagnet.com to track all the shirts
This too dawg, dayoftheshirt.com

I'm so glad the tees-a-day sites aren't flooded with Doctor Who and Adventure Time shirts anymore. They pop up every now and then, but not nearly as often as they used to.

eh not feeling that mask one

yeah dr who shirts were like a thing for a month straight and they all sucked. The shittest one I recall was OCARINA OF TIME or something and it was link standing in front of a phone booth, What?

Kind of like you and the GGT.
fhots sired

Isn't there a button combo to make Lara self-extinguish her torch more elegantly than swinging a pick-axe [in Tomb Raider]?

dawg what you on about?

art said hes gonna play strider but hes playing AE so... I'm gonna log on my xbox and play some 3s

holy shit the guys who made bioshock infinite shut down

damn why would anyone want to get into the gaming business? Even if you make AAA games you're still gonna go bankrupt

Finished Gone Home. Wow, that was underwhelming. I don't know if I'm heartless or what, but I didn't give a fuck about anyone in that family. I was more interested in the X-Files references.

Finished Gone Home. Wow, that was underwhelming. I don't know if I'm heartless or what, but I didn't give a fuck about anyone in that family. I was more interested in the X-Files references.
My favorite part of the game was
the music in the game
and the messages I sent you while you were playing the game

Irrational Games had my favorite studio logo.

Ken taking 15 peeps to make his own team now. You can do a lot with a ~dozen these days, Hawken had only 9, granted that's multiplayer only but still AAA quality for graphics/animations for a newb studio themselves.

Wait, what? What is this job?
It's as the editor of a Batman website, my brother has known one of the main founders for years and actually passed the job lead to me as I've been trying to get a paying writing gig forever with no luck but it wouldn't pay much (at least to start, the pay is based on posts/views) and demands a lot of time. My wife is a huge batman fan and not working so I passed it on to her and it went from there.

I think the central relationship story is a very overrated aspect, and that people tend to focus on it because it's a gay relationship and that's 'bold' for a game to do. Really, the younger sister comes off as incredibly stupid in the final reveal. However, besides that, I thought digging around the house was wonderful. Maybe it's just because I have mad anxiety issues, but rummaging through people's private living spaces is really intense for me. I was also 10x more interested in what the father and mother were doing than the teenager.

I only scrolled that gaf post and read the roll part. She does have some sweet legs

It's as the editor of a Batman website, my brother has known one of the main founders for years and actually passed the job lead to me as I've been trying to get a paying writing gig forever with no luck but it wouldn't pay much (at least to start, the pay is based on posts/views) and demands a lot of time. My wife is a huge batman fan and not working so I passed it on to her and it went from there.
Sweetness!

I think the central relationship story is a very overrated aspect, and that people tend to focus on it because it's a gay relationship and that's 'bold' for a game to do. Really, the younger sister comes off as incredibly stupid in the final reveal. However, besides that, I thought digging around the house was wonderful. Maybe it's just because I have mad anxiety issues, but rummaging through people's private living spaces is really intense for me. I was also 10x more interested in what the father and mother were doing than the teenager.
She did come off as really stupid. Here's hoping for that sequel where she turns up dead due to going into the wrong neighborhood on her adventure. I was most interested in the dad's stuff, but I think that's just because I thought his whole writing career was interesting. I thought most of the stuff in the house was dumb. My biggest feeling is that
you should have found your sister dead in the attic from committing suicide in the end and you should have been dragged away by spirits to hell. Would have been a fuck load more interesting. Especially after you find the pentagram.

bread's done
Back