GGT 306 owes its success to the Helix Fossill

Frosty, you're a DS2 expert right?

Should I expect to be annoyed with the difficulty by playing through on Zealot my first time or is it alright?

I just don't know if it's like built towards you being in NG+ or whatever.

I mean, I'm still going to do it cuz I'm not gonna play through twice. I already did the first chapter, dawg.

Yeah I don't recommended zealot on your first play through but it'll be a fun challenge.

When did you get 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I don't recommended zealot on your first play through but it'll be a fun challenge.

When did you get 2?
tumblr_inline_mg184qC1471rt2432.gif

Buy a nerd shirt and glasses without ocular lenses = instant nerd. Got it

Not sure how that answers my question. I feel like logging on DS 3 but I have to sleep... so good night.

Oh, you edited your post.

I bought it months ago. Like, in September.

Months.

I haven't gotten DS3 yet doe. It'll probably get here tomorrow maybe whoknows.

he will be missed, and remembered on this forum for his contributions to the awd
Well, if Indignate is right, he'll be back.

We should memorialize him by not remembering him. He told us to be strong and to move on from the things that are important to us but have since died. That's what he would have wanted.

Is Zeki perma banned?

Shit, today was awful. Three of our vehicles decided to up and die of semi mysterious causes and while I was fixing them my neighbor (that I've never talked to before) came and told me that if he sees my cat outside again he's going to go get his gun and shoot it to death. What the fuck? He said it keeps getting into his garage and house and shitting everywhere and scratching his car, but my cat hates other people's houses and hasn't even been out of the house in a week, so it doesn't make any sense. The "scratches" even look like they were done with a key because they're reallllly deep. fuckin' psychos live around here.

I am right.

Besides, we were skyping when he got banned and he told us it was temp until the 20th.

That's the same skype that I texted Joel to get on but he didn't so you know.

Why was Zeki temp banned?

I am hooked on Bravely Default.  But I'm grinding a lot.  That usually means I crap out well before the game ends...ruh roh.

Why was Zeki temp banned?

I am hooked on Bravely Default. But I'm grinding a lot. That usually means I crap out well before the game ends...ruh roh.
whoknows was trolling in the AWD kept saying how he was cheating amazon money.
GUNNM Dawg knows cuz he got banned for the same reason.

I'm not talking about making accounts for different regions on the xbox.

But for trolling AWD.

Hey, I forget, are any of you guys artistic rather than just autistic? Talking mainly drawing I guess but also graphic design-y. Trying to get some stuff going (a nice header image for my blog and a promotional picture for my play that's being done) and would be hip to work creatively (and for cheeeeep kno wut im sayin

Shit, today was awful. Three of our vehicles decided to up and die of semi mysterious causes and while I was fixing them my neighbor (that I've never talked to before) came and told me that if he sees my cat outside again he's going to go get his gun and shoot it to death. What the fuck? He said it keeps getting into his garage and house and shitting everywhere and scratching his car, but my cat hates other people's houses and hasn't even been out of the house in a week, so it doesn't make any sense. The "scratches" even look like they were done with a key because they're reallllly deep. fuckin' psychos live around here.
Somehow I missed the second part of your post. Are you sure he's talking about your cat? It'd be funny (not really but...) if he ends up shooting somebody else's cat. fuck er should close his garage and house if he doesn't want domestic, let alone wild, animals getting in his house. What an asshole.

Somehow I missed the second part of your post even though I deleted it the first time. So I knew it was there, just forgot to read it. Are you sure he's talking about your cat? It'd be funny (not really but...) if he ends up shooting somebody else's cat. fuck er should close his garage and house if he doesn't want domestic, let alone wild, animals getting in his house. What an asshole.

With one of you goons (posted too early, can't edit post on phone I guess whatever psssh)
Double posting is fine, just don't let Indignata see. [customspoiler=Psh.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcRv75BzUS8
[/customspoiler]

Hey, I forget, are any of you guys artistic rather than just autistic? Talking mainly drawing I guess but also graphic design-y. Trying to get some stuff going (a nice header image for my blog and a promotional picture for my play that's being done) and would be hip to work creatively (and for cheeeeep kno wut im sayin
Action draws good stuff, you could always ask him

I am right.

Besides, we were skyping when he got banned and he told us it was temp until the 20th.

That's the same skype that I texted Joel to get on but he didn't so you know.
Sorry, was out at the store and then talked to my lady right when I get home. I'll get on next time, though! And guess what?

I HAVE A NEW MIC FINALLY!

Or at least I will in a week or so once NewEgg finally ships it.

Indignato said that permabanned member's names get grayed out (i.e. other user's can't visit that member's page), so it seems like it's just temporary. I mean, I hope Indignati is right...
Oh yeah! Thanks!

Action is! His shit's off the hook!

Somehow I missed the second part of your post even though I deleted it the first time. So I knew it was there, just forgot to read it. Are you sure he's talking about your cat? It'd be funny (not really but...) if he ends up shooting somebody else's cat. fuck er should close his garage and house if he doesn't want domestic, let alone wild, animals getting in his house. What an asshole.
Not really. I haven't ever even seen my cat in his yard. Plus, he doesn't keep his garage or his house doors open, so I don't know how the cat's getting in there. Dude just seemed off.

Does anyone know where I could find a cheapish Dualshock 3? My little brother is in need of a controller after his rock candy controller broke and I can't seem to find them anywhere for a decent price. He only asked that it not be red, black, or silver.

Edit: lol http://ksu.craigslist.org/vgm/4315491821.html

Double edit: lol "ammo" http://ksu.craigslist.org/vgm/4329222909.html
$39.99 for new gold, white, blue, camflage dualshock 3 at amazon, bestbuy. used dualshock 3 around $31 at amazon warehouse. if you want lower than $30, you might have to try your local craiglist.

Yeah, I've RARELY seen the price of a DS3 at $30 and I've always scooped up a couple when they are, but it's only been there less than a handful of times since it's initial release. At $39, I'd say that's a pretty decent price point.

So apparently this helps with Titanfall's wretched Vsync:

If you have an Nvidia card there's an easy fix for the weird screen tearing, stuttering or mouse lag ultimatum with the in-game vsync setting.

Set the in-game V-Sync to "Off".

Open Nvidia Control Panel.

Navigate to "Manage 3D Settings".

Click the "Program Settings" tab.

Add "titanfall.exe" if it's not already there.

Set "Vsync" to "Adaptive".

Click Apply.

Launch game.
I've also heard it causes audio issues, though. I'll test it out later.

Looking forward to the new Strider latter today. The reviews are generally positive so far, if a bit scattered. IGN's review said the game is too hard, and Joystiq said its too easy, so who knows.

I managed to beat Link's Awakening this weekend. Think I may take a break from Zelda and focus on Bravely Default before I tackle the Oracle Zelda games.

Vita is finally out for delivery. Not sure if UPS will come before my fiancee has to leave around 3:30 though.
same here, ups is delivering my aciv black flag limited edition from bestbuy today, i am going to sitting near my windows , and waiting for him

Bravely Default is long as hell but I love it. I'm really enjoying the job system. It's just a pain to max them out.
If you like, Abilink me at some point. I've got Freelancer maxed with everyone, giving access to the JP Up ability. It helps a ton in the higher levels.

It's good that Bravely Default is long, I can't think of much of the upcoming 3DS slate that interests me beyond Weapon Shoppe de Omasse, I just don't care about Kirby or Yoshi or Mario Golf...

It's good that Bravely Default is long, I can't think of much of the upcoming 3DS slate that interests me beyond Weapon Shoppe de Omasse, I just don't care about Kirby or Yoshi or Mario Golf...
Yeah there's not really anything coming I care about either. And BD isn't my cup of tea based on the demo.

I'll probably sell off my XL if there's nothing big-like a new Metroid- announced at E3. I don't really need two portables anyway.

Ah frack, I forgot my 3DS at home and can't get Street Passes for today's Bravely Default run.  I'm seriously thinking of going home during lunch to pick it up.

Bravely Default is long as hell but I love it. I'm really enjoying the job system. It's just a pain to max them out.
Yah, it's coo, but you got max out all o dem...at least if you want to be uber at the end.

If you like, Abilink me at some point. I've got Freelancer maxed with everyone, giving access to the JP Up ability. It helps a ton in the higher levels.
Coo thx. I will do that, but how do I do that again? :p

Do it.

I'm kinda tempted to skip out on work Saturday to go to a con so I can streetpasses for Bravely Default. The con after that isn't until the end of March and I'll probably be done with the game by then. :l

The whole streetpass thing Nintendo did was a fantastic idea. 

bread's done
Back