GGT 309 Has a Decision to Make. Toki or Towa? TOKI?! TOWA?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
people bitched because lack of story now you're bitching cause too much story

jesus
I've never heard anything but compliments for Dark Souls' low-key narrative but then again whenever people are talking about Dark Souls I lose consciousness about five minutes in and then I wake up hours later sitting in my kitchen with blood on my hands so

Gravity Rush is a fantastic game. I'm seriously stoked for the second one!

Tearaway is a charming game. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It puts good use to all of the Vita's features.

So Titanfall servers are up! Who wants to play? :)
I'll play wit u doe. wat ur origin brah?

vGqISRq.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I haven't been around Icebeast, It's been a long week and it continues until Thursday, but I should be completely free next weekend! I really want to play Risk of Rain again or even Wonderlust cuz that ending was some Game of Thrones shit.

Sorry I haven't been around Icebeast, It's been a long week and it continues until Thursday, but I should be completely free next weekend! I really want to play Risk of Rain again or even Wonderlust cuz that ending was some Game of Thrones shit.
Haha, no problem Indignate, I figured something came up, I tried to stick around my computer just in case though, which was fine because I was playing games most of today (started up Diablo 3 again with this revised loot and difficulty system and I'm liking the game a lot more, hopefully I can at least complete the game even if I don't feel like doing more loot grind stuff).

I'll plan on next weekend for some group gaming. :bouncy:

My son picked up Animal Crossing for his 2DS and my daughter took ownership of my copy.  I'm curious to see if they will max out their properties.

that's cool gunmdawg give your kids zelda.

hot topic is selling a titan fall shirt I'm gonna buy it when I go pick up dark souls tomorrow only because it has a giant robot on the shirt. They're also selling one of those club nintendo zelda posters  for $8

lets  get serious for a second here guys my most favoritest song in zelda, FREE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9gEpzKKGXY

Do you guys think that Stellar will ever post again or is he doing one of those "one day and fuck this" things that most people do?

I only ask cuz he's looking at the thread now.

Do you guys think that Stellar will ever post again or is he doing one of those "one day and fuck this" things that most people do?

I only ask cuz he's looking at the thread now.
Stellar is trying to get $5 off of MSRP on a new game he doesn't have time for us lowly folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back