GGT 309 Has a Decision to Make. Toki or Towa? TOKI?! TOWA?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that the one that totally does an Iron Man fly into space thing and then gets killed by Optimus Prime's Heat Blade from the shitty Transformer movies cuz when you're shit I mean what else can you replicate?

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean they  did kill a flying kaiju with a secret weapon so secret not even when they mind melded hot american boy knew about it. Does that happen in transformers? Lol nope.

whoknows put me in a bad mood spoiling godzilla for me I'm going to bed

BttusSM.jpg

How will you guys even have time to play titanfall with dark souls coming on tuesday?

stand bye for players trying to teleport into your game and make an already frustrating experience even harder

How will you guys even have time to play titanfall with dark souls coming on tuesday?

stand bye for players trying to teleport into your game and make an already frustrating experience even harder
I want Titanfall more :( I'm picking both up though, really excited to try Dark Souls as well, but I get really into my online shooters

I want Titanfall more :( I'm picking both up though, really excited to try Dark Souls as well, but I get really into my online shooters
thats cool we all love what we love.

I'm so excited for tuesday ^_^

thats cool we all love what we love.

I'm so excited for tuesday ^_^
Haha very true!

I'm sure I'll try some DS2 on tuesday still, at least get like an hour into it and see how it feels, play TF after the midnight launch with my buddies then try out the intro of DS2 after!

Started up Gravity Rush on Vita yesterday. I'm loving it so far, very unique and fun game.

I also checked out Hotline Miami and Retro City Rampage--as expected I didn't care for either. Just not into retro style games, and never liked top down action games even back in the day. But wanted to give them a go since they were free on PS+.

Also just nabbed Tearaway for $26 something of AWD. Looking forward to that as I loved the demo. Will start that up after Gravity Rush.

Started up Gravity Rush on Vita yesterday. I'm loving it so far, very unique and fun game.
That game was cool, I do wish that the load times were a bit better though, reloading missions always felt like it took slightly longer than I would have liked (it actually reminded me a lot of early PSP games, and how later ones actually used quick load times as a selling point, except in this case the Vita doesn't use disc based media, haha).

Indignate let me know what time you want to play games today, whenever is cool.

Oh cool someone streaming ground zeroes.

Nah I'm not gonna watch I'll just wait till next week

I also checked out Hotline Miami and Retro City Rampage--as expected I didn't care for either. Just not into retro style games, and never liked top down action games even back in the day. But wanted to give them a go since they were free on PS+.

Also just nabbed Tearaway for $26 something of AWD. Looking forward to that as I loved the demo. Will start that up after Gravity Rush.
Gravity Rush is a fantastic game. I'm seriously stoked for the second one!

Tearaway is a charming game. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It puts good use to all of the Vita's features.

So Titanfall servers are up! Who wants to play? :)

BlueScrote, I agree that Dead Rising 3 was fairly under hyped. It's a shame, too, because it was a really excellent game. Someone mentioned it looking like an Xbox 360 game, which is not really true. It's not the prettiest game, because it has 100+ characters on screen at once. That's the next gen experience I want.

If I only cared about graphics I'd just play on PC.

DR3 is a really fun game though. My favorite in the series, and it's a series I really love so that's saying something.

i am already watching dark souls II walkthrough on youtube, it feels like watching the lord of the ring movies. so long

BlueScrote, I agree that Dead Rising 3 was fairly under hyped. It's a shame, too, because it was a really excellent game. Someone mentioned it looking like an Xbox 360 game, which is not really true. It's not the prettiest game, because it has 100+ characters on screen at once. That's the next gen experience I want.

If I only cared about graphics I'd just play on PC.

DR3 is a really fun game though. My favorite in the series, and it's a series I really love so that's saying something.
I'm with you. In the trade off between GRAPHIXXX and amount of entities on screen at any given time, I'll always take the latter. The game has it's fair share of flaws, but I was pretty impressed at the amount of zombies possible right out of the gates.

300 was good.

Glad they left it on a cliffhanger. Only 7 more years til the next one.
Sounds good, will hopefully see soon!

Might as well watch it. It'll save you two hours and $30.
Im hoping for at least 3 hours! Since I get it for $24 :eek:

Why would you purposely put yourself at a disadvantage do you think you're that good wow show off
I've played a fair amount of PC shooters with a controller online and still do fine, even though I'm at a "disadvantage"

Played almost every map in Titanfall. They did a great job with the maps.
I've played none of the maps :'( Hurry up midnight tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back