GGT 309 Has a Decision to Make. Toki or Towa? TOKI?! TOWA?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if you play it while sitting on the floor in a large empty room with the camera facing your back and your back covering the tv.

Just got an email from Project Spark team that I was selected for the beta and it had a code for me and 4 bonus ones for friends, I've already been playing it/am in the beta so I don't need them haha, if anyone with an Xbox One or Windows 8 wants a key let me know
Can I have one just so I can take it away from someone else? I can't use it anyway. Thanks!

That's crazy.....

not-that-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens.jpg

Other sites are reporting that the Vietnamese Navy has confirmed that it crashed into the ocean.

So, no.
This thread is full of tastelessness ><

Also, I read the link that was posted fully before posting, that site did not confirm that. If other sites are, then the internet has bested me on this day

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you realize that's what I/we try to do? Anyway, why? You've never flown before?
I like how you changed "i" to "we" as to not make yourself look so lonely in that category.

Anyways, I've never flown before. Not saying that I wouldn't fly, I just wouldn't want to. I don't like the idea of having the time to have to face my demons moments before I die.

What's even more terrible is doing that before crashing into the ocean and having to deal with drowning as well. Number one on the list of ways I don't want to fuckin die is drowning.

I'm a fair guy, so since the new CoD is doing a free weekend on the Xbox One I decided to give it a shot, spawns are still terrible, game's just not that good/fun :/ (Figured I wouldn't like it, even the hardcore CoD guys seem to hate this one, but gave it a try anyways)

After playing a few matches this is probably still one of the worst series ever, woooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back