GGT 312 Is Only 100 Posts Long, But Has 400 Posts Worth of Reread Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is literally a nightmare right now. Everything that could have went bad today did. I don't know what terrible things I did for my life to turn out this way, but damn, shit is fucking ridiculous.

Yeah! Get with it!!! Really though, if you aren't keeping up, just go to the last page of the current GGT you are reading, which at the time will be the best GGT you are reading, and find the link to the next GGT, which you will be shortly reading, and will thus become the best GGT you are reading.

Let's all be weird together! ... Not get weird. Just be weird.

phantom Smash!

I spent a little time at the mall today. I saw 4 used copies of Ground Zeroes for both 360 and PS3. Almost got a ps3 version, but couldn't bring myself to even after birthday coupon.

I spent a little time at the mall today. I saw 4 used copies of Ground Zeroes for both 360 and PS3. Almost got a ps3 version, but couldn't bring myself to even after birthday coupon.
I don't know how big you are on replaying/collecting/achievements/trophies, but I've beat the main mission once and all the side ops outside of the one you have to unlock and I'm a bit over 6 hours in, gonna get the rest of the collectibles and try for some of the S rankings as well. I don't think I'm going to replay it again on Hard mode although that and these trials that you unlock are also more things to go for. I would have been sad for $40/32 (what the next-gen was originally), but I was okay with paying $24 for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I think I'm at the point where I am pretty much done in MGS, don't think I'm going to get all S/Cassettes/Hard mode stuff done, but I'm at over 8 hours (and that's not counting listening to the cassettes or when I would quite out of a mission/reset it for messing up), but probably have closer to 9-10 hours that I got out of it. :D

GTA isn't terrible.
I respectfully disagree.

Life is literally a nightmare right now. Everything that could have went bad today did. I don't know what terrible things I did for my life to turn out this way, but damn, shit is fucking ridiculous.
Sorry to hear that Joel. Hope that things get better soon.

Yeah GTA V was good I only played as trevor the whole game unless I was forced to switch

Also indidawg don't forget to the money stock exploit. Got like 300 mil for each person but there is shit to buy but houses. fuck I need a house for

Played a bunch more Infamous 2 last night.  Looks like I'm roughly 75% through looking at the mission list. 

I think I missed out on a couple side missions though as I did a story mission without clearing them out for once and I think those two were gone afterwards.  Oh well. 

I should get Second Son from Amazon today as well, but won't play that for a week or two as I need to finish this up and want to play through Killzone first to mix it up a little.

Also started up Tearaway and played through the first couple of areas in that.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to mail you my flamethrower.

In the meantime, you have my number if you need anything.

Best of luck Jo-el, it will get better so hang in there.

I getting really annoyed with Amazon.  Seems like their inventory/distribution channels aren't as efficient because stuff that sells out on preorder is made available upon release.  Like I wanted to PO the Second Son CE (Dat Beanieeeee), but it wasn't available for a while and now that the game is out, they have plenty.  And the FFIV RR CE for PS4 wasn't made available until just now...after I ordered from SE store thinking it would exclusive to SE/Digital River.  Now I gotta try cancel my order with Digital River...not fun.

lol I feel bad for anyone who bought metal gear solid. It really is short. Beat it under an hour without looking for any of the collectibles.

Is it bad that I keep restarting Dark Souls 2?  I really don't want to have all my DS2 deaths in the starting area.    >_<

Is it bad that I keep restarting Dark Souls 2? I really don't want to have all my DS2 deaths in the starting area. &gt;_&lt;
why would it matter...

I don't wanna talk about it.
Exactly fucking horseshit glorified demo.

I guess you can ride around in the apc and shoot shit. Although I liked paz's new haircut for the two seconds we see her.

I made a girl in GTA Online and she's rockin that purple/pink color scheme with a fly ass purple/pink ride.

I'm still on that Saint's Row. Very upset that they didn't give me purple/pink hair color option. I thought this game was supposed to be realistic.

Yeah GTA V was good I only played as trevor the whole game unless I was forced to switch

Also indidawg don't forget to the money stock exploit. Got like 300 mil for each person but there is shit to buy but houses. fuck I need a house for
Is that the one where you don't do any assassination missions until the end?

I don't think I care enough to metagame that. Like you said, I don't think there's much shit to buy anyways.

I made a girl in GTA Online and she's rockin that purple/pink color scheme with a fly ass purple/pink ride.

I'm still on that Saint's Row. Very upset that they didn't give me purple/pink hair color option. I thought this game was supposed to be realistic.

I don't think I care enough to metagame that. Like you said, I don't think there's much shit to buy anyways.
Yeah there's no point to it but its easy money.

The lack of hair options in GTA V annoyed me. I wanted to give everyone a mohawk not one person gets the honor of wearing a mohawk.

San Andreas HD pls.

I getting really annoyed with Amazon. Seems like their inventory/distribution channels aren't as efficient because stuff that sells out on preorder is made available upon release. Like I wanted to PO the Second Son CE (Dat Beanieeeee), but it wasn't available for a while and now that the game is out, they have plenty. And the FFIV RR CE for PS4 wasn't made available until just now...after I ordered from SE store thinking it would exclusive to SE/Digital River. Now I gotta try cancel my order with Digital River...not fun.
That's because once the game is released, any cancelled orders or declined payment orders get put back up for sale.

That's because once the game is released, any cancelled orders or declined payment orders get put back up for sale.

I don't think so, I have a hard time believing there are that many cancels and declines on release day. Naturally you're going to get some, but the availability is just too high right now for that to be the only cause. My guess is that there is something else going on in the supply chain regarding the pre-order numbers versus their actual numbers.

Streaming Killer Instinct in about 15 minutes (6:40 or so EST), me and a buddy are going to play. Have the Kinect set up for video stream but this is still very much a thing being tested. I will have my laptop and would love people to provide feedback / chat. My friend sucks at K.I. and I'm decent so it should be fairly entertaining.

http://www.twitch.tv/splatterhouse2

you met any griefers on gta v online yet?

I only played it for about twenty minutes. Did the first race with three other people and won. One of them stuck around and we did the first couple tutorial missions together (I mean, it put us in the same car so why not).

But then we got to the store and he left me cuz I spent a lot of time shopping for clothes. #girls

I am getting so much buffering on that, Jimbo.

It might just be me though cuz there's no quality controls and it's trying to stream at me at SUPER HD.

Actually, maybe not. Cuz I'm totally running other streams at max right now so like weird.

Here's a picture of Leda with a fan.

There's a lot of these.

I may post them all throughout the day depending on feedback.

BjRw8AjIYAAZlPA.jpg

sorry jimbo but your stream is straight ass

more fgc drama btw. Something about neo and fchamp had to face each other but they ''convinced'' another group to switch places with them

#topplayetreatment

I'm currently trying to figure out how to mail you my flamethrower.
In the meantime, you have my number if you need anything.
Thank you, Frosty. A flamethrower would be quite nice in this mess. It just keeps getting worse. :|

On the upside, I just started updating my gf's ps3 and man, it was still running on original slim update. Also, surprise of surprises, her ex husband actually installed a 300 gig harddrive in it before they got divorced! So now I actually may be able to play some of the massive games that I have on PSN.

Hi

Thank you, Frosty. A flamethrower would be quite nice in this mess. It just keeps getting worse. :|

On the upside, I just started updating my gf's ps3 and man, it was still running on original slim update. Also, surprise of surprises, her ex husband actually installed a 300 gig harddrive in it before they got divorced! So now I actually may be able to play some of the massive games that I have on PSN.
oh shit she was married

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back