GGT 312 Is Only 100 Posts Long, But Has 400 Posts Worth of Reread Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
I initiated a gang war on GTA Online last night.

It was fun.

BjVv9-DIEAAvQXb.jpg

I just watched a police car ram into some "gangstas" car, call them "niggas," and then proceeded to shoot the fuck out of them.

Then Franklin and I went to go get drinks.

#realism

I turned on MGS this morning to collect shit and got to the first patch and then turned off my xbox.

Yup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey so Tonight is not The Night or anything but there's still some wrestlemans stuff going on.

http://www.twitch.tv/bazza87

Maybe Toejam and Earl will show up again?

Finished Infamous 2 a bit ago. Loved it and really excited to get to Second Son. Definitely need a break to play some other stuff first though, as I drug it out pretty long doing most of the side quests and finding a good chunk of all the collectible stuff. I think my final completion percentage was 85% or so. Missed five or six dead drops, 50 some shards and a few side quests as I didn't quite take over the second and third areas of the city.

spent 10 bucks on story submissions today but I really think i might have a shot with a local (to my university) lit journal who are currently reading for a themed issue perfectly matching my story's theme so everyone send me GOOD VIBES

nah i was just confused for a second. i guess it's a competition sort of thing where winner gets featured. i'd pay that.

good luck jsp.

Last edited by a moderator:
magazines and sites that don't pay or only pay in contributor's copies usually have free submission. places that pay decently/are more well known will often charge 3-4 bucks if you're submitting online rather than mailing it in. I submitted to 2 magazines and paid an extra dollar to one of them to get their latest issue in addition to my submission, so like 9 bucks overall. Generally i try to stick to free submissions.

Yo action bro, you fully animate dat Lichdom Battlemage game?  Looks pretty cool, I'll check it out doe. I mean it lookss just like skyram, but it cool. You should be all up in dat steam forum tellin does to buy dat game yo

Will probably chill on the streaming till I upgrade my old ass router and maybe get the higher level Internet from the devil aka Comcast
I actually just recently upgrading my internet which did help, I have Time Warner though, which is now basically Comcast anyways since they are buying them out lol. PvZ was running fine but still had some hiccups with a faster game like Titanfall, a wired connection should hopefully fix that.

Been playing some Diablo 3 for the first time since launch. I'm not going to say it's a great game now, but it's a definite improvement. Still not as good as D2:LOD though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back