GGT 312 Is Only 100 Posts Long, But Has 400 Posts Worth of Reread Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn dawg dat 240p quality not even bifuteki's streams are that bad

#shotsfired

Last edited by a moderator:
I only played it for about twenty minutes. Did the first race with three other people and won. One of them stuck around and we did the first couple tutorial missions together (I mean, it put us in the same car so why not).

But then we got to the store and he left me cuz I spent a lot of time shopping for clothes. #girls
i see, if guess you have not been free roaming around long enough, outside of missions to meet the crazies. if you have not gotten your personal vechile yet, i hope you are prepare to see it get destroy by tanks, and bombs

I got far enough to where it wanted me to team deathmatch and I was like "nah." I think that's right after getting a vehicle.

From what I saw, nobody was riding around in anything like a tank. Most people seemed to be doing their own shit except for a couple that were just trying to kill each other and only each other.

I got far enough to where it wanted me to team deathmatch and I was like "nah." I think that's right after getting a vehicle.

From what I saw, nobody was riding around in anything like a tank. Most people seemed to be doing their own shit except for a couple that were just trying to kill each other and only each other.
when you have enough money for a high end apartment, do not get eclipse tower one, because players regularly camp with their tanks, and attack helicopters at the entrance.

Hey guys, what are some good games for Wii U?

I already have New Super Mario Bros. U and that other Luigi game.

Second Son is decent so far. Delsin not being emo like Cole is great and all but i'm getting so tired of Troy Baker being everywhere.

Second Son is decent so far. Delsin not being emo like Cole is great and all but i'm getting so tired of Troy Baker being everywhere.
DONKEY KONG!!

Sonic

Cole was emo?

I think you're thinking of the scrapped redesign from inFamous 2. :lol:

I finally got a copy of that YS game on Vita since a good priced one showed up for the CE on the AWD, didn't come with the cloth map but whatever, I paid a good price and I'd just look at the map once and put it in the case. The soundtrack was sealed and the book was in great condition and those are what I mainly wanted.

lol I feel bad for anyone who bought metal gear solid. It really is short. Beat it under an hour without looking for any of the collectibles.
I don't wanna talk about it.
Why you no look for collectibles gunnm! Gotta get dat Raiden misson (it's pretty fun! I've done it 2 times now), I was able to get 8 hours out of it, I feel like that was made more for people like me who actually like to do everything lol

It's the starting area. I'm not even at Majula yet. :(

Plus, the more you die, the more your permanent health bar drops.
I made it past Majula before my first death! Me and my friend started at the same time to see who would die first, he died at the starting area since he missed a jump! I won! :p I died shortly after Majula though :( lol

MONSTER HUNTER, Wind Waker HD, Lego City, ZombiU, Game & Wario, Pikmin, Mario 3d World, Sonic, Donkey Kong, Wonderful 101, Scribblenaut games are fun on it.

Today was a good day. Got some money and for the first time have legitimate plans of getting a plans for getting our own place (currently staying with the girlfriend's parents) so the future looks not too dark

Speaking of money, any suggestions on Wii U multiplayer titles? Got both Marios, Nintendoland, and Sega Racing.

Speaking of money, any suggestions on Wii U multiplayer titles? Got both Marios, Nintendoland, and Sega Racing.
Wii Party U is a good local multi game (like Mario Party - Mario lol), Game & Wario has some decent multi stuff as well. Donkey Kong also has coop in it. Pikmin 3's multiplayer mode is pretty fun but depending on how into the game you get it might get boring kind of quick. I know that Tank game has coop in it as well but the game itself isn't that great haha

I finally got a copy of that YS game on Vita since a good priced one showed up for the CE on the AWD, didn't come with the cloth map but whatever, I paid a good price and I'd just look at the map once and put it in the case. The soundtrack was sealed and the book was in great condition and those are what I mainly wanted.
Memories of Celceta is a fine game, but NOTHING about it other than the forced touchscreen controls make it feel like it's using the extra power of the Vita, minus some talking during select cutscenes ala Tales of Vesperia on 360.

I honestly think Ys Seven is a better looking game. Also beware Celceta is MUCH harder than Seven.

Did the first heist in GTA. Notice that Packie didn't show up in my crew list so I googled to find out that you have to not kill him during a random event in which I totally killed him cuz I didn't know that it was him.

Whatever.

Played a tad bit more of online. People are fuckin paranoid on that. I walked up to a dude and he just started spinning around in circles and shooting hysterically. He kept running backwards into cover and eventually jumped on a bike and ran away from me walking towards him blowing kisses.

Memories of Celceta is a fine game, but NOTHING about it other than the forced touchscreen controls make it feel like it's using the extra power of the Vita, minus some talking during select cutscenes ala Tales of Vesperia on 360.

I honestly think Ys Seven is a better looking game. Also beware Celceta is MUCH harder than Seven.
Yeah, I've heard it's not the nicest looking game, but I enjoy the series so it should still be fun. Nothing wrong with a challenge!

Played a tad bit more of online. People are fuckin paranoid on that. I walked up to a dude and he just started spinning around in circles and shooting hysterically. He kept running backwards into cover and eventually jumped on a bike and ran away from me walking towards him blowing kisses.
Weirdo

♫ Ribby ohhhhh, yibby yiohhhhh,
Yikky yio yio yio yi-yio yio yio yiom,
Mah guy die dagga daggah doy dagga don doy,
Ah rikky ahn bahn bohn boh [customspoiler=boohhhhh ♫]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBq4sT6nZSw
[/customspoiler]

Looks good, Mo. A little choppy, might be me, but no buffering.
I am running it wireless right now since I don't have my wired hub right now, might affect it. I also went with what it recommended for quality which was above high so it might be better if I lower it currently as well.

I did get a follower that's not you though, so there's that haha

Might have been someone from here, I was up to 12 viewers at one point! 

I checked the stream out myself and the quality was definitely passable for now at least, I'll probably stream a bunch of random games over time!

Wii Party U is a good local multi game (like Mario Party - Mario lol), Game & Wario has some decent multi stuff as well. Donkey Kong also has coop in it. Pikmin 3's multiplayer mode is pretty fun but depending on how into the game you get it might get boring kind of quick. I know that Tank game has coop in it as well but the game itself isn't that great haha
Donkey Kong is really not a good game for casual co-op that I suspect JSP is looking for. I tried playing DKCR with the gf once. Never again.

Yaiba sucks.
I did notice that you and frost had been playing it. Somehow I've completely ignored the existence of this game until now.

Donkey Kong is really not a good game for casual co-op that I suspect JSP is looking for. I tried playing DKCR with the gf once. Never again.
I kinda figured he was looking for more casual stuff, why I started with the Party style games, but yeah I tried playing co-op in DK with one of my actual gamer buddies who doesn't play platformers and it didn't go to well, we had to go to Kirby haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back