GGT 312 Is Only 100 Posts Long, But Has 400 Posts Worth of Reread Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night's EDBW, summed up in one .gif:

iez1NbN9tViI6.gif

(Clementine and Ellie got robbed and I'm okay with that because Jet Set Radio's theme song is awesome.)

No, Jerry "The King" Lawler is sick. He said Clementine had "more curves than a racetrack".

Also, they weren't fighting each-other, they were a tag team. Granted, the match had a lot of friendly fire, but that doesn't count.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Trevor's and Michael's first encounter how I imagined it.

I mean, it was really tense for those first few minutes in the house, but once they get in the car, it's very chummy. Maybe Michael was like trying to diffuse the situation or something but it just wasn't the conversation that I expected from Trevor or from idk anyone who thought they're best friend had been dead for 10 years.

Played through the first half (five chapters) of Killzone Shadowfall.

I wasn't liking it much through chapter 2, but 3-5 were a lot better.  It's still odd how much different it plays than Killzone 2 or 3, but I had fun with it once I got used to it.  The little story there is is pretty garbage though--not that the series has every had great stories.  The graphics are pretty damn awesome though. :drool:

Anyway, spring break is over so my gaming will calm down.  I made a nice dent in the backlog though finishing up the last 2/3rds of Beyond Two Souls, playing through all of Infamous 2, half of Killzone, some Tearaway and selling the Wii U and giving up on Gravity Rush. :D

I'll chip away at Killzone (with some Tearaway on the side), and once that's done I'll probably move onto the first two episodes of The Wolf Among Us on PS3 and then to Infamous Second Son.  That would have the "must play" portion of my backlog knocked out, with the rest just being PS+ stuff that I'll check out in between PS4 retail releases.

I got the night out with a few friends on Saturday and we went to a gastropub for beer, bacon, and burgers.  It's been a while since I did something like that, so when I finished off with a whiskey, I was pretty much ready to go to bed, but ended up playing Diablo 3 on PS3 the rest of the evening instead.  I was awake enough to remember I got my PS3 Wizard to level 30.  :p

Also, I was able to cancel the dreaded Digital River preorder of FFXIV CE, and get in on possible Amazon FC of FFXIV CE instead.

Played through the first half (five chapters) of Killzone Shadowfall.

I wasn't liking it much through chapter 2, but 3-5 were a lot better. It's still odd how much different it plays than Killzone 2 or 3, but I had fun with it once I got used to it. The little story there is is pretty garbage though--not that the series has every had great stories. The graphics are pretty damn awesome though. :drool:

Anyway, spring break is over so my gaming will calm down. I made a nice dent in the backlog though finishing up the last 2/3rds of Beyond Two Souls, playing through all of Infamous 2, half of Killzone, some Tearaway and selling the Wii U and giving up on Gravity Rush. :D

I'll chip away at Killzone (with some Tearaway on the side), and once that's done I'll probably move onto the first two episodes of The Wolf Among Us on PS3 and then to Infamous Second Son. That would have the "must play" portion of my backlog knocked out, with the rest just being PS+ stuff that I'll check out in between PS4 retail releases.
Yeah after Infamous there's not much retail PS4 except for Lego Hobbit, MLB The Show, Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, and Murdered: Soul Suspect before E3 in June.

I think scarlett witch looks god damn good both quicksilvers look like shit but that one looks tons better than the days of future past version.

Curious to see what the vision looks like how will they explain some random yellow/green android...

I think they look great. Quicksilver especially.
Heh, I don't really care for the look of either. Kinda weird since the other characters have all looked more like they do in the comics, and I understand why Scarlet Witch wouldn't but feel they could have done better, I probably like Quicksilver the least out of the two.

I think scarlett witch looks god damn good both quicksilvers look like shit but that one looks tons better than the days of future past version.

Curious to see what the vision looks like how will they explain some random yellow/green android...
Yeah, the other Quicksilver doesn't really look good either haha, hopefully they turn out good though since I'll definitely see both movies.

Well I would think they could make Vision look like he does in the comic at least, since it could be more CGI or a suit to get the android look down like with how they do Iron Man.

is the flash faster than quicksilver?
I think so yeah

The Flash is so much faster than Quicksilver that it isn't even funny. We're talking totally different power scales. Quicksilver can only run fast and can only do so for a relatively limited time because he gets tired. The Flash can vibrate through things, travel through time, and run fast for a much longer time than Quicksilver. Different Flashes also have different abilities. Like Bart Allen was able to learn while speed reading which is something no other Flash was able to do. I think in the Ultimate Universe Quicksilver also has low grade vibration abilities, but he also fucks his sister.

I probably should have posted this before, but I don't keep up with no dancing shows so I didn't really know it before, it's like real like Star Wars Kinect :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh1TlHxOW04

The Flash is so much faster than Quicksilver that it isn't even funny. We're talking totally different power scales. Quicksilver can only run fast and can only do so for a relatively limited time because he gets tired. The Flash can vibrate through things, travel through time, and run fast for a much longer time than Quicksilver. Different Flashes also have different abilities. Like Bart Allen was able to learn while speed reading which is something no other Flash was able to do. I think in the Ultimate Universe Quicksilver also has low grade vibration abilities, but he also fucks his sister.
Flash has always been a pretty OP character, but who cares, he's awesome haha :p

joel dropping dat knowledge.

anything happening of note in superior spiderman btw? I haven't read since spider man 2099 came into the picture. Anybody figure it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back