GGT 313 Declares Infamous The Final Nail in The PS4's Coffin

I just got the strongest urge to play Mass Effect 3's multiplayer. I loved that shit.

My phone auto-corrects "Strongest" to "Steiner" FF9 master race.
I'd also probably play some of that, I didn't do a huge amount though so my characters probably weren't that good, and of course I was on 360, not sure what you played on lol.

You can replace Tom Phan. His appearance last night was a poor showing; he and Mo just talked about old people shit.
Rude, also >.>

Went on a DS game buying spree. Just picked up a cartridge copy of Infinite Space for $22. I haven't seen it much lower than that (besides GS, which has none in stock within 100 miles).

Just missing Chrono Trigger and DQV for the ones I want.
Chrono Trigger > All though :O

Okay, after finishing everything in Ground Zeroes,
I can honestly say that it's in no way worth more than $20. Even as a huge MGS fan I feel burned. I'm returning it tomorrow.
Well, you tried it at least. To each their own, I got it for $32 and got that out of it at least. I'm also not a super huge MGS fan though so that might have something to do with it.

game of thrones season premier and bunch of FGC cunts on twitter crying over some shitty wrestling match

I hope the fgc dies

Played a shit ton if Second Son today. Think I'm nearing the end as I got all the side quests completed and all the districts 100% except the last where there's one shard you can't get until late in the game.

Just a few story missions left. Hopefully I'll get time to finish it up tomorrow.

Well, you tried it at least. To each their own, I got it for $32 and got that out of it at least. I'm also not a super huge MGS fan though so that might have something to do with it.
When I pay $30 for a demo I usually get a game with it.

True, but when I get over 8 hours of enjoyment from it, I'm alright with $4 an hour of gameplay, that's more then I get from more expensive games at times.
I got eight hours worth of enjoyment out of listening to joel tell me how bad it was.

Opened about 11 games for that Club Nintendo shit. fuck ers gave no coins for two of them. I probably won't even touch the games for a while. I guess I can get that shitty Club Nintendo platinum prize though, so...

Play KI when dat arcade mode update hits this week

WTF-Gif-Horse-neck-retract-chomping.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I got eight hours worth of enjoyment out of listening to joel tell me how bad it was.
I have soooo much more to tell you about. Most terrible thing I have ever seen/heard ever? Kiefer Sutherland's impression of Liquid and Solid Snake and why he somehow thinks that Solid and Big Boss should sound different. Sounds almost like a drunken biker wandered into a recording booth and decided to give it a shot.

Played a shit ton if Second Son today. Think I'm nearing the end as I got all the side quests completed and all the districts 100% except the last where there's one shard you can't get until late in the game.

Just a few story missions left. Hopefully I'll get time to finish it up tomorrow.
How is it compared to Infamous 1/2/Festival of Blood?

Also, Crotch wants you to get on Skype with us.

I would ask you myself but the rejection would be too much for me to handle.

You can replace Tom Phan. His appearance last night was a poor showing; he and Mo just talked about old people shit.
I'm sorry, man. Legit missed this post entirely. Was binge watching HIMYM with the lady so we can finally read everything people have been posting about the finale.

are you talking about mass effect 3? if not , what is ne3?
Nas Effect 3.

Nice to know I can't rely on some friends to help me out.

Guess that would make them not friends.
I SAID I'M SORRY.

How is it compared to Infamous 1/2/Festival of Blood?
I only played Infamous 2 very recently.

Second Son looks amazing, has better characters and having multiple power types to switch between is awesome.

Infamous 2 had better melee combat and a lot better side quests. Second son is basically the same few mission types in each district--find and catch the secret agent, destroy cameras, find the audio log etc.

It's really good, just has some of that launch window rush feel with stuff like the lack of mission variety. But anyone who likes the series should love it as it's more of the same with next gen graphics and some really cool powers to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strider! or Metroid Fusion on wii u tommorrow!

Batman Blackgate Deluxe is good too
I 1K'ed Strider and played through Metroid Fusion a few times back in the day. Batman I would pick up if it was on the One but I feel like a dummy downloading 360 games for whatever reason. I haven't really touched it since the One came out.

I went to talk to this girl at school and she was like "oh nice to meet you" and then started to walk really fast away from me and then my self-esteem died.
Sorry, brother. There are a lot of fish in the sea (which I keep on telling myself, because I am a newly single man)

DR3 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the first two.
Agreed. I really, really liked it.

Metroid Fusion is on wii u!!!!!! omg omg omg
Meh, I don't have any desire to spend money on something I already own or could emulate for free.

103 points in attrition and 54 bot kills in one match. #god tier titan
My record is 130, with 25 or so Pilot kills. I'm sure others have much higher records than that.

Yo action bro, can u like release Lichdom on ps4 and x1 pls so I can play it. Oh and you should animate a third person shooter like Max Payne 3 doe, okai? Oh and one more thing, can you draw me a titan hugging his pilot pls, okai thnx bai

Got alla my Burial at Sea achievements.

Yo action bro, can u like release Lichdom on ps4 and x1 pls so I can play it. Oh and you should animate a third person shooter like Max Payne 3 doe, okai? Oh and one more thing, can you draw me a titan hugging his pilot pls, okai thnx bai
Naw.

bread's done
Back