GGT 317 needs $500 million to stay afloat for the next ten years

I was disappointed that the second one wasn't as Piratey as they made it out to be.

I mean, I guess it was really piratey for Whoknows cuz he pirated it, but that's not what I meant.

Why does mass effect 2 feel so different then mass effect one? I like it but where did all those rpg elements go?

I hope Nintendo isn't jumping to a new console already, that would be a bad idea

Welcome to four years ago?

Regardless, ME2 is the best game of this generation that isn't Dragon's Dogma so have fun with that.

Jake Heart is an elitist, don't mind him. He likes things like The Old Republic and his PS3 doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was disappointed that the second one wasn't as Piratey as they made it out to be.

I mean, I guess it was really piratey for Whoknows cuz he pirated it, but that's not what I meant.
the game must have sold really well, to warrant a third one.

Regardless, ME2 is the best game of this generation that isn't Dragon's Dogma so have fun with that.
Im trying to get through my backlog, next up assassin's creed 3, you were just talking about bl2 what is taking you so long to play the best game of 2012?

dragons dogma is underrated. i bought it two times just to support CapCom. the orignal edition, and dark arisen version. I guess Deep Down will be the spiritual successor to dragons dogma, since it sold poorly.

Im trying to get through my backlog, next up assassin's creed 3, you were just talking about bl2 what is taking you so long to play the best game of 2012?
Did you forget that's the same year Dragon's Dogma came out?

I have played BL2 I just want to play it with Mando-Dawg but he has to "study".

Did you forget that's the same year Dragon's Dogma came out?

I have played BL2 I just want to play it with Mando-Dawg but he has to "study".
Um no I didn't but I also didn't play dragon's dogma(may still pick it up). Still I played bl2 for like 200 hours so I don't think I can say that about any other 2012 game

Why does mass effect 2 feel so different then mass effect one? I like it but where did all those rpg elements go?

I hope Nintendo isn't jumping to a new console already, that would be a bad idea
It's because they actually finished the game.

RIP textures taking minutes to load.

BnJkDtVCUAATRhP.jpg

oh shit how long until indidawg figures out I''m not actually studying and have been playing FF XIV with YBX aka whoknows

Def not a poser, they sent her a box cuz she's a huge fan. I don't see them sending Zeki a box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bloKdOpwmw

zeki is a bitch made poser remember when he pretended to like godzilla for like two months? melonie mac is the truf head bitch in charge she deserves an actual godzilla baby so she can raise it into a huge dragon and she'd be the khalaseei I follow around westeros conquering niggas

3DS gets full online, if I recall correctly. Pretty sure rosters are the same across versions. Different stages and single player modes though.

zeki is a bitch made poser remember when he pretended to like godzilla for like two months? melonie mac is the truf head bitch in charge she deserves an actual godzilla baby so she can raise it into a huge dragon and she'd be the khalaseei I follow around westeros conquering niggas
ede.gif

I liked Godzilla before he was in a major motion picture created by WB.

You bought a shirt melomaniac got a fucking tattoo. You're so fucking casual. I wish you were japanese and godzilla stepped on you during a panic

That new Unreal Tournament looks interesting, love that franchise so looking forward to that.

Don't worry when capcom moves to IOS games they won't need a shitty franchise like MH to save them.

SUPPORT CAPCOM
Poor gunnm, shame MH is like their best game and they know it! There's a reason we don't see Mega Man anymore.

I wish we still saw Mega Man :(

I'm feelin' that Sunset Overdrive trailer.
Definitely looking forward to picking that up when it launches :D

Emerging countries = not us

Um no I didn't but I also didn't play dragon's dogma(may still pick it up). Still I played bl2 for like 200 hours so I don't think I can say that about any other 2012 game
200 hours?! Pfffffffffffffft :p

Cant wait for smash, probably will buy both versions. Oh yeah!
Yup, gotta play all those stages! I mean, who doesn't want to play online Smash while in the bathroom!

bread's done
Back