GGT 317 needs $500 million to stay afloat for the next ten years

I've had a hard day. The mortician finally figured out what my Mom died of. They're saying it was a Pulmonary Embelism and that makes me furious. My Mom went to the doctors so god damn much in the last year that I have a hard time believing they didn't catch that shit. With all of the x-rays, tests, and other shit she has been through I just can't believe that some shit head doctor didn't pay close enough attention and now my Mom is dead because of it. This may just be the anger talking, but I want to track down whoever the fuck didn't look at the chest x-rays from 2 days before she died and skin them alive. Unfuckingbelievable that we live in an age of such shitty medical service.

I liked Godzilla back when he didn't have a name and was just a giant lizard that made a random appearance.

I've had a hard day. The mortician finally figured out what my Mom died of. They're saying it was a Pulmonary Embelism and that makes me furious. My Mom went to the doctors so god damn much in the last year that I have a hard time believing they didn't catch that shit. With all of the x-rays, tests, and other shit she has been through I just can't believe that some shit head doctor didn't pay close enough attention and now my Mom is dead because of it. This may just be the anger talking, but I want to track down whoever the fuck didn't look at the chest x-rays from 2 days before she died and skin them alive. Unfuckingbelievable that we live in an age of such shitty medical service.
Wut, how do you miss something like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I started playin online in Hearthstone and im 0-4 now, whos the best hero idingi? Im dat Jania mage girl

Ok Shadowrun, I guess all my hit rates are suddenly in the low 40's now, that's cool.

Oh, I have to have a decker in this mission? Which one should I take along with me? The one that isn't at all prepared for the enemies he'll have to face? Oh, that's everyone of them so I guess I can just pick whoever. I know I'm playing on hard, so thanks for making sure the runners I can hire aren't worth their fee.

I liked Godzilla back when he didn't have a name and was just a giant lizard that made a random appearance.

Wut, how do you miss something like that?
I don't know. It makes me pretty mad. She had all of the signs of it, they just wrote it off as the flu and sent her home. I'm thinking really hard of suing the military hospital that she was seen at for negligence. There's no way they should have missed the mass in her chest on any sort of x-Ray.

About Godzilla....

I won a contest for the graphic novel based on the new movie and it really isn't too great. If the writing in the movie is anything like it, it'll be pretty bad.

Ok Shadowrun, I guess all my hit rates are suddenly in the low 40's now, that's cool.

Oh, I have to have a decker in this mission? Which one should I take along with me? The one that isn't at all prepared for the enemies he'll have to face? Oh, that's everyone of them so I guess I can just pick whoever. I know I'm playing on hard, so thanks for making sure the runners I can hire aren't worth their fee.
Are you playing the new campaign or the original?

Sorry for your lost Captain. I feel for you. I lost my mom last year due to a stroke. Doctors always tell you some BS that's not always true. Your best bet is to try and talk to a lawyer and see if you have a case.

That sucks dude. I never go to the doctor and I think of shit like this all of the time

I don't know. It makes me pretty mad. She had all of the signs of it, they just wrote it off as the flu and sent her home. I'm thinking really hard of suing the military hospital that she was seen at for negligence. There's no way they should have missed the mass in her chest on any sort of x-Ray.

About Godzilla....

I won a contest for the graphic novel based on the new movie and it really isn't too great. If the writing in the movie is anything like it, it'll be pretty bad.
pacific rim did godzilla better than godzilla did godzilla.

Even the comic was good explained a lot

About Godzilla....

It'll be great Joel. You gotta believe.

Sorry for your lost Captain. I feel for you. I lost my mom last year due to a stroke. Doctors always tell you some BS that's not always true. Your best bet is to try and talk to a lawyer and see if you have a case.
Thanks, man. I'm sorry you lost your Mom.

That sucks dude. I never go to the doctor and I think of shit like this all of the time
I haven't gone to the doctor in 2 years now because I don't have health insurance and since my Mom has died I've been waaay more health conscious because I thought she had a heart attack or something preventable. Now it turns out that it wasn't something she could have helped anyways and I feel even more powerless than I've been feeling. Bleh.

pacific rim did godzilla better than godzilla did godzilla.

Even the comic was good explained a lot
I kind of agree. I just hope they have Gamera in the new Godzilla movie at some point. So far, dumbest thing the comic had was that they have made Monster Island a real island.

Damn, a lot of shows cancelled. The only one I care about is Community but that looks like it might get picked up by another network. Looks like next fall is a bunch of comic book shows. 

Why do people keep talking shit about this Dota 2 caster? Just because he says a few things wrong here and there and won't admit to them or something? Here, let me check him out.

Oh he's a white guy with dreads got it.

Damn Capt.

Not sure what else to say other than:

YMnlBhS.gif

Uh oh, im downloading Civ 5 and CS:GO on my MBP...

Never going to get work done now.

I finished Dark Souls 2 last night after 48 hours.

I liked it a lot. I'll probably start the first one soon. 

Edit: Actually, how long is Child of Light? The art is beautiful and the glowing reviews make me want to try it out. 

If Shaq-Fu 2 got crowdfunded I'm pretty sure we can hit our goal as well!
See, you won't even...

Oh...

Phantom, I tried out MK7 online again on the 3DS again to test it out, and it's similar to the Wii version where it's timed when you pick your character/kart and you can't quit while in a race.

However, I did way better with those controls and the battle mode is a FFA there, so it's more fun online IMO
That's fuck in stupid! IIRC, MK DS was a best of four, but you had to stick with your character/kart for those four races. With all that time you are sitting around just waiting for the next race (on Wii/3DS), why can't they just let you change your character/kart?

I think we need to raise that 300 for tom wii u fund
Tom would probably rather get a 3DS first.

See, you won't even...

Oh...

That's fuck in stupid! IIRC, MK DS was a best of four, but you had to stick with your character/kart for those four races. With all that time you are sitting around just waiting for the next race (on Wii/3DS), why can't they just let you change your character/kart?

Okay it will be easier for us to raise 200, come on guys lets get on this.

Damn, a lot of shows cancelled. The only one I care about is Community but that looks like it might get picked up by another network. Looks like next fall is a bunch of comic book shows.
Yeah, I definitely hope Community can another season in somewhere else, even if it is a Hulu exclusive or such. Gonna be interesting having at least 6 different comic book shows going on (probably more with the Netflix/Syfy stuff), but I'm interested in all of them except for Gotham based on the trailer so far. So I'll have a fair amount of shows to watch at least.

I finished Dark Souls 2 last night after 48 hours.

I liked it a lot. I'll probably start the first one soon.

Edit: Actually, how long is Child of Light? The art is beautiful and the glowing reviews make me want to try it out.
Child of Light has been said to be about 15-20 hours, but some people who don't explore and such mark it closer to 10, I haven't beaten it yet but it's a real lot of fun!

See, you won't even...

Oh...

A: Yup, it's real haha :p

B: It is stupid that you can't change karts/characters, but I do understand not being able to quit in a match since they are smaller and they aren't exactly long races. On the bright side it's a lot more clear/easy to quit out after a match in 7 then in the Wii version

C: Cheapo 3DS hunt, ACTIVATE!

Hey mo mo, u jelly that im playin Super Time Force? ;O
Ummmmm....no?

oh yea that game was fun....
for 20 mins lol
Ummmmm....no?

Compendium bought.

What the fuck am I doing?
Compendium?

Does she mention her shitty tattoos and horrible choices in hair color?
Wow man, what did she ever do to you! You're just upset she doesn't have a Mega Man tattoo :p

But seriously though, those hair colors were not awful! Especially that purple!

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrows is pretty good. I expected the visuals to be worse when scaled on the 3DSXL, but it's not too bad.

And Child of Light will be my next game.
Great game. It probably took me around 15 hours as I explored and battled every enemy I came across etc. Longer if you count having to replay the first four chapters due to the no saving glitch if you buy the full game from the demo in PS4 and don't exit out off the game totally before starting again. But I liked the game so much I didn't really mind having to replay. Got back to where I was the same night.

Now I'm playing MLB The Show 14 on PS4. It's the first game in the series I've played and I'm loving it so far.

bread's done
Back