GGT 317 needs $500 million to stay afloat for the next ten years

Don't hurt me, no more

Oh, Google showed me a bunch of D&D and board game collection stuff so I just wanted to make sure :p

Great game, you ever play it before?
Nope. Just beat level 2 its very link's awakening

Any link to the UMK3 exhibition?? I really really love that game and still play it all the time, would love to see that and play those people someday
Its on teamspooky's channel not sure if he does sub mode can access archives only. It was li joe vs ewa shock. I had no idea ewa shock was a famous person in the MK community I used to always see him on the MK forums helping people he always had a ermac gamerpic

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorilla-picks-kitten.gif

Shock was winning when he used smoke but kept switching to other characters like reptile,kabal and sonya. Joe kept using h.smoke who is like the vergil of the UMK3

I'm not playing LoL right now.
You should be.

Chose my classes for the Summer term (tomorrow). Taking three online courses so this summer should be fun and a bit challenging (I might just take four). Maybe I'll have time to play games this semester.

Like Time and Eternity.

If someone hypothetically needed a free gold trial for any amount of time what should one hypothetically do?
hypothetically check the xbox gold trading section and hypothetically buy some. Got a year for $35

You should be.

Chose my classes for the Summer term (tomorrow). Taking three online courses so this summer should be fun and a bit challenging (I might just take four). Maybe I'll have time to play games this semester.

Like Time and Eternity.
Ashe is not my waifu.

Weren't you planning this epic summer of video game playing?

Whelp.

If someone hypothetically needed a free gold trial for any amount of time what should one hypothetically do?
I don't need a year. I need like...1/365th of that.
What is this?

dat poverty game is too stronk with whoknows

so marvel pushed back an hour for coachsteve to hang out with his mom nigga had to beg on twitter for his mom to let him come I swear he looks 30

yipes needs to catch up storm isn't married to black panther anymore wolverine is tapping dat

How the hell did Honey Treat get my skype info? I told that ho that she was too expensive after the first time where I had a discount coupon.

So apparently all of the applications I put in on Friday worked well. I got a call from Dillon's about a half hour after I'd actually sent mine in, I just didn't realize I got a call until today because I still don't have a phone. Here's hoping that everything goes super awesome and I can either start work this week or next week.

Man, trying to get back into school work after so many changes is really fucking hard. I can't believe anyone can do this shit while juggling a life.

bread's done
Back