GGT 317 needs $500 million to stay afloat for the next ten years

DP82dKz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrows is pretty good. I expected the visuals to be worse when scaled on the 3DSXL, but it's not too bad.
Yup awesome game. Probably my second favorite castlevania game. OoE isn't very good portrait of ruin is ok
What gunnm said, DoS may actually be my first favorite Castlevania game though, I beat it multiple times and really enjoyed that one. Definitely a fun game though!

So much for dark souls for a while fucking power brick ... bricked.
Ouch, that sucks man. You were using like a third party one weren't you? Or was that someone else...

What gunnm said, DoS may actually be my first favorite Castlevania game though, I beat it multiple times and really enjoyed that one. Definitely a fun game though!

Ouch, that sucks man. You were using like a third party one weren't you? Or was that someone else...
yup shitty chinese knock off time to sell it to gamestop

Was more like a tranny mother. She fucked himself to have babies. We never got a proper ending to that godzilla at the end of it one egg survived and hatched. Maybe this new movie will continue that story or maybe that godzilla is that baby godzilla egg.

Compendium?
It's basically a virtual Dota book that keeps track of the International and maybe you win prizes for $10, I don't want to talk about it.

I could have spent that money on FFXIV to play with Zelolololol

Yup awesome game. Probably my second favorite castlevania game. OoE isn't very good portrait of ruin is ok
wow.

This is why the people who give money to make things think that female protagonist don't work.

Top 16 not being streamed hrm I guess I can study or play more oracle of seasons. Finally started it today

I finally got to play the Blade Wolf and Jestream Sam DLCs for RIsing today. Blade Wolf's was pretty meh, but fuck, I loved Sam's! I wouldn't mind a spinoff prequel game starring him taking down drug cartel dudes.

Next up is probably Lego Star Wars Complete Saga or more Lego Marvel if I get bored with that.

Playing Dota 2 by yourself is not fun. Run into too many people that act like how you would expect MOBA players to act.

In other news, the bee man in Smite is fun cuz I just ran around sayin "beeeeeeeeeees" and killing things. Occasionally I throw in some "The Pain!" I wish that game had built in voice support.

I finally got to play the Blade Wolf and Jestream Sam DLCs for RIsing today. Blade Wolf's was pretty meh, but fuck, I loved Sam's! I wouldn't mind a spinoff prequel game starring him taking down drug cartel dudes.

Next up is probably Lego Star Wars Complete Saga or more Lego Marvel if I get bored with that.
Yeah I felt the same way. Blade wolf's sucked sam's was pretty decent. The story made no sense but it was cool playing as sam even if his stages were recycled there is also DLC that was time banned in america that recently came out for $3 fuck that

Don't hurt me, no more

It's basically a virtual Dota book that keeps track of the International and maybe you win prizes for $10, I don't want to talk about it.

I could have spent that money on FFXIV to play with Zelolololol
Oh, Google showed me a bunch of D&D and board game collection stuff so I just wanted to make sure :p

Top 16 not being streamed hrm I guess I can study or play more oracle of seasons. Finally started it today
Great game, you ever play it before?

Any link to the UMK3 exhibition?? I really really love that game and still play it all the time, would love to see that and play those people someday

Playing Ragnarok Odyssey Ace with you guys is so fun.

It's too bad we need one more for a full party.

Playing Ragnarok Odyssey Ace with you guys is so fun.

It's too bad we need one more for a full party.
So much fun that you had to spend time away from the game to come in here and let us know?

You should have lux join you. Or YBX, but he's you, so...

bread's done
Back