GGT 336 Cancelled Halloween and it's coming for Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's disappointing. They made it sound so nice...
Yeah, I agree. I was really looking forward to it and the co-op stuff sounds nice. It might still be fun for just driving around/exploring with friends and such, but for actual races and events I'm not sure how it will be.

nicolas-cage-fells-good-con-air-head-space-1409843288n.gif

oh shit got home forgot I had the wolf among us and cod in my gamefly quere now they're here and I have like 30 mins to play them before I go to bed

pwnt

I'm not sure if I'm rusty or what, but the freeflow combat in Arkham Origins just doesn't seem as precise as AA/AC.

I'm not sure if I'm rusty or what, but the freeflow combat in Arkham Origins just doesn't seem as precise as AA/AC.
It's not. There's an underlying glitch in the game's design that throws off the combat's timing slightly. They expected it wouldn't actually be that big of a deal, but other glitches cropped up towards the end of development that made it worse and they expected to be able to fix it with post game patches, but that shit didn't happen. They barely were allowed to do the two patches they actually released.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not. There's an underlying glitch in the game's design that throws off the combat's timing slightly. They expected it wouldn't actually be that big of a deal, but other glitches cropped up towards the end of development that made it worse and they expected to be able to fix it with post game patches, but that shit didn't happen. They barely were allowed to do the two patches they actually released.
Glitch or not, I actually found myself preferring the free-flow fighting in Origins at the end of the day. My only beef was with [potential weapon spoiler]
being unable to do ground takedowns with the shock gauntlets activated.
Shit took some getting used to.

Its still a blade though? Even if its dull, Im not throwing anyway at the moment just wanted to know for future reference and this place is better than google.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back