GGT 346 Left Konami to Work at Imageepoch

I know. I blame people who don't post here anymore.

Finished FFX-2 this morning. Got the 100%. Did a dance. Fell and busted my ass.

tumblr_inline_mtujtxu1jJ1rw38tc.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E6KGwZ0sKiA

Last edited by a moderator:
- Far Cry 4 is dope

- I've been busy getting ready for a student art show and I finally got everything submitted today, so life's cool

- I have MKX paid off and the launch trailer that came out for it is the most amazing thing ever

- I went and saw Furious 7 the night it came out and it was also amazing

- SMT x FE looks like my kind of game

- I'm finally moving on and seeing someone right now (she's actually older than me, which is a first)

- Life is good
Far Cry 4 is fucking great. GOTY 2014 for me. I like everything you mention, dawg. <333

They set that shit to a System of a Down song wat
My girlfriend saw it and was really confused because of the musical choice. She thought it was cringeworthy bad.

Should have remixed it with Bring Me To Life.
I still wish Soul Calibur IV would have used that music in their announcement trailer.

Good to hear that it's nothing major hopefully man, and here's to hoping that it doesn't happen again.
Yeah, I don't want to be in the hospital again. That shit sucked. I still have bruises from getting my blood taken so much. Thanks, Mo <3

Team Ninja ain't been the same since Itagaki left.

Itagaki (and a bunch of ex-Team Ninja devs) is working on Devil's Third, a Wii U exclusive. #lolnintendo

Don't forget Nintendo has that Pokemon fighter arcade game. #lolnintendo

Seriously tho, I hope we find out more about Devil's Third soon. The Wii U is gonna need something to fill that Zelda void, and Mario Maker sure as hell ain't gonna do it.
True. Team Ninja has been a ghost of what they were for the most part, but I must admit that I like DOA5 LR a lot more than anything else they've worked on since he left. I also really hope Devil's Third is good, but I'm thinkin' it's probably just vaporware.

MKX seems to have the same issue as the past two games in that the 3 bar moves just never come into play in competitive gaming. It's either save for your ex moves to extend combos or save for your combo breaker to break said combos. It kind of sucks that a lot of these bombastic moves are just thrown to the side (but it's probably for the better since they're always the same and are sometimes way to long for their own good).

I think Green Arrow was like the only character you would actually do his move with just because he had an easy 100% hit confirm on it and didn't really need meter to zone.
While I understand what you're saying, I think your problem is that you're mainly watching competitive level matches. In Injustice and MK9 I saw a lot of EX moves thrown around pretty often. I know in Injustice I used Deathstroke, Batgirl, Aquaman, and Scorpion's EX moves pretty regularly online and constantly in offline.

My one real complaint about MKX is that Netherrealm doesn't seem to have learned how to make good netcode since I'm hearing more complaints about it that I have about Injustice and it's not even fully released yet. It's fucking ridiculous. I would think that in the last 5 years they could have either figured out how to make better netcode or contracted the work out so that shit out to people that know how to actually make netcode for fighters. From the shit I've been hearing all weekend from folks I know that have it, it sounds like the netcode is worse than DOA5 vanilla was or about on-par with MK9 before patch.

Actually, while I have the chance what's up with their concept art being way off the mark from the actually released costumes so far? The Kold War Scorp costume looked pretty badass in the concept art
and then the actual skin looks like total shit
Like what the fuck? Those don't even look the same, NRS! I would be okay with it if it was just one costume that looked off, but the actual in game versions of the Feudal skins look shitty when compared to the concept art too!
I WANTED GLOWY GREEN EYES, NRS!

ARRRRGH!

On the subject of SSB and the whole voting thing, I wanted to post this:

A fighter that whoknows is truly well acquainted with.

Sorry for the ridiculously massive post, but I have been wanting to say most of this stuff all weekend, I've just not been able to get to my computer for all of my girlfriend's stuff covering up my desk.

I just realized how similar Thor 2 and Jupiter Ascending are. Both have unnecessary and helpless female main characters played by people that can't act being protected by some super guy in a sci-fi setting and both movies are trash.

I'll always remember one day back in my school days when I was grounded from games. My dad took my TV out of my room so I took my PS2 into the basement living room to secretly play Nanobreaker in the middle of the night.

I know someone who got tired of it during the tutorial.

We all know people, Zeki.

To be coy about it is to be a jackass.

bread's done
Back