GGT 348 is celebrating Sean Kingston

YOOOOO fellow GGT. I need someone to help me get the Friendship Rules (pick someone up from friends list) achievement in borderlands 2.

I'll give you all the gear and guns I have. Lots of purple, orange, and a few pink, all at least level 50. Gear is for mechromancer. It's the last non charcter specific one I need. I'll be on tonight around 9-10 EST. Lemme know!

Edit - It's on xboxone

Last edited by a moderator:
11350523_10205896348041873_5708508801948827776_n.jpg

Happy birthday, indignate.
Thanks for the birthday messages from whatever platform you sent them on!

Except for Zeki cuz Zeki ignored me the whole day; he was probably smoking hookah.

Great friend. It reminded me of the time he ignored me wanting to play RE6 with him or that time he got up and left when someone asked him to lunch or that time he didn't hook me up with his sister or that other time he did a thing that I like to bring up all the time.

Really good guy.

I don't know.

Did you email them about your okcupid adventures?
Nah, Wombat just wanted to talk about Arrow and brought up something I said. I think that he's the only one that reads my posts. He once argued with me across two episodes over whether or not the Injustice season pass was a good deal. It was fun.

I should email them about OKCupid though. That was fun. I want to email Giantbomb again too sometime.

I like giving chicks their own numbers.
Realistically King Kong is only the size of Godzilla's toenail.
you're right i should ask her to return them to wal-mart for tickets to a leda show
That would be really mean of her.

That's like if she ran over your dog, sold it for food to poor people then used that money to buy an even deader dog and gave it to you as a gift.
Keep this up and I'll start shopping Miku into Marvel vs. Capcom and Monster Hunter.
You seem to talk a lot with people on here. About what it is beyond me because your interests only seem to gauge from Hatsunu Miku to godzilla.
Just goes to show how interesting I make those two things.
He doesn't.
Not that whatever you said is relevant to Uraizen playing One Piece without Whoknows, but I'm a PC gamer who just happens to have a shitty PC, gawd.

I'm a xbox one gamer but no xbox one yet,
That's better then being a Vita gamer who owns a Vita.

Statistically, you play more games than them.
Casuals get tattoo's related to things they're casual about to try and hide their casualness.
You know what's not in the center of the Hobbit poster? A Hobbit
You know what was on the poster for The Mexican?

Two white people.
I remember why I stopped doing this.

The quoting limitation makes it not fun.

https://twitter.com/LedaCMuir/status/603043356659187712
So is that a deal breaker for you? I never was much one for genital piercings.

Last night was a lot of fun. Adam and I played a lot of MKX and wrecked each other. His Reptile is fucking top tier. Dat Nimble variation.

I'll play Splatoon.

I got my gold crown in Monster Hunter but no one gives a shit about that so I'm doing back to work.

Joel, you do any amiibo campin'?

I'll play Splatoon.

I got my gold crown in Monster Hunter but no one gives a shit about that so I'm doing back to work.

Can't wait.

I went looking for
Lucina
but couldn't find one. Only like 20
Metaknights
and everything else. I did buy the
Splatoon
ones though. Guess I'll have to try my luck for
Lucina
on
Amazon
later.

I played World of Warcraft for the first time in 5 years or so. It was terrible. I can't believe how dumbed-down  and just plain boring its gotten.

From what I've seen, Splatoon isn't worth the price for what you get.

Dammit, I want a Wario amiibo.

I'll play Splatoon.

Nope! I preordered Ness and Pac-man a while back at GS, so those should be here tomorrow. I tried hitting up Target, but I was 4th in line and mine only got in two Lucinas and two Robins. Those were the only ones I was trying to get since my brother wanted Lucina. I tell you, my brother has been on about her amiibo since they first announced she was in Smash and I didn't think it would be half this fucking hard to score her. She sold out at GS after I waited in line forever to try to get her, she sold out everywhere online when I tried to preorder her, when I did preorder her online my order got canceled (3 TIMES), and even though I tried at Gamestop and Target today, neither had enough stock for me to score one. I may just end up trying to trade a Ness for her in the end.

I thought I wouldn't get any new amiibo today, but I did head over to Walmart tonight to see if they had a Wario (I decided I wanted him very last minute) and while they only had Charizard and Pac-man from wave 4, they had all the other waves on clearance. I got Pikachu finally for $3. I think I may go back and try to get a Peach and Mario finally for $8 each. Did you get any?

Last edited by a moderator:
My Ness and Pac-Man amiibo should be here today! Super stoked!

Going to go out today and trade some games at GS with the big trade bonus before everything crashes tomorrow. 

I beat Wolf Among Us this weekend. It was really, really fucking good. Definitely better than TWD Season 2 and I even liked the last episode way better than TWD Season 1's. I got to admit though, I really found that I cared less about the outcome in the game since I've already read the comics and they take place quite a while after the game and I already know everything works out in the end. Anyways, I thought about replaying some bits of it to get the Platinum and am still undecided. It felt nice to finish a game after it has seemed like forever since I finished one last (March, I think?), so I think I'm going to try to keep the pace and finish more games. Next up is the story mode in MKX. After that, I think it'll be Arkham Origins: Blackgate Deluxe or Tomb Raider Definitive Edition.

I was reading through reviews of the Witcher 3 this weekend and I realized that a lot of people talked about the replayability of the game and I realized how I can barely remember the last time replayability mattered to me. I just haven't had the time to keep playing a game over and over again for years now and it actually kind of amazes me that I ever had the time to play a game more than twice. The last game I can remember actually playing more than twice was Borderlands 2, I think? I finished it 4 times at least, and before that I think the last game I played that much was Arkham City. Anyways, I'm just realizing that I'm getting old and realizing the only game that I really ever cared about the replayability of was MGS3. I've finished that game so many times that it's insane that I still want to play it as much as I do. I hope that one day I can work at a game studio and somehow contribute to a game that people can enjoy as much as I've enjoyed MGS3. 

Trading in some games to get Splatoon?
Y'know, I thought about it... But my GS is apparently out of Splatoon according to the online stock checker, so that's probably a no.

X-Com 2 announced and Crotch is trapped in the unforgiving Canadian wilderness! We must fetch him!

Y'know, I thought about it... But my GS is apparently out of Splatoon according to the online stock checker, so that's probably a no.

X-Com 2 announced and Crotch is trapped in the unforgiving Canadian wilderness! We must fetch him!
Splatoon is a hot seller.

Get the amiibo 3 pack while you can.

bread's done
Back