GGT 362 is the Official Kpop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the life.

G.NA got pimped out to some fan by a broker last year.

G.NA doesn't have a career anymore.

I miss G.NA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eL3lKPVq-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntkLP26htZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4O2AuwctTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZFHnuQEbw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiBk-p_xmgQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcJ4ZvqjfgA

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheddahz is on a podcast with 8 other people.

Specifically 8 other male While people.

That's 9 while people talking in your ear.

Their slogan should be like "yo we're like every other video game podcast EXCEPT WE GOT HELLA TOO MANY VOICES ALSO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS"

Cheddahz used to be my favorite younger while person but then Beatles replaced him but then Beatles replaced me so now my favorite younger while person is

Now it's

mcID5mp.jpg
tumblr_oszzegMs3i1qd227ho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oszzetCi1y1qd227ho1_1280.jpg

We're just planning our JAV scene.
Oh yes, please.

I meant to be around here more often but I've been fucking drowning in games lately. Too many fighting games where I don't really progress and too many games with stories piling up. I did finish Until Dawn, though. Got so pissed at the people I had die.

So who is getting Splatoon this week? I went and bought Amiibo for it and everything. I'll be ready to play this weekend because I've got a loooong weekend ahead of me.

Anyone else planning on buying shit in that BB sale too? I'm probably gonna cop that HZD, Hitman, and Paper Mario.

Also, what if we were... Edrica, Nattie, Zekky, Alania, and Joellie?
Beatles = Yoko?

What exactly am I looking at? Too much waifuness to comprehend. Am confuzzeled.
When you said you're a fan of Asami Imai's music I assumed it was because of her role as Chihaya in Idolmaster. That's the entire cast of the original Idolmaster.

So who is getting Splatoon this week? I went and bought Amiibo for it and everything. I'll be ready to play this weekend because I've got a loooong weekend ahead of me.

Anyone else planning on buying shit in that BB sale too? I'm probably gonna cop that HZD, Hitman, and Paper Mario.
How much is Paper Mario? I missed the sale last week of it being $35 after GCU, hopefully it's much cheaper.

Splatoon is my game, it was my most played Wii U game and what got me into online shooters. I can't wait to play it with BRW... oh wait BRW hates Nintendo.

Wish Nintendo would stop being lazy and implement the record feature on the Switch. I love recording online matches I have in shooters, specially if I did something neat in them. I knew they weren't going to have that feature up by the time Splatoon 2 was out and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the entire first year of the Switch passes by and they still don't have the record feature ready. Which is why I was hoping Splatoon 2 would have a Replay / Cinema mode included which you could upload the matches you saved to YouTube like what they did with Smash Bros Wii U and Mario Kart 8.

eYE1awJ.jpg

0x4HHtS.jpg

XhZ0GCi.jpg

ERBUGsy.jpg

How much is Paper Mario? I missed the sale last week of it being $35 after GCU, hopefully it's much cheaper.

Splatoon is my game, it was my most played Wii U game and what got me into online shooters. I can't wait to play it with BRW... oh wait BRW hates Nintendo.

Wish Nintendo would stop being lazy and implement the record feature on the Switch. I love recording online matches I have in shooters, specially if I did something neat in them. I knew they weren't going to have that feature up by the time Splatoon 2 was out and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the entire first year of the Switch passes by and they still don't have the record feature ready. Which is why I was hoping Splatoon 2 would have a Replay / Cinema mode included which you could upload the matches you saved to YouTube like what they did with Smash Bros Wii U and Mario Kart 8.

eYE1awJ.jpg

0x4HHtS.jpg

XhZ0GCi.jpg

ERBUGsy.jpg
I'm not quite sure. No one has said I need the thread yet and it doesn't show prices since I'm not platinum. I expect that it's $30 or less.

I never played the original Splatoon much, but this game has me stoked. I didn't realize they didn't have a record feature. That sucks. We should play together if you get it! I want it to be one of the games i play regularly. I like your squid kid's hair colors! So fresh! Woomy!

Someone comfort me. I'm still heartbroken missing out on 3DS games 50% off Best Buy glitch because I wasn't Elite status.

tenor.gif

Seriously tho I had Elite status for 2 years and nothing special came of it other than getting Amiibos and clearance games for free shipping and now the year I don't have it I miss out on $100 smartphones and cheap 3DS games. Also, Paper Mario being $40? It's on sale at that price constantly, guess I won't be buying anything unless BRW magically got a Switch so I can get her Splatoon 2.

I'm not quite sure. No one has said I need the thread yet and it doesn't show prices since I'm not platinum. I expect that it's $30 or less.

I never played the original Splatoon much, but this game has me stoked. I didn't realize they didn't have a record feature. That sucks. We should play together if you get it! I want it to be one of the games i play regularly. I like your squid kid's hair colors! So fresh! Woomy!
My username for the Switch is the same EdJericho. I'm getting Splatoon 2 day one, it was day one for me the moment it was teased in the Switch trailer.

As a pc user I never have to worry about missing out on sales and glitches cuz every game on pc is 42 cents.
One day I will get a nice PC and join you.

Until then, I'll keep playing on my 10 year old HP rig.

EddyJ, I'll add you on Switch! Maybe we can get a game going this weekend.

One day I will get a nice PC and join you.

Until then, I'll keep playing on my 10 year old HP rig.

EddyJ, I'll add you on Switch! Maybe we can get a game going this weekend.
Great, I'll be playing a lot of Splatoon 2 so we'll see when we can get around to playing together. It might be a hassle for me tho since I never really play with friends online when it comes to Nintendo consoles at least because it's a mission to know whether someone wants to play or not since there's no simple way to contact the other person. I know Wii U had Miiverse to contact players but you wouldn't know you got a message unless you went inside Miiverse.

Great, I'll be playing a lot of Splatoon 2 so we'll see when we can get around to playing together. It might be a hassle for me tho since I never really play with friends online when it comes to Nintendo consoles at least because it's a mission to know whether someone wants to play or not since there's no simple way to contact the other person. I know Wii U had Miiverse to contact players but you wouldn't know you got a message unless you went inside Miiverse.
Yeah, I have always stuck to communication through text or PMs. Let me know on here when you get the game! I'll be adding you in a couple of minutes when I get on the game!

I bought soooo many Amiibo today. I got each of the last three smash Amiibo as well as the squid and inkling girl for Splatoon. I also got Splatoon 2 and KH 1.5 + 2.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back