GGT 362 is the Official Kpop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
409b9383442f9866f29e24caa47adf200fc39284_hq.jpg

You did that to get a lot of likes out of me didn't you?

BRW is just mad I called Mei fat. I don't hate Mei but she freezes me a lot then kills me as I stand there frozen, if there was someone I'd say I hate it's Mercy (and she's my 4th waifu in the game) she's always healing people as I'm about to kill them and even when I try to focus on killing her the moment she escapes my cross hair her health is back to full, but I still love Mercy so I can't stay mad at her for long. HOWEVER I do hate Reaper, I make it my goal to always kill Reaper when he's in my sights.

What are you trying to do
2bdc84d9b249e4f8d039da745de4b755.gif

I will never fully understand this thread.
I don't really understand either, but I've grasped a couple of rules here.

1) We are all girls in this thread, whether we like it or not.

2) Kpop rules all, and there must be a Kpop tribute every few posts.

3) If there is no Kpop tribute, the GGT gods are mad and the thread must die and be reborn.

4) Indignate is always right.

5) If no words can describe a situation, a gif is always appropriate.

6) Indignate is always right.

7) The 1st post must never make any sense.

8) Indignate is always right.

9) Indignate is always right.

These are the 9 commandments of the GGT I've observed thus far. There is a rumor of a 10th. But is obviously isn't "Thou Shall Not Troll."

Finished episodes 5 and 6 of Love Live. 5 was decent but not as good as the other ones, 6 was pretty damn good. My favorite thing about it are the episode endings and cut-aways, they do that so well. 

I don't watch a lot of anime, but surprisingly this one really grew on me. I wonder if there are other animes like this, where people just sit around and do nothing and make funny faces and not worry about saving the world from Galactus or training everyday to spar with Jesus.

Characters that grew on me so far are Kotori and Honoka. Nico and Hanayo are okay. I'm really not liking the Bitchy Blonde much.

1) We are all girls, and we like it.
Fixed

Also I prefer playing Uncharted 4 more but BRW won't play with me because she claims to be terrible at the game. So we just stick to Overwatch and Star Wars Battlefront.... and soon Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZiXNcXOXaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMwTmqVfKvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2YNAj0PAAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryXbGSotF8U

Also I prefer playing Uncharted 4 more but BRW won't play with me because she claims to be terrible at the game. So we just stick to Overwatch and Star Wars Battlefront.... and soon Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash.
I liked playing it when it 1st launched, now that I've gotten all the MP trophies for UC4, and there isn't much in terms of unlockables, it doesn't give me much of an incentive to play it. Same for Battlefront now that I've passed level 50, and Overwatch is only worth playing during events.

Still not sure if I'll get Peach Beach Splash on release though, especially with no AMZ discount now. The only real multiplayer game I want to get into now is GTA V, only because I made the sexiest online character ever. Within the realms of what's possible in that game...

I will never fully understand this thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F535Xpu0NDE

Finished episodes 5 and 6 of Love Live. 5 was decent but not as good as the other ones, 6 was pretty damn good. My favorite thing about it are the episode endings and cut-aways, they do that so well.

I don't watch a lot of anime, but surprisingly this one really grew on me. I wonder if there are other animes like this, where people just sit around and do nothing and make funny faces and not worry about saving the world from Galactus or training everyday to spar with Jesus.

Characters that grew on me so far are Kotori and Honoka. Nico and Hanayo are okay. I'm really not liking the Bitchy Blonde much.
That's what a Slice of Life anime is, now go watch K-On!

I liked playing it when it 1st launched, now that I've gotten all the MP trophies for UC4, and there isn't much in terms of unlockables, it doesn't give me much of an incentive to play it. Same for Battlefront now that I've passed level 50, and Overwatch is only worth playing during events.

Still not sure if I'll get Peach Beach Splash on release though, especially with no AMZ discount now. The only real multiplayer game I want to get into now is GTA V, only because I made the sexiest online character ever. Within the realms of what's possible in that game...
Best Buy has always sold every Senran Kagura game thus far so I don't see why they won't have Peach Beach Splash.

Honoka is a pretty cool cat. She's funny. But I don't like how she hogs the spotlight a lot, would love if more focus was on the other characters. Rin is a little annoying, but she's alright sometimes. And Maki gets points just for being a red head and a tsundere.

That's what a Slice of Life anime is, now go watch K-On!

Best Buy has always sold every Senran Kagura game thus far so I don't see why they won't have Peach Beach Splash.
I think I watched an episode or two of K-On before, I even told you I think. But it didn't seem too interesting or engaging, and seemed more composed of humor skits, where there does seem to be somewhat of an overarching narrative/problem to focus on for Love Live.

Best Buy doesn't have it listed right now, and I wanted to use Amazon credit for it too. I'm not sure if they'll list it, or the limited edition which is the one I want. Part of me wants to wait until a price drop like for Estival Versus, but I also missed the Shinovi Versus one. I also can't get this one from AWD since it has DLC in the LE.

Hmm, so you don't like that Honoka puts her friends and idol club at risk because she can't stand not being center stage?

Interesting.

Finished episode 7 of Love Live. I don't know if it's just because I rarely watch anime or if it's really that good but I am in love with this anime right now, it's been a while since I've been so invested in something. 

This episode gave me a little more insight into the blonde, but she's still a real bitch. Why does she have to ruin everyone else's fun?

Honoka's hilarious, probably one of the funniest anime characters ever. She's pretty much magic-less Neptune. I'm almost certain she's just Neptune in the alternate Love Live high school dimension.

Come to think of it... Umi reminds me of Noire. Kotori of Nepgear/Plutia. Maki of Uni. Tits Squeezer as Vert. Blonde Bitch as Blanc. Rin/Hanayo as Ram/Rom. Nico as... Nico?

Could it be?

Last edited by a moderator:
My computer finally crapped out, now I gotta get a new one. I might as well take this opportunity to buy one that can actually run games on it. Anyone got a suggestion for a graphics card and the amount of ram I would need? I'm not looking to run anything at max/ultra settings, or 4K 60 fps. Anything that can run Starcraft 2 and Overwatch at high and smoothly would be fine.

I don't think where else to ask and I don't want to step in the Steam thread. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: I'm looking at a Nvidia 960m and 8/16 gigs of ram. Is that good enough? Is the difference of 8 gigs of ram a huge deal?
I just watched The Russian Badgers new video and thought of you... okay I always think of you but this time I thought of you with your laptop issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0JWnWwZ0k8

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back