GGT #40: Gizmo's Great Adventure

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Yeah, load times sound like a bitch. But I just wanna be undissapointed after the DS game.

Sadly, I don't have the cash so I'll probably wait until Christmas to get it.[/QUOTE]

Even pausing the game takes a few seconds longer then it should. Also another thing I hate is that Potions take up a slot in your "command deck". Which just means you have to give up an ability to carry a potion(You start with 3 slots on Proud).

fucking around during the bike escape in Case Zero, I'm noticing the game has a LOT of problems loading shit during that part.

200/200!

[quote name='The Mana Knight']As for Quantum Theory, I kind of enjoyed it. I like how the story was setup in the demo and liked how it gives me the Japanese vibe for a game. My only complaint was the slower controls. I'll buy it one day.[/QUOTE]

lol

[quote name='seanr1221']No, it's TMK.[/QUOTE]

lol if it was TMK he would be dressed up as Ratchet.

Unless you're being serious.... in which case LOLOLOLOL

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Theres an Asian girl in the dorm to the left who is always speaking in Asian. Tmk would cum.[/QUOTE]

Only if she had the body of a 14 year old boy

[quote name='Chacrana']ohhh man. That Quantum Theory demo is exceptional.[/QUOTE]

I just finished it. I do not have the words....

[quote name='BlueScrote']I just finished it. I do not have the words....[/QUOTE]

You finished it? I'm still scrubbing the vomit out of my Dualshock 3's button gaps.

[quote name='seanr1221']I stole it from his Facebook :x[/QUOTE]

I dressed as mario one holloween also way back around the same age... I'll see if I can upload it for stealing sometime soon.

[quote name='seanr1221']I stole it from his Facebook :x[/QUOTE]You are not even added as my Facebook friend, so you had to steal it from someone else. Regardless, that was 20 years ago.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']You are not even added as my Facebook friend, so you had to steal it from someone else. Regardless, that was 20 years ago.[/QUOTE]

Restraining order is due.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']You are not even added as my Facebook friend, so you had to steal it from someone else. Regardless, that was 20 years ago.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit! The facebook thing is a cover up.

Sean took the picture.

[quote name='whoknows']Anyone else going to the midnight release of Eye Pet?[/QUOTE]

image.php
eyepet.jpg

Played a couple hours of the Minerva's Den DLC for Bioshock 2. Pretty solid so far, basically a whole new little side story quest playing as a different Big Daddy.

What the fuck is wrong with you jsp

REEEEEACH

are we all gonna play that there game when it's out?

I don't understand the relation to liking halo and having something wrong with you?

Are you someone who like insults people based on their opinion or something?

Cause i hear that's frowned upon here.

If you don't like something someone else is talking about shut your goddamned mouth and go fail out of school.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I'll play Halo with you guys if you don't suck.[/QUOTE]

I'll play.

Someone has to teach me though.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Played a couple hours of the Minerva's Den DLC for Bioshock 2. Pretty solid so far, basically a whole new little side story quest playing as a different Big Daddy.[/QUOTE]

I'm just about finished with it, and it's honestly one of the best DLCs that I've ever played. It has a load of content and is up to par with the quality of the full game. Definitely worth the 800 MS points for anyone who liked Bioshock 2.

[quote name='jer7583']that doesn't make sense[/QUOTE]

It will in a few months when Skittlez and the jumping raft game show up in your gamercard.

bread's done
Back