GGT #40: Gizmo's Great Adventure

[quote name='corrosivefrost']OMG.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1976-Kane-Lynch-2-Dog-Days

:rofl: x8

--

Is QT demo any good? Gameplay trailer looks like a budget ripoff of Gears. :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

Those are just Gears of War fanboys saying it's like Gears. Like, all games with guns are like Gears now? Jeez!

Try it for yourself-- it's a completely different game. Pretty much guaranteed to be the sleeper hit of the year, but if word of mouth spreads enough, it could end up doing really well. There isn't a whole lot of competition for TPS this year, so it's possible it could end up on some GOTY lists.

Haven't been this psyched for a game in a long time. :D:D:D I thought Bayonetta was a dead lock for my GOTY, but I guess the year isn't over yet!

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']no[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mr. Beef']It's Cheska, back to mingle with the "little people," I see. :nottalking:

:wave:
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='benjamouth']Hi, what do you need our votes for this time ?

I kid, I kid :grouphug:
[/QUOTE]

Silly boys, I was away for over a week with no internet access.

I asked about you. Figured you got rich and Sony famous and left us all behind.

I was able to accept that situation and eventually moved on with my life.

[quote name='Cheska19']Silly boys, I was away for over a week playing on my Golden Tee machine.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

I had a friend that played Golden Tee so much he got invited to try out for the UK national team. He also managed to crack the screen once following through off the tracker ball.

Good times.

But yeah Hi Cheska :wave:

[quote name='ninja dog']Those are just Gears of War fanboys saying it's like Gears. Like, all games with guns are like Gears now? Jeez!

Try it for yourself-- it's a completely different game. Pretty much guaranteed to be the sleeper hit of the year, but if word of mouth spreads enough, it could end up doing really well. There isn't a whole lot of competition for TPS this year, so it's possible it could end up on some GOTY lists.

Haven't been this psyched for a game in a long time. :D:D:D I thought Bayonetta was a dead lock for my GOTY, but I guess the year isn't over yet![/QUOTE]

I am a Gears fanboy. :whistle2:#

But regardless, it looks a lot like gears -- demo on PS3? I'll set it to download while I take chika to work and grab lunch.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Did you check out the terminals after the boss fight? I have to say I was pretty surprised with how much work they put into them.
[/QUOTE]

Yep, that stuff was great. Both the dossiers and the videos.

Knights in the Nightmare is pretty good. Its a little obtuse and its highly unlikely that you'll get one of the endings that doesnt suck without looking up the triggers in a FAQ.

I want Shattered Dimensions but I will wait for a pricedrop first.

Which is soooo hard to do considering how much I want to play the goddamn Scarlet Spider.

Fast thread is fast again. So did you win it all Cheska? I guess not if you're slumming it up with us in here again, lol. ^_^

Talk about a shitty week, First my PC dies on me and now it sounds like my PS3 is ready to kick the bucket. I guess I'll get rid of it sometime soon and pick a Slim up in a few months...

[quote name='Cheska19']Is QT demo any good? Gameplay trailer looks like a budget ripoff of Gears. :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha....hahahaha....hah... no

[quote name='Cheska19']Im too lazy to look back to all the messages, has anyone here played Spiderman Shattered Dimensions?[/QUOTE]

I didn't even realize it was out.

[quote name='seanr1221']Once it's Tuesday you won't care about spidermayne.[/QUOTE]

What's on Tuesday?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Halo Reach BOI!![/QUOTE]

OH SNAPZ!!!!!!!!

Too bad I won't be getting it now, found a buyer for 'dat 360.

Oh mah god my roommate is frustrating. He locked me out while I was in the bathroom. All I have is an iPod with no headphones. It's been over an hour.

That reminds me of when I was in college. I was in a co-ed dorm and my RA was a really hot girl. She was awesome...

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I want Shattered Dimensions but I will wait for a pricedrop first.

Which is soooo hard to do considering how much I want to play the goddamn Scarlet Spider.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I'll add it to the list of games I'll pay $20 for but not a penny more.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Theres an Asian girl in the dorm to the left who is always speaking in Asian. Tmk would cum.[/QUOTE]

Only if she was dressed as Sora and had a big key blade.

LOOK AT THE KEYBLADE ON HER

Halo 1 is still fun, I say.

The animation for when you switch to the pistol is like the best animation of any FPS ever. This isn't the original but it's the animation dumped into CS Source.
I think it might be as satisfying or more than the Doom1 shotgun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQu64YJxb9s

Forgot how tough Heroic can be - still on assault on the control room. Going to have to marathon this shit this weekend to finish all 3 games by tuesday.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Theres an Asian girl in the dorm to the left who is always speaking in Asian. Tmk would cum.[/QUOTE]

You slackers.

image.php

hrmm... I really want to play either Yakuza 2 or 3 again, but be thorough about it this time. Which one should I play?

I feel like Yakuza 3 has more stuff hidden away in it.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Birth by Sleep looks soooo much better then the DS game. And rightfully so.[/QUOTE]

Too bad it has some pretty bad load times... even after a full install. It is easily the best handheld KH game so far(Not that it's had to be). I might have to change the difficulty to normal since I seem to be doing pretty poorly on Proud mode.

[quote name='distgfx']OH SNAPZ!!!!!!!!

Too bad I won't be getting it now, found a buyer for 'dat 360.
[/QUOTE]

I would have sold mine if I didn't buy so many xbla games. I'm keeping the 360 around for Gears 3.

Yeah, load times sound like a bitch. But I just wanna be undissapointed after the DS game.

Sadly, I don't have the cash so I'll probably wait until Christmas to get it.

I have yet to play the God of War: Ghost of Sparda demo on PSP (downloaded it).

Sengoku Bassara: Samurai Heroes was very awesome. Definitely loved the demo and made me more hyped than I already was.

As for Quantum Theory, I kind of enjoyed it. I like how the story was setup in the demo and liked how it gives me the Japanese vibe for a game. My only complaint was the slower controls. I'll buy it one day.

Since I spent too much money, I'm going to hold off on Eyepet. I might still buy Start the Party on release, but I may hold.

WHAT??? Uraizen sold the 360.

bread's done
Back