GGT #40: Gizmo's Great Adventure

[quote name='manthing']It will in a few months when Skittlez and the jumping raft game show up in your gamercard.[/QUOTE]

can you only see the future a few months from now or can you see like this time next year?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Shut the fuck up, jer[/QUOTE]

Is it more sad or less sad when you have to fall back on your own cliches vs other people's cliches?

[quote name='jer7583']Is it more sad or less sad when you have to fall back on your own cliches vs other people's cliches?[/QUOTE]

image.php

Killzone is also retarded.

I'm just fucking with y'all, I don't care what games you like. You're good people.

Except two of you.

Jer:

You have a disturbing pattern of shitting on a game/system/gimmick and reversing your opinion and praising it in a short amount of time.

The most recent one might have been Nier. But seanR is the resident historian of your embarassing flip-flops.

Plus your opinions smell worse than the breath of a homeless man who just tossed salad for meth money.

Finally, Shut the fuck up, jer

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Who's the two non-good people, JSP?

And I'll play Halo with ya'll! I'm up for co-op, too![/QUOTE]

Figure it out (hosted by summer sanders)

Bwahahaha, Sengoku Badassra Heroes is great, mindless fun. When I just want to pop open a brew a plow through endless hordes and do ridiculous combos, this is the game. Gonna get this with Fight Club.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Damn I didn't know GGT had such a colorful social track record. I hope I'm not secretly hated here :cold:[/QUOTE]

Only a little do I know who you are

[quote name='manthing']Jer:

You have a disturbing pattern of shitting on a game/system/gimmick and reversing your opinion and praising it in a short amount of time.

The most recent one might have been Nier. But seanR is the resident historian of your embarassing flip-flops.

Plus your opinions smell worse than the breath of a homeless man who just tossed salad for meth money.

Finally, Shut the fuck up, jer[/QUOTE]

I don't remember praising nier. I don't even remember playing nier.

[quote name='gunm']Bwahahaha, Sengoku Badassra Heroes is great, mindless fun. When I just want to pop open a brew a plow through endless hordes and do ridiculous combos, this is the game. Gonna get this with Fight Club.[/QUOTE]
Dat ELBOW DROP.

I felt like such a god damned pimp when I made Tokugawa put up his hoodie and then went into Hero Mode. Ballin' as fuck.

EDIT: Oh damn, the MSRP is $40? Even better!

[quote name='whoknows']Wanna go to the midnight release with me[/QUOTE]

It's probably gonna be cold as fuck that day, and we'll have to camp out a few days in advance. But yeah, sounds like fun. :bouncy:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']It's probably gonna be cold as fuck that day, and we'll have to camp out a few days in advance. But yeah, sounds like fun. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I'll bring the tent. It's only a one person tent though so it'll be a little tight

[quote name='whoknows']I'll bring the tent. It's only a one person tent though so it'll be a little tight[/QUOTE]

You bring the tent, I'll pitch a tent. Works for me. It won't be tight when I'm done though.

Played a bunch of Devil Kings today. Surprising how hard it is to find info on that game. I'm trying to figure out how to unlock characters sixth/final weapons, and Google repeatedly failed me :(

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Played a bunch of Devil Kings today. Surprising how hard it is to find info on that game. I'm trying to figure out how to unlock characters sixth/final weapons, and Google repeatedly failed me :([/QUOTE]

Looks like it's ur job to step in ^_^

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Didja try Gamefaqs, Jimbo Jones?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I tried Gamefaqs, even tried old school sites like GameWinners and Cheat Code Central. IGN had a guide but it was really barebones and didn't have any information that wasn't pretty much already readily available just from playing.

So strange, I thought weaboos woulda ate this game up and posted everything I could ever possibly want to know about it (+more).

The most info I could get from my 5-minute search on Gamefaqs was that secret weapons can be found in Hard Mode. I don't know if that's any help to you at all though. :(

[quote name='Mr. Beef']The most info I could get from my 5-minute search on Gamefaqs was that secret weapons can be found in Hard Mode. I don't know if that's any help to you at all though. :([/QUOTE]

I saw that too, and I even read somewhere that they have "special requirements" to unlock them. Can't seem to figure out what the hell said requirements are, though.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Finally found it on the 4th page of the Gamefaqs message board.

They are just random drops. That was anti-climatic.[/QUOTE]
Do you get some kind of reward for making it that far into a Gamefaqs forum without breaking your computer or leaving your country?

[quote name='seanr1221']Nah, you don't have your profile pictures blocked from the public.[/QUOTE]Oh crap, I just found that out. Most all my pics the last few years were blocked to friends only, but somehow my older albums were not. Quite honestly, I have albums which only select buddies can even see. :p

Maybe I'll put your picture in my profile then.

Regardless, I decided to play the GoW: GoS demo on PSP. Definitely impressive graphically for a PSP game and pretty good, but after that I was tired and went to bed at 8pm (only had a few hours of sleep the previous night).

I've played quite a bit of KH:BBS over the last couple of days. I'm nearly 5 hours into Aqua's story, and I have no clue what's going on besides that I'm supposed to be following a friend. It makes no sense at all. The combat is good, albeit a little cheap since enemies are sponges for the most part and there's a ton of them all the time.

The voice acting, yeah...Disney VA's are good, Square's VA's are terrible.

bread's done
Back