GGT #43 is sponsored by Kinect

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gunm']Wait, why the hell would I want to use a controller while I'm playing a Kinect game???

Purpose, you have been defeated...[/QUOTE]

Indeed. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I have no clue how. After playing all the 3D zelda games, all I could think of when I was getting beaten in the fucking head by unseen hallows was "Why doesn't this have Ocarina of Time/Wind Waker's camera, it'd be so much better." And don't even get me started on the fucking Clock Tower/Undersea levels. Bad camera plus floating? Holy shit in a pita. :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'll agree with you there. The Undersea/Clock Tower levels were so horrendous, and I can completely understand the complaints for that section.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I hope you're not seriously offended. I was just kidding. :([/QUOTE]

0ee1d_toy-story1.jpg

Dont worry JSP, I still like you.

[quote name='seanr1221']I beat the game, Cheskameatlog. Played it on normal and it was super easy.[/QUOTE]

It was that easy? I may just play it on hard first then so I can unlock both sets of trophies.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']The real question is... who WANTS to be mentioned on the Tester?[/QUOTE]

It's fine if you don't like the show and think it's a joke, but you don't have to rain on my parade :(

[quote name='Cheska19']It's fine if you don't like the show and think it's a joke, but you don't have to rain on my parade :([/QUOTE]

075587.1-lg.jpg

[quote name='Cheska19']It's fine if you don't like the show and think it's a joke, but you don't have to rain on my parade :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, geez Jimbo.

P.S. Mention me on the show :p

[quote name='Cheska19']It was that easy? I may just play it on hard first then so I can unlock both sets of trophies.[/QUOTE]

You're a gamer girl obsessed with trophies and you DON'T play on the hardest unlocked difficultly immediately?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You're a gamer girl obsessed with trophies and you DON'T play on the hardest unlocked difficultly immediately?[/QUOTE]

I'm actually not obsessed with trophies, I only platinum the games I really like, which means I generally will only replay games on higher difficulties if I love them. I almost always play games on the normal setting. I'm a story-driven gamer, so honestly I really just care about playing a game for funs sake and for the story presented.

[quote name='whoknows']No. Kinect Sports GOTY[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

Played some more Typing of the Dead. Game is just so damn goofy and strangely addictive. Maybe I should work on Ass's Creed 2 some more?

[quote name='Cheska19']I'm actually not obsessed with trophies, I only platinum the games I really like, which means I generally will only replay games on higher difficulties if I love them. I almost always play games on the normal setting. I'm a story-driven gamer, so honestly I really just care about playing a game for funs sake and for the story presented.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but if hard is marginally more difficult than normal... :roll: Games with no challenge suck. The latest Ratchet & Clank games are a perfect example.

010haters.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Fixed.

Played some more Typing of the Dead. Game is just so damn goofy and strangely addictive. Maybe I should work on Ass's Creed 2 some more?[/QUOTE]

Dude I love Typing of the Dead. It's so addictive and I love the goofy language and words they give you. I gotta find my PC copy.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']
010haters.jpg

Dude I love Typing of the Dead. It's so addictive and I love the goofy language and words they give you. I gotta find my PC copy.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's great. Dude was running from a zombie, I had to type in "Idiot", so I started laughing and the zombie killed him. :cry:

Wonder how high this auction will end NinjaD.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gefen-Digital-A...788?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eafe9a5f4

And yeah, I was looking around, there really aren't any good or cheap solutions for toslink to analog. Easier to get a cheap receiver to do the job, but I'm guessing it's not something you want.

Was also looking at some of the Headphone adapters like the JVC SU-DH1 (which I own) and the Astro Mixamp but it'd probably be a hassle as you need batteries, and a headphone to rca cable as well. More mess, made for portable.

He explained why earlier, because they would have to connect directly to his speaker setup, and he doesn't have a remote for them.
Apparently, he fiddles with the volume all the time....

Ah, me too, always muting stuff on and off all the time.

lol, typing of the dead. I remember when I installed that to my school's library computers. I played it a lot, but nobody else did :(

Yep, want to use the speakers but use my tv remote on them. No rca ins, just optical. My speakers only use ye olde rca.

Been playing DMC1 again. Up to mission 12. Made me all nostalgic for my first PS2 games, so I went ahead and ordered the first 3 onimusha games for under $10 total!

Thanks for the link Dallow-- I went ahead and bid on that. No more shitty sound for me.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']wtf? cheska likes HOME? Lookout TMK, you've got competition for Frankie B. now. ;)[/QUOTE]

Ehh its ok. Their playing our Tester stuff in one of the theaters, so were promoting the show and having meet and greets.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Which fellow contestant had the biggest dick?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't know, youd have to ask one of my fellow girl castmates ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']wtf? Cheska likes home? Lookout tmk, you've got competition for frankie b. Now. ;)[/quote]

Home

!!!

[quote name='dallow']But she looks so pure![/QUOTE]That's just her ploy to not get eliminated. If she got the chance, she'd have sex with you and everyone you love!

[quote name='whoknows']Home

!!!
[/QUOTE]
Boner alert!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Abortion indeed.

And I believe Halo's 2nd hardest difficulty is "Heroic".[/QUOTE]

Ohhh yeah. Maybe Halo Reach does remind me of Calladooty.

I'm actually already backtracking on my plan to play Reach solo Legendary. Most parts would be doable but there are a few times on Heroic where the game sets you in a room with like 4 elites with fucking concussion rifles and says, "Good luck". Those scenarios are a bitch and with 6, more accurate, more durable elites, I'd probably weep.

I had a dream last night that blended Halo Reach with the Marine Corps. I was a gunner on an AH-1 Cobra attack helicopter. But we were blowing the shit out of Covenant stuff. Something weird happened when we returned and thanks to the pilot mentioning something along the lines of "feeling like he was in a video game", he got tagged as psychologically unstable and not being able to separate reality from fantasy.

I 1cc'ed Dodonpachi Resurrection on Hard with Type-A Bomb-Style on my iPhone today. That only put me at 750 of around 5000 on the leader boards though.

[quote name='dallow']Why am I so busy?!
I want to have time to play a an electronic videogame.[/QUOTE]

Haha, you and me both. I've had to work both Saturday and Sunday for the past two weeks, and overtime on all the weeknights. I haven't had a day off from work in like 2-weeks straight. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back