GGT #43 is sponsored by Kinect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I'm pretty excited for 2011's games. I mean, the first few months are gonna have nothing, but March and on looks good. Well... assuming games that look good actually turn out to be good next year... unlike this year :(

Tekken Tag Toooooooooooo

DMC1 is awesome. There are a lot of loopholes and overpowered things that make the game easy, but it's still damn fun. It also has that dark, secluded feel that games don't have these days.

Wesker? Really? WTF. He looks like shit too.

It's good to see Spidey though... even if his "Web Swing!" move is going to get old fast. "Web Swing!" "Web Swing!" "Web Swing!"

they really ought to do something about characters saying special move names every single time. It really is irritating...maybe turn it down and make the special move sound louder?

although the worst offender isn't a fighting game, weirdly enough. It's Tales of Vesperia...I get otaku shivers from the battles.

Pretty pumped on the Wesker announce. Spider-Man I could give or take, but it is obvious that as long as Capcom had the ability to put him in the game, they were going to. Hopefully that leak is on-point and we end up seeing Arthur and Haggar.

First time I had my own cell phone, years and years ago, I had Zelda ii intro and Ninja Gaiden NES stage 1 music as ringtones.

:oops:

[quote name='Cheska19']Sean, how did you beat Spidey in 5.5 hours? The first level is like an hour in itself.[/QUOTE]

I didn't beat it,but I played quite a bit of it when I rented it. I don't see how he beat it in 5.5 hours either. Most levels is 40 mins or more.

imagespyh.jpg

Saw this at my best buy.

Like I said, towards the end I started avoiding all the fights. The last 2099 level took me 20 minutes.

I watched Whiskey media's Live Friday show last night. And once again the only entertainment I hard during the Comicvine segment was watching the chat flip out over a girl on the screen. But at least the Giantbomb and tested guys put on an awesome show.

[quote name='dallow']First time I had my own cell phone, years and years ago, I had Zelda ii intro and Ninja Gaiden NES stage 1 music as ringtones.

:oops:[/QUOTE]

On my first cell I had a tales of symphonia ringtone. And on my current phone I have Bloody Tears as my ringtone, The MGS Codec sound and my text alert, The MGS ration sound as my email alert and "Die Monster... You Don't belong in this world" as a facebook alert.

I have 'Bloody Tears' as my ringtone too! *hi-5*

Don't know which version from the 18 disc set it is though.

I alternate between that and the SOTN Prologue for my tone.

Text = glass tap sound, ringtone = old phone.

no better combination.

Except that Final Fantasy XIII incorporates the same glass tap sound into combat (I think when you're attacking someone after you limit break them), which drives me nuts when I play it and am expecting texts.

*looks at Move on amazon*

hmm, $99, but $79 with credit...but what about games? oh, Time Crisis would be great with it. That game is pretty f--fuck STOP IT STOP STOP IT!

must. resist. owning shiny new things. must be happy with early Capcom PS2 games.

[quote name='dallow']Wait a minute. My current ringtone is a game theme.

Whistling theme from Deadly Premonition.

Nerd.[/QUOTE]

thanks, now that'll be in my head the rest of the day

may there be plenty of F.K. all up in your coffee

Thanks Bungie for giving enough ammo not to take out atleast once hunter. But you atleast gave me a jetpack so I could run away like a coward....

[quote name='manthing']I have 'Bloody Tears' as my ringtone too! *hi-5*

Don't know which version from the 18 disc set it is though.

I alternate between that and the SOTN Prologue for my tone.[/QUOTE]

I think mine is from Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles.

My Last ringtone was the Moon theme from Ducktales

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Pretty pumped on the Wesker announce. Spider-Man I could give or take, but it is obvious that as long as Capcom had the ability to put him in the game, they were going to. Hopefully that leak is on-point and we end up seeing Arthur and Haggar.[/QUOTE]

Did you watch the video of Wesker? He looks like generic trash. Also, he needs to get over the fact that Keanu beat him out for the role of Neo... :roll:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Did you watch the video of Wesker? He looks like generic trash. Also, he needs to get over the fact that Keanu beat him out for the role of Neo... :roll:[/QUOTE]

They should put Neo in the game.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Did you watch the video of Wesker? He looks like generic trash. Also, he needs to get over the fact that Keanu beat him out for the role of Neo... :roll:[/QUOTE]

Haven't seen how he'll play yet really, those videos were some really basic gameplay. I think the quick teleport will lead to some interesting combos and stuff, and I'm eager to see what his other specials are. I do wish his supers were a little more stylized, though.

[quote name='panzerfaust']i have a marine giving himself a stimpack as my text alert[/QUOTE]

"Awww yeah"

or

"That's the stuff".

Either way I could see that being awkward in public.

i like the cartoony/fun feel of MvC2, jazz music aside. Jill's specials were awesome. It's when they get all "Smash Bros. Brawl trailer serious" that I get annoyed.

The ringtone I use for when my wife calls is the SMB theme. It's a common one, but I still get comments once and a while from people who say it's cool.

[quote name='whoknows']As far as fighting games go, I honestly have more interest in MK than I do in MvC3.[/QUOTE]

I'm quickly beginning to agree with you.

man, this is weird. Two of my favorite genres, fighters and shmups, are both hot shit again. I really didn't expect this to happen, but there's a buttload of interesting-looking stuff coming out in both genres. This makes me very happy. Now if only JRPGs would follow suit and stop being shitty or made by NIS (oh wait, that's the same thing!)

I should use Borderlands sound effects as ring tones. Like Brick doing his special, or those little midget dudes. Those sounds are hilarious.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']My ringtone is Bad Romance by Lady Gaga and message tone is the codec sound from MGS.[/QUOTE]

This explains a lot. :lol:

I'm too lazy to change my phone's ringtones at this point -- it gets flash with a new ROM like every other day.

I finished Reach on Heroic. There is no chance I'll ever beat it on Legendary alone. Some of those encounters got pretty brutal towards the end.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']It'll be awesome when Kinect bombs.[/QUOTE]

fuck yeah!

Too bad MS will raise prices across the board to make up the losses.

:whistle2:(

Only thing I still don't know about and more excited about if it can happen is the XBL Indie games if they can tap into Kinect. If it can then I'll support it. Otherwise... die.

[quote name='manthing']fuck yeah!

Too bad MS will raise prices across the board to make up the losses.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

They already are. See the XBL increase.

Can't wait for $70 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back