GGT #43 is sponsored by Kinect

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']They already are. See the XBL increase.

Can't wait for $70 games.[/QUOTE]

Summer of Arcade 2011: All games for the low price of 1600 MS, and higher MS rates where 1MS=1.5 cents

And grossly overpriced proprietary HDDs...wait

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Both of my 360 controllers were free through Club Live.[/QUOTE]

I'm not as cool as you. :cry:

I have one busted ass wireless that's pretty much junk, and my two tone wired pad. Two toned like old SNES's are. It's awesome. Top half is yellow, bottom half is white. I think I left it out in the sun a few too many times.

I have 4 :360: controllers. Each came free when I bought a system

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....

[quote name='seanr1221']On pure impulse I bought 7.1 headphones :lol:[/QUOTE]

Now you can pwn some n00bz in Counter Strike.

Man, it's crazy that they can put seven speakers and a subwoofer in a pair of headphones. What's next, cheese from a can? :drool:

EO3 is starting to get hard already, though more for the journey I'm making to expand my map on the second floor than any individual encounters. Fighting a Largebill in three consecutive fights doesn't help either, as that ended my trip to the second floor quickly.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']What's next, cheese from a can? :drool:[/QUOTE]

Just cheese? fuck that small-time thinking.

Here's muthafuckin cheeseburger in a can

canburger.jpg

What would you rather do(and death is not an option):

Purchase Kinect day 1 for full retail or eat one of those canned cheeseburgers?

Good god, that has to be the nastiest fucking cheeseburger on the planet. :puke:

Since I'm a masochist when it comes to food related items, I'd probably try it over buying Kinect. It may be cheaper, but the cost will probably be higher in the end when I'm sitting on the shitter, clutching my stomach, and praying for death's sweet embrace.

First one to buy Kinect loses, after all.

[quote name='seanr1221']Oh. Ok.

Debating if I should keep these headphones.

The money could buy a lot of groceries...[/QUOTE]

Food isn't that important.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Someone ordered it from Amazon IIRC but hasn't gotten it yet.[/QUOTE]

Yup, that was me. But I have a 6 yr old and a 4 old. I dunno what anyone else's excuse is going to be.

RE: Afterlife was unsurprisingly weak due to the number of plot holes, but the fan services parts were ok. I wish it was the other Paul Anderson who wrote and directed these, but for having a shitty week, I was cool with some stupid mindless entertainment this weekend.

Wow, I think you're actually MORE at fault then. You gotta me responsible in what you allow those spawn to play, or they'll end up spammy scrubs.

The legendary gunm has kids?! Wow.

Anyway, what did you expect? The original RE movie was shit compared to the Romero script. I couldn't put that fucking thing down until I read the whole thing.
Consider the boss in the RE movie. That was a terrible choice. Why not Tyrant ffs?

[quote name='gunm']Yup, that was me. But I have a 6 yr old and a 4 old. I dunno what anyone else's excuse is going to be.

RE: Afterlife was unsurprisingly weak due to the number of plot holes, but the fan services parts were ok. I wish it was the other Paul Anderson who wrote and directed these, but for having a shitty week, I was cool with some stupid mindless entertainment this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't think it was great, but it was entertaining. Definitely better than the last one. I was pretty happy when
They took away alices powers.

[quote name='whoknows']Yeah, I didn't think it was great, but it was entertaining. Definitely better than the last one. I was pretty happy when
They took away alices powers.
.[/QUOTE]

I agree mostly, but Extinction was pretty bad so I guess that's not saying much.

[quote name='gunm']I agree mostly, but Extinction was pretty bad so I guess that's not saying much.[/QUOTE]

That's true, they knew it was bad too, which is why they pretty much
undid what they did in extinction with the clones during the beginning of the movie

I still think the first movie was really good though. Felt like they were slowly starting to go that way again with this one.

The first movie was the best, but then again it ripped off a bunch of stuff from other, better movies.

Still, seeing Mila with dual samurai swords, sawed off shottys, revolvers, and subautos makes me happy.

resident_evil_4_mid1.jpg
She so purty. :drool:

[quote name='Chacrana']man, this is weird. Two of my favorite genres, fighters and shmups, are both hot shit again. I really didn't expect this to happen, but there's a buttload of interesting-looking stuff coming out in both genres. This makes me very happy. Now if only JRPGs would follow suit and stop being shitty or made by NIS (oh wait, that's the same thing!)[/QUOTE]

JRPGs haven't evolved at all in the past gen, and they can't afford to pump all that money into the best graphics. (Talking about consoles here).

[quote name='seanr1221']On pure impulse I bought 7.1 headphones :lol:[/QUOTE]

What headphones did you buy? It seems everything audio related is as expensive as fuck.

I was actually just looking at those online last night. They pretty much fit my audio needs at the moment.

Too bad they are so expensive and only available at Best Buy.

What's your price range?

Also, are you in their gamer club? It should count as a game accessory, and almost get you 10.00 back. But it might not count...

Le sigh. Goodoldgames shut down. Sucks, because they were really pretty awesome.

Anyway, I'm probably going to buy a PS2 today. My OG PS2 broke almost a year ago, and I haven't been able to play any imports since. I've got a domestic PS2 slim now, so I just need to freakin' buy a Japanese PS2 like I probably should've done in the first place. Then I can finally play Beatmania again, as well as a bunch of fighters and shmups ^_^

And seriously. Swap discs were the worst fucking thing ever.

[quote name='Chacrana']Le sigh. Goodoldgames shut down. Sucks, because they were really pretty awesome.[/quote]
That sucks.... I had few games I got from them that I never downloaded...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back