GGT#46 came later than Chac's mom's period

Status
Not open for further replies.
god this thread sucks

this is what happens when we stop making fun of JSP for every post he makes. give em an inch and they take a mile!

Onimusha 1 is awesome. Best Resident Evil game I've played besides 4 and 5.

[quote name='ninja dog']god this thread sucks

this is what happens when we stop making fun of JSP for every post he makes. give em an inch and they take a mile!

Onimusha 1 is awesome. Best Resident Evil game I've played besides 4 and 5.[/QUOTE]

The first Onimusha was fucking excellent.
I couldn't get into the second one though and never even bothered with the third because of that.

[quote name='Cheska19']Is it gain up on Cheska day today or something? Sheesh. Im starting to feel like I'm not wanted in here. For the record, the only reason I wasn't posting as often was because I was filming, it's not my fault I had no access to internet :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Yes it was a national holiday!
Dammit, ok I was kidding. You know the GGT needs you... sorry. JSP made me do it.

And after every episode ya better tell us behind the scenes gossip and messed up editing tricks! :D

The best part of Onimusha 1 was unlocking infinite ammo for the rifle and the panda costume, and combining those two items for a complete playthrough.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']The best part of Onimusha 1 was unlocking infinite ammo for the rifle and the panda costume, and combining those two items for a complete playthrough.[/QUOTE]

That panda costume was the business.

[quote name='ninja dog']god this thread sucks

this is what happens when we stop making fun of JSP for every post he makes. give em an inch and they take a mile! [/QUOTE]
Chac gave him an inch, if ya know what I mean.

rescue rangers NES

It was more like an inch and a half.

Gotcha_Force_Coverart.png

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That panda costume was the business.[/QUOTE]

It had a sun flower that absorbed souls, and a baby in tow.

Finished Reach on Heroic. I still have no idea why my friend got all de cR. >_<

Also started Alan Wake last night. It's not bad.

What the fuck, Capcom?

How did you fuck this up AGAIN?

Way to ruin the game with a horrible overtime fetch quest and a cheap-ass boss TWICE.

That was a way better ending than the first game's, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='icebeast']Rei every time I see your Avatar picture of BoA I think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ&feature=channel[/QUOTE]
You don't know how much I love SNSD! Almost as much as I love BoA.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']The first Onimusha was fucking excellent.
I couldn't get into the second one though and never even bothered with the third because of that.[/QUOTE]
I actually thought the first game was the weakest in the series. I loved the second one, but Dawn of Dreams is my favorite.

[quote name='BlueScrote']
Also, the
groom
is kicking my ass.[/QUOTE]

Flamethrower, you can hit him when he's on other side of the little things running up the left/right.

[quote name='seanr1221']For Slappy....
jump kick his head, hit him a bunch of times, avoid his flame spin
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got him on the 2nd try. He is creepy as fuck. My groupies (
The band
) beat the crap out of him with guitars.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see Capcom have a little bit of story involving Amaterasu and Mikaboshi being rivals (in there endings and game intro video)

This is all assuming it is true, of course

[quote name='dallow']Castlevania demo is so so pretty. I was surprised by it, which is rare lately.

But that framerate ruins it. :([/QUOTE]

God damn, how do you play games, man?

I noticed no real slowdown other than the intentional impact slowdown...

My problems, as previously stated, are with Gabriel's VA and the random fucking Too Human talking forest horse.

Not big enough of an issue to make me cancel my preorder.

[quote name='dallow']Castlevania demo is so so pretty. I was surprised by it, which is rare lately.

But that framerate ruins it. :([/QUOTE]

according to a gaffer the full game on both versions is locked at 24 fps

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=23672330&postcount=185
It def doesn't hit 30 unless you are in a tiny room with nothing in it, but as soon as one enemy shows up it gets slower. and that is both versions. So yeah, don't go in expecting more, I reached Chapter 3 in both, and it never changed. Cept like I said the 360 version having that weird freeze frame when you kill enemies in some stages, really weird and annoying.
damn was so excited about it but think i may cancel since 24 fps is kind of a dealbreaker if theres one tech thing i notice that bothers me its fps and tearing

[quote name='corrosivefrost']huh, haggar and mikaboshi supposedly confirmed for MvC3. :S[/QUOTE]

Mikaboshi is the villain in the upcoming Chaos War series - controls an army of dead gods/random dead heroes (so they can do 45 tie-ins)

I would prefer Ares personally.

[quote name='diddy310']Mikaboshi is the villain in the upcoming Chaos War series - controls an army of dead gods/random dead heroes (so they can do 45 tie-ins)

I would prefer Ares personally.[/QUOTE]

I saw this on the wiki page, I think -- that Mikaboshi would be "Chaos King".

[quote name='diddy310']Mikaboshi is the villain in the upcoming Chaos War series - controls an army of dead gods/random dead heroes (so they can do 45 tie-ins)

I would prefer Ares personally.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a Blackest Night rip-off.

Horses talked in Too Human? I don't remember that part of the game.

DeathSpank: ToV seemed like a much slower-paced game than the original since not many of the quests you get early on can be completed right away. Though I'm now level 15 and still have at least two more major bosses and a bunch of quests to go before I'm done with the game, so I'm not sure how much more I have to go.

Yeah, it's not that the game slows down Frosty, it's that it's perpetually at this low 24fps framerate. Looked great, but moving/combat felt off. I liked it otherwise. Oh, I didn't like the horse riding part though. I can see what you meant by the Too Human thing. ;)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Horses talked in Too Human? I don't remember that part of the game.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. Never bothered with Too Human. Heard it sucked. :p

I do know that Too Human had a butch of people with glowy blue veins... which is kind of what that super retarded horse in the Castlevania demo had going on.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Sounds like a Blackest Night rip-off.[/QUOTE]

Or even their earlier sad Blackest Night ripoff Necrosha. This one even has Hercules temporarily giving the other heroes god-like powers.

I really didn't notice any horrible frame rate issues when I played the Castlevania demo, and even if they are present I can usually deal with that if the game is good enough to keep me interested. So Castlevania will still be a day one purchase for me, talking horse and all.

This is how I know Nier is actually a good game (IMO of course): I'm actually going out of my way to do side quests. I NEVER do sidequests in a game unless I absolutely have to, and I just find most of them tedius and pointless (Zodiac spear anyone?) but I have literally spent half of my time playing Nier trying to finish all the sidequests included in part 1 of the game. I believe what's motivating me to complete these quests is that I actually sympathize for the characters, and I want to go above and beyond to help. This game is just so effin emotional. I was not expecting to enjoy the game as much as I am, and I do feel like kicking myself for not picking it up earlier. Just shows how unreliable some critic reveiws can be.

--------------------------------

I watched my very first episode of Eastbound and Down and that show is so fucking funny :rofl: Definitely will be going back to watch the previous season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back