GGT #59: Love worth dying for? "But heed this, the price you pay may be heavy indeed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually gave the blog system here a whirl... check it out if you guys are bored ^_^

Add me as a friend too if you'd like....

NES.

[quote name='MarkMan']I actually gave the blog system here a whirl... check it out if you guys are bored ^_^

Add me as a friend too if you'd like....

NES.[/quote]

I checked it out.;)

CAG 2.0 is a bit overwhelming with all the extra stuff to look at/check up on.

I'm definitely going to be less bored at work tomorrow lol.

lulz, me too. ;)

I started up a blog as well, though I'm not sure why. GGT usually ends up being blog-like for me. At least I can talk about non-gaming junk without fear of reprisal.

And I would like to add most of you GGTr's to me friends list, if y'all don't mind.

I started a blog. I tried to be a bit personal (not too personal), but described what I do gaming wise somewhat and my thoughts on something.

Like all blogs, I'll probably get lazy and not want to update it. lol.

I have too many as is... Maybe I'll just use it to leak news... but then that would make it a target... I need to find a sneakier way!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']There's too much new shit. I don't know where to start. . .

I played a ton of GGPO tonight. Beating ass, getting ass beaten, all good fun.[/quote]

I know, I am still reading in the feedback section whats new and then I go try it. Who knew clicking on the Cag banner at the top would also have sweet features?

They need to space it out more though. It looks like this on my monitor.
CAG.jpg

I''m kinda glad I don't have a 1920x1080 monitor. At least center it. . .

[quote name='hankmecrankme']They need to space it out more though. It looks like this on my monitor.
CAG.jpg

I''m kinda glad I don't have a 1920x1080 monitor. At least center it. . .[/quote]

Wow that does look bad, they def need to space it out for chew.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']They need to space it out more though. It looks like this on my monitor.
CAG.jpg

I''m kinda glad I don't have a 1920x1080 monitor. At least center it. . .[/QUOTE]

I'm using a 1920x1080 res.

You need to turn on 100% in the user options to take up the whole width.

:whee:What the hell have they done to my CAG????? OMG!!!:whee:

At least the GGT is still here.

I think I'm gonna search for a new avatar to go with the 2.0. Hmm...

And DMC4 is awesome. I think I'll hunt down the PS2 DMC collection.

And it sucks about that SpikeJonez dude. :cry:

I played SSD HD this morning and earned a few trophies. :D

Last night, I played tons of SingStar, part of it was right in front of CAG members in a video chat.

:rofl: at the GGT tags.

Bitches better invite me to the GGT Social Group.

Rented GH: Aerosmith and Lego Indy yesterday, figure that's all I'll need out of GH at least. Tides me over till GH:WT. Etrian Odyssey 2 remains my timesink. 14F!

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning GGT, lots of new CAG 2.0 features to explore today so at least I won't be bored at work (much).

Last night I was mostly play Forza 2, I've only got the professional series to do but I'm quite bored of it.

Finished off the night with a quick game of THAW which turned up yesterday from Amazon, it seemed ok. Worth the $13 I paid for it.

Nice to see a GGT group, I don't know what group features are available.

Morn GGT! Looking pretty sweet around here. Maybe I'll give this blog thing a shot. Got up early this morn and rocked some GTA. Damn I need to beat that game. It's hard to get in good playtime though with a 2 yr old running around. I stopped playing it in front of her when she started running around the house, yelling fuck you Niko!

I think I'm going to hit K-mart and grab a copy of Mega Man Battle network 6 today if I'm not working. I've been told that I'd enjoy the game it if I liked MMBN 2 and 3. So it can't hurt to grab it for $10...

[quote name='pete5883']So I bought MHF2 yesterday, I'm not sure why. I may never actually play it.[/QUOTE]

Try it and then post impressions. If they're good, sell it to me for cheap. ;)

pete, I did the same thing. I got it since Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max wasn't there. But I did play it for a little while after I got home. Not sure how I feel about it yet...

[quote name='refusedchaos']i love this guy's videos
[/QUOTE]
Awesome. Must take days to make 1min of video though.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Try it and then post impressions. If they're good, sell it to me for cheap. ;)[/QUOTE]
I won't be playing it for months. And it's $16 at Gamestop right now.

I really need to get off my ass and buy me Diablo 2.
I just got 40 bucks, mysteriously.
I'm just afraid I'm gonna need those $40.

In the meantime, if anyone is down to play some Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne with me, that would be cool.
I've been sinking A LOT of time into that recently.

EDIT: To avoid doubleposting.
I'm gonna be doing an EPIC update of my Tradelist today. It's so out of date. I really need to get rid of a lot of my old games, and pick up some new ones in the process. So I'll leave a nice post here when I finished doing just that.

Also, CAG 2.0 is awesome.

[quote name='pete5883']I won't be playing it for months. And it's $16 at Gamestop right now.[/QUOTE]

Really? I was there a couple days ago, and it was still $34.99 used (!). Maybe it went back up in price during the last part of the clearance?

It's been 19.99 new as part of their Game Days sale for the past couple weeks, now it's in "Final Clearance" at 15.99. They should all be in a bin.

[quote name='Krymner']:whee:What the hell have they done to my CAG????? OMG!!!:whee:[/QUOTE]
My thoughts exactly :lol: :whee:

Good morning GGT. I got the non-shock of my life this morning when I learned that Chrono Trigger is being ported to the DS. What the bloody hell, Squeenix. Virtual Console would've been a much better way to go, but since you love your fans' money...

Anyway, I'm going to go noodle around this newfangled CAG for a bit.

[quote name='pete5883']It's been 19.99 new as part of their Game Days sale for the past couple weeks, now it's in "Final Clearance" at 15.99. They should all be in a bin.[/quote]
Wasn't the last day of the sale Monday?

Yeah, but some games have gone on Final Clearance and have dropped further, I assume until the end of this week. I saw MHF2, Downstream Panic, maybe Crazy Taxi, a bunch of UMD movies, Burnout Paradise for 360, etc.

See here

Oh wow, now you have a version history for edited posts. That certainly would've been helpful a few GGTs ago...

[quote name='botticus']What am I supposed to do with FFIV, DQIV and CT DS over the second half of the year? Good God.[/quote]
Take a few long trips to nowhere?

So many RPGs I want coming out on Consoles AND handhelds... My Wallet is crying...

Oh, good news. Mega Man Collection = No Control Lag on my 20 GB PS3.

Oh, and hi Gwen! We're behaving, honest! It's just a 2.0 high!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back