GGT 63 - FF XIII on 360 too! Sony fans am cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what?!!!?!!?!? you guys all talk about good anime and nobody says anything about Cromartie High School???????????????? I just learned about it and immediately put it on my que for netflix >_< looks hell-heaven amazing!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrI7QUJfkvI[/media]

Man that was some weird shit! I don't have any sound on though since I currently am sporting headphones and the zune.

On a slightly different note, listening to the Fall of Troy and watching Japanese schooldudes do whatever on their computers is unusually amusing.

That looks like the same school Ranma Saotome goes to. I guess all schools in Japan look the same.

I'm in the SingStar store and it took a while to get the DLC into my cart. Now I'm waiting again for the two songs I picked up to load (Complicated and Just teh Way You Are).

man, the more I read of it, the more I want to see it... it sounds like the anime I've been dreaming of to be honest... how can you top something like this???

cromartie02.jpg

God I'm a horrible singer! Well, maybe not William Hung bad, but certainly not good.

In a way, it's good you can't completely remove the artist vocals out of the track. >_<

Tomorrow night I will try to block out my American Idol Reject performance with some tasty DMC4.

Which needs more Trish.

Random Hellboy II thought: Seth MacFarlane is a pretty talented voice-over guy. And Selma Blair was hot. But literally because that was her character. :p

Anyone here ever play Eve: Burst Error? Just read about it yesterday on RPGFan, and I'd love to play it but 9 year old PC games are hard to find.

Hey TMK, if you're around. Sorry I didn't reply to you last night. I was using my ps3 dvd remote and didn't feel like trying to write out a message with it. :)

[quote name='pete5883']Anyone here ever play Eve: Burst Error? Just read about it yesterday on RPGFan, and I'd love to play it but 9 year old PC games are hard to find.[/QUOTE]

I've got it and I'd sell it to you cheap if you want it.

What'd I miss in the chat, anyway? I was tired so I'm glad I left but maybe something awesome happened. Like TMK came in there and started talking about singstar, or MSI Magus started jizzing on the chat 13 times over the course of 5 minutes?

Chac is gai.
Singstar is awesome.
Finally pwned Ubuntu and am back up with mah XP. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to install updates of some sort but I don't know how...

[quote name='Azumangaman']Chac is gai.
Singstar is awesome.
Finally pwned Ubuntu and am back up with mah XP. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to install updates of some sort but I don't know how...[/QUOTE]

Start>Programs>Windows Update (at the top)

chat was interesting, though it was gay that my internet went down:roll:

[quote name='Azumangaman']Chac is gai.
Singstar is awesome.
Finally pwned Ubuntu and am back up with mah XP. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to install updates of some sort but I don't know how...[/QUOTE]

Shut up. You did see my last post about it, didn't you?

Any of you know about fixing a DS?

My little sister dropped hers (well, technically mine) and now the top screen doesn't work. I don't think it's under warranty anymore, soo...I'll have to do it somehow, I just don't know what to do.

[quote name='Chacrana']Shut up. You did see my last post about it, didn't you?[/quote]
Yeah, but you should never insult Singstar. Its rockin :D

[quote name='Chacrana']What'd I miss in the chat, anyway? I was tired so I'm glad I left but maybe something awesome happened. Like TMK came in there and started talking about singstar, or MSI Magus started jizzing on the chat 13 times over the course of 5 minutes?[/quote]

HankMeCrankMe started giving away NES stuff. He is giving my a PowerPad for the cost of shipping....but I think you were there for that. Jer stopped by, we talked about how Michigan eats a big D for living and we talked relationships.

Why do I have this unstoppable temptation to get a copy of Diablo 2? Good thing I don't have the guts to get CD Keys from someone on eBay. ;)

[quote name='whoknows']Any of you know about fixing a DS?

My little sister dropped hers (well, technically mine) and now the top screen doesn't work. I don't think it's under warranty anymore, soo...I'll have to do it somehow, I just don't know what to do.[/QUOTE]

I'd talk to Nintendo and emphasize the fact that my little sister dropped it and is very upset. Tears n' all. Maybe they'll fix it for free.

[quote name='Kendal']HankMeCrankMe started giving away NES stuff. He is giving my a PowerPad for the cost of shipping....but I think you were there for that. Jer stopped by, we talked about how Michigan eats a big D for living and we talked relationships.[/QUOTE]

You better have some videos of you playing the PowerPad when you get it.. ;)

[quote name='hankmecrankme']You better have some videos of you playing the PowerPad when you get it.. ;)[/quote]

I will have my girlfriend play it in her panties like those WiiFit videos. :D

[quote name='Kendal']I will have my girlfriend play it in her panties like those WiiFit videos. :D[/QUOTE]

yea BA

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone posted a video of their chick doing WiiFit in her underwear and then there were tons of copy cats. I am sure if GVS WiiFit Panties it will show up.

[quote name='Kendal']Someone posted a video of their chick doing WiiFit in her underwear and then there were tons of copy cats. I am sure if GVS WiiFit Panties it will show up.[/QUOTE]

yea just saw it...BA...make sure she wiggles her butt too!!:lol:

[quote name='Kendal']I will have my girlfriend play it in her panties like those WiiFit videos. :D[/QUOTE]

Now for that, you better have some videos for us. :)

[quote name='Halo05']I'd talk to Nintendo and emphasize the fact that my little sister dropped it and is very upset. Tears n' all. Maybe they'll fix it for free.[/QUOTE]

It's worth a shot. I'll call them when I'm not lazy.

I got Batman Returns for the SNES today.

Batman is such a badass. Walking through the streets beating the shit out of a bunch of clowns even though he's horribly outnumbered.

YES

wait I sold it.

How about Some Burnout? TF2? Anyone? I'd love to play the GGT in TF2 sometime.

I'm going to buy me one of these... did some research on it and I'm very impressed:

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11292507&whse=BC&Ne=4000000&eCat=BC|79|2341|3314|74670&N=4018655&Mo=3&No=3&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&cat=74670&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&lang=en-US&Sp=C&hierPath=79*2341*3314*74670*&topnav=

!

Plasma get! It's the same as the PZ80 Panasonic Plasmas that get so much praise, with an added PC port. Costco(and Costco like stores) seems to be the only place that carries it as of now.

EDIT: Will be using it for fighting games and testing crap pretty much.

wow... good price MM >_< I prefer LCDs due to burn in stories I've heard and whatnot. I've got a 47 inch at my house, not mine, but I play my PS3 on it and it feels a tad too big for me... >_

Etrian Odyssey and Okami are taking forever. I like both, but they're bad choices to play simultaneously. Nothing light to play in between unless I want to introduce another game into the mix.

On 19F in EO2, so probably about 10 hours or so left, and I'm 21 hours into Okami, so about the same left there, I imagine. Maybe I can buy and play some new games by the end of July!

Chrono Trigger is a good game and all, but you can play that on your SNES.. I wish they would make a new RPG instead.

[quote name='dealiboy']Chrono Trigger is a good game and all, but you can play that on your SNES.. I wish they would make a new RPG instead.[/quote]
I completely agree. I don't understand why everyone gets so excited over ports of games that are fine to begin with.

[quote name='mrchainsaw']I completely agree. I don't understand why everyone gets so excited over ports of games that are fine to begin with.[/QUOTE]

I think it's partially because the industry's becoming so stagnant at times that it's refreshing to see something we know is good.

[quote name='mrchainsaw']I completely agree. I don't understand why everyone gets so excited over ports of games that are fine to begin with.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ports of bad games are better. Like Vampire Rain :D

[quote name='mrchainsaw']I completely agree. I don't understand why everyone gets so excited over ports of games that are fine to begin with.[/quote]Because it's the only playable (legit) option? SNES batteries are dead or dying and the PS1 port is all but unplayable.

Personally, I think I'd rather have it as a VC game, but I'll take a DS release.

Squeenix are geniuses. Instead of putting things out for $10 as DLC they can get a whole load of suckers people to pay $40 for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back