GGT 63 - FF XIII on 360 too! Sony fans am cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People attribute way too much meaning to a one hour show thats not even for them. oh well. Same responses as last year.

I am definitely for as many people selling their systems as possible, to get them into the hands of people that do appreciate it.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']People attribute way too much meaning to a one hour show thats not even for them. oh well. Same responses as last year.

I am definitely for as many people selling their systems as possible, to get them into the hands of people that do appreciate it.[/quote]

So buying a Nintendo console for the great first party games I have come to expect is pointless? I don't appreciate my Wii? Get outta here.

That comment had nothing to do with you personally. Whatever you bought it for is fine. But people thinking that anything has changed because of this one hour show are crazy. There is still no Q3-4 release schedule, which means that announcements will come through traditional channels over the next few days.

The people currently freaking out either are putting too much weight into the show, or are very uninformed consumers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back