GGT 63 - FF XIII on 360 too! Sony fans am cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more before I snooze out...

Disgaea 3 kinda sucks :x

(well the first 10 minutes at least) !

Did not grip me! Will play more later.

[quote name='nyprimus4']What is going to be the new pricing scheme for the Xbox 360?[/quote]

There isn't one. They are just clearing out the old 20GB models. Similar to the PS3 and all 3 SKUs they don't sell anymore.

Once Microsoft announces some more information in regards to copying games to your hard drive I think I'm going to go for the 60GB premium.

Why the fuck does every Taco Bell commercial have people partying while eating? Do people honestly have shindigs while eating shitty Mexican food?

[quote name='Chacrana']Why the fuck does every Taco Bell commercial have people partying while eating? Do people honestly have shindigs while eating shitty Mexican food?[/quote]
I like the one on the elevator where the guy takes a bite out of the other guys thingamabob.

fuck!!! im so stoked about inFamous cause of that video!!

i hate cable tv....ever since i got it in my room 3 days ago ive seen more big dick pills and endurance commercials than i have seen in my life >_

[quote name='Chacrana']Why the fuck does every Taco Bell commercial have people partying while eating? Do people honestly have shindigs while eating shitty Mexican food?[/QUOTE]

I do. As soon as my friends and I get our food at Taco Bell we start partying right there and then in the restaurant.

Taco Bell commercial? They certainly have "something" while eating shitty mexican food.

Maybe they're celebrating not having a brutal case of the runs.

Which is what I had the last time I ate there.

Edit: And not bad in regards to the infamous footage.

Looks like a bioshock meets incredible hulk. Not bad at all for the Sly Cooper guys/gals.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Mirrors Edge gameplay actually looks real interesting, shooting aside.

Too bad it would be AIDS to play that with a controller ::sigh::

Quite a surprise that its coming out of an EA studio as well.

Played the ToV demo. The english voice overs are annoying (surprising I know). Hope the Japanese dialog is selectable in the full game (Namco has been historically good about this, so not really worried about that). Having never played the Tales series, I can still compare it to Eternal Sonata as the game is surprisingly similar, down to the general interface. Except ES had better graphics (as opposed to ToV's weird blurry/soft focus filter), and I could control all the party members directly. I guess I'm "in" for this game still, as well as the Wii ToS game. The non-random battles are nice, but I do miss ES'es turn bonus for attacking creatures from behind. Kinda lame to run up to a monster while it's back is turned, yet still have to fight them like they knew you were coming. Has to do with the way the battle mechanics were designed and I have to say I like the way ES does it better, such that it is.

Edit for Random thought: I used to avoid JRPGs/RPGs as they are really tough in the time sink department, but now I just say "fuck it" and play whatever looks interesting to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Tales was pretty weak compared to other RPGs of the same style (Eternal Sonata, Star Ocean 2).

Graphics were nice though. Hopefully the retail is a bit better.

[quote name='Kendal']My guess is we will see tomorrow at Nintendo's press conference. Megaton will be it is in store right now![/QUOTE]
OMG, if DQIX is there, announced for US release this year or early next... :whee: :whee: :whee:

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I'm expecting God of War 3 tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Absolutely. And it will be awesome.

[quote name='MarkMan']One more before I snooze out...

Disgaea 3 kinda sucks :x

(well the first 10 minutes at least) !

Did not grip me! Will play more later.[/QUOTE]
Actually, I'm kind of glad to hear that. That game's my one regret for not getting a PS3 :lol:

[quote name='Chacrana']Why the fuck does every Taco Bell commercial have people partying while eating? Do people honestly have shindigs while eating shitty Mexican food?[/quote]

I tend to eat my taco bell while sitting on the toilet. Saves alot of time. Anyway, gonna try the ToV demo today. Prolly play some Burnout too.

[quote name='blueshinra']OMG, if DQIX is there, announced for US release this year or early next... :whee: :whee: :whee:[/quote]

If it does I will :whee: with you!

Wii Music will be there. Oh yes. You know, I think DQIX could go PSP/DS release here. We haven't heard about it in so long.
RUMORVILLE: Big VC/WiiWare announcement at the conference that will not involve Men that are Mega.

I am sure DQIX could go multiplatform, but why would it? Would the sales on the PSP be worth it? The DS has tons of units sold in all territories. I personally don't care if it stays on the DS or goes to the 360. I am just saying, is it financially a good action? I am sure porting costs would be cheap, but isn't SE in some sort of money trouble?

[quote name='Kendal']I am sure DQIX could go multiplatform, but why would it? Would the sales on the PSP be worth it? The DS has tons of units sold in all territories. I personally don't care if it stays on the DS or goes to the 360. I am just saying, is it financially a good action? I am sure porting costs would be cheap, but isn't SE in some sort of money trouble?[/quote]The PSP is selling better than the DS in Japan right now... but that's in weekly terms. The DS still has a greater than 2:1 margin of sales there.

Sure, I imagine they could sell some copies on the PSP to more than justify the porting costs, but it's just as likely those buying the PSP version have a DS and would have bought the DS version anyway.

Anyway, much different situation than 360/PS3.

As for Nintendo's conference, I just want Pikmin 3. And some good surprises.

I think I'm most excited about downloadable stuff in the forseeable future (besides the old retail stuff I'm catching up on).

Geo Wars 2
Galaga Legions
Portal: Still Alive
PixelJunk Eden
Wipeout HD
Street Fighter 2 HD

And I have a feeling that a lot of Nintendo's big 1st party stuff will be WiiWare titles. Is that where the new 2D Metroid ended up...?

Yo GGT. Back in town and ready to watch the Nintey & Sony E3 things. Even tho I got a kick-my-ass toothace rite now. I've had to cancel my vacation plans to schedule a dentist appointment, so I'm kinda cranky. Well, I was cranky. I'm drinking some Guinness to help dull the pain and its really working to kill the pain and the crankiness.:beer: Maybe too well?? ;)

We got a GGT chat going for the conferences?

I don't know what Nintendo is going to say. "We plan to keep making money!" or "We're going to introduce new Wii colors, and make more money!"?

Hats off to Nintendo, they really stuck it to Sony and Microsoft.

I wouldnt get your hopes up. Nintendo could very well be mostly for investors and the expanded audience media.

Though we know so very little about Q3-4, that there must be some surprises.

We keep up the news. There are plenty of traditional channels for announcements to come. It doesnt need to be flashy.

I think the only thing I would like to see personally is a new trailer for Oboro Muramasa Youtonden, but thats slim.

Chrono Trigger for the VC would give many people a reason, they should get on that.

I'm thinking of getting a Wii because my SNES batteries will most likely die soon, but I don't think Secret of Mana will hit the VC.

I like the wii chat device that was introduced, and I'll most likely be picking up animal crossing wii as well.

I can't wait to see what's up for the ds this week. New pokemon ranger coming november 10th though, pretty excited about that since japan got it back in like april/may.

Pretty meh Nintendo conference. I was hoping for some new normal games.. Oh well. Wii will continue to be my expensive gamecube. I still need to finish Metroid Prime 3..

AC makes me happy, and Wii Sports Resort already is in my home when it's out (played Wii Sports the most on my Wii other than NMH)... and GTA on the DS is the most random thing I've heard since GTA went to the GBA. I'm going to be watching that.

[quote name='whoknows']Damn, I was sleeping and missed it. Did they announce anything big/cool?[/quote]

Yeah, they announced anyone who liked video games before the Wii should sell their fucking system.

hold off people... the stuff you wanted to see will most likely be at 3rd party events and showings. DQIX or whatever it is you want will probably be shown at Square's thing.

GTA DS first screen:

126471_full.jpg

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']hold off people... the stuff you wanted to see will most likely be at 3rd party events and showings. DQIX or whatever it is you want will probably be shown at Square's thing.

GTA DS first screen:

126471_full.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That shot has to be fake. It looks so terrible.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']hold off people... the stuff you wanted to see will most likely be at 3rd party events and showings. DQIX or whatever it is you want will probably be shown at Square's thing.

GTA DS first screen:

126471_full.jpg
[/quote]

Yeah, I was talking about the Wii. I didn't buy it for the third party games. Nintendo showed nothing that interests me, minus Animal Crossing. The DS showed nothing from Nintendo I wanted to hear. Sweet, Guitar Hero whoring out on the DS. Can't wait....

Seriously, I wanted Nintendo to focus on some games that I want to hear about. First party games for the DS would be nice too. Like Fire Emblem, maybe Mother series. They showed casual bullshit. They said they didn't forget about the core gamers of old, but I didn't get anything that hinted at games aimed at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back