GGT #66: We present you a new quest. Push button B to select a world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to a Tigers game tonight! I am excited. I think it is a 3 game home stand and if the Tigers can sweep the Sox, they can start making the push for a post season berth. I will have some pictures from the game. I won't have as awesome seats as I had last time though. Should be fun.

I am going to be playing more Trauma Center 2 today. Also, Izuna has been in Allen Park for 3 days now. I could drive there and get it...but I don't think the USPS would let me.

I played a little of Izuna 2 last night... I was was raped repeatedly. I also need to play some Trauma Center 2 later.

Kewl, MM. Ironically, it turns out you didn't need to go Kojima...he came to you!

Add yerself to the CAG Family Album, sir.

[quote name='Kendal']I am going to a Tigers game tonight! I am excited. I think it is a 3 game home stand and if the Tigers can sweep the Sox, they can start making the push for a post season berth. I will have some pictures from the game. I won't have as awesome seats as I had last time though. Should be fun.

I am going to be playing more Trauma Center 2 today. Also, Izuna has been in Allen Park for 3 days now. I could drive there and get it...but I don't think the USPS would let me.[/quote]

I don't really follow baseball anymore, but going to ANY game, be it minor (all we have here in OK) or major is still one of my favorite things in the world. Have fun!

I'm going to hastings today to see if a >10 copy of SC3 can be had.

[quote name='MarkMan']Me hanging out with Jesus Godzilla...
2700056909_3bf20570ec_m.jpg
[/quote]

the real question is
did you get your triple perfect on him at T5 DR?

So what's the consensus on Soul Calibur 4 versions in the GGT? I'd like to play with some of you guys and I'd normally just get the 360 version because I have an arcade stick for it, but if everyone's getting it on PS3, I might go that way.

Plus Yoda's suppossed to be better than Vader, according to 1up.

Also -

GO BREWERS!!! fuck the cubs! The Epic showdown of all eternity starts next week!

Last edited:
kainzero: He CQC'd me and spammed grenades and Ftilted me to death ;(

Nelo Ice, yea funny! It's okay he signed my LE Gunmetal PS3 and LE game just a few hours ago today. I'm happy ^_^

[quote name='guinaevere']RR? Is Rolento doing some art for your gameroom?[/quote]
Yup! You can preview bits of the SotC and the Sonic pieces in his blog.

I'll pick up SCIV for the 360 as it's the only console I have. Don't plan on buying it at launch though. Have a couple games I need to get through before buying anything else and fighting games aren't worth $60 for me.

Gta4 is tons of fun...first time I actually like the covering tactic in a game as I hated Gears (have to try that again though)

My dirty way of getting your business on my tl:

Random games...that's what you guys need, right?!
If your interested, check out my new tradelist, just choose a system and have a random game (most likely worth a play through) come in under a selected category.

[quote name='MarkMan']kainzero: He CQC'd me and spammed grenades and Ftilted me to death ;(

Nelo Ice, yea funny! It's okay he signed my LE Gunmetal PS3 and LE game just a few hours ago today. I'm happy ^_^[/quote]

That is awesome. I really want a Kojima signature on my LE box for MGS4. That is awesome you got to meet him. Did he ask if you riked it?

Yoda seems more annoying than interesting in SCIV. Well, except for the fact that you can imitate him and say really inappropriate things while serving up a beating. But I assume both consoles will get both characters with DLC anyway.

From the 1up review, Yoda was the better of the two because vader was slow and clunky....but yoda still was pretty sucky apparently. Though at least the apprentice was supposed to be pretty good.

[quote name='MarkMan']kainzero: He CQC'd me and spammed grenades and Ftilted me to death ;([/quote]
terrible man

you should've done this combo:
EWGF - WS A[A] - dash cancel - Metsu Hadou - un-fly - AHVBx3 - L-cancel into custom combo - shoshosho

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MarkMan']Me hanging out with Jesus Godzilla...

2700056909_3bf20570ec_m.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Markman, you should have told Kojima to go produce ZOE3 now.

Bad ass picture, by the way. I'd have it blown up huge and put on my wall if I were you. :)

fuck you! Alone in the Dark is done. Now to do some Achivement Detail and ship it back.

What? When I try to play Crackdown it gets to the "Select storage device" screen and then stops. What up.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']What? When I try to play Crackdown it gets to the "Select storage device" screen and then stops. What up.[/QUOTE]
I had that problem with my 3rd 360. I had to put in the code to delete all updates. I forgot it, but I'll look it up in a sec. Bear in mind, it will erase all updates for all games.

Here it is.

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/06/09/xbox-360-hdd-cache-clear-code-discovered/

I'll post pics in a bit, I got Yoji Shinkawa to do an illustration on my gunmetal PS3! ^_^... and I'll post my Z.O.E. story in a bit...

Tomorrow is my SF IV day. Our tournament game room was insane. Look at this madness, fire marshall came in 4 times to warn us that we were too crowded:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3200/2702186300_3a9b4482f6_b.jpg

Our power went out 5 times too! lol, too much power!

We had the following games playable:

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
Rock Band 2
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Soul Calibur IV
Battle Fantasia
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
Guilty Gear 2: Overture

MarkMan out!
MY FEET HURT
But free wifi ownz.

I didn't get to catch the G4 AOTS segment yet, but I was the one that ripped Zach a new asshole in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and my friends were playing T5DR.

whats up GGT!!!???

just finished watching Yukikaze, i rly enjoyed it. Too bad its so short >_<

what should i watch next?: Mars Day Break, Orphen, or Arc the Lad?

[quote name='MarkMan']I didn't get to catch the G4 AOTS segment yet, but I was the one that ripped Zach a new asshole in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and my friends were playing T5DR.[/quote]

When is it airing?

What's up with ZOE?

I think I'm going to hold off on SC4 even though I will get the 360 version when I get too it. I'll probably end up getting it used from Gamestop the next time they have a 20/25% off coupon I can stack with the edge.

The reason being my backlog...

:360: Beautiful Katamari
:360: Big Bumpin'
:360: Bioshock
:360: Call of Duty 4
:360: Crackdown (just achievements)
:360: Gears of War (just insane)
:360: GRAW
:360: GTA IV
:360: Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend
:360: Peter Jackson's King Kong
:360: PocketBike Racer
:360: Prey
:360: Rainbow Six Vegas
:360: Rock Band
:360: SEGA Rally: Revo
:360: Sneak King
:360: Splinter Cell Double Agent
:360: Table Tennis
:360: Tony Hawk's Project 8

I plan on just trying to beat each game and not trying to go for specific achievements. I never trade in games unless they weren't mine (for instance I traded in my brother's Eternal Sonata and Viva Pinata because I have no interest in either). So once I beat all my games, then get Soul Calibur IV I can start going for achievements once I start getting bored with SC4.

MLB 08: The Show is taking up all my console playing time.. wait.. errrrrrr.

I hate everything about the PS3 besides The Show and Blu-rays. My backlog would be a fraction of the size if it weren't for The Show. And the older 360 titles are still in my backlog because I was addicted to Gears multiplayer online for well over a year.

Having a job rocks. I have $500 incoming, and I didn't even sell off PSO 1&2 for the Cube and some other assorted accessories and games for DS/Gamecube/GBA.

I'll try not to spend all my summer job money on fall games. :twisted:

I also still have 1600 points. I don't know if I want to commit 800 points to 1942: Joint Strike when the game seems I don't know kind of iffy. Maybe I should play the trial again. Someone talk me into this game.

[quote name='Krymner']I downloaded the first 4 episodes of Siren: Blood Curse this morning. I think I'm gonna wait to play this at night sometime this weekend. Turn off all the lights and see if it can spook me.

I also downloaded and played the demo for PixelJunk Eden. Maybe I just don't get the point, but it seemed rather boring.[/QUOTE]

I'm probably going to import Siren because I want the disc :p

Any word on how long it is?

And agreed about Eden. I tried the demo and I don't get it either. I want to like it, but I don't. Pretty game though.

ne1 know if stores are discounting the Warhawk w/headset bundle to the greatest hits price? I figure at least individual retail outlets would want to clearance this product seeing how the game-only version is the only one still being made. I'll try checking around, but I dunno...

I dont know if I should get SC4 or import Siren. I usually get bored with fighting games pretty fast, but this one has online, so tough call.

nice MM. Totally deserved that visit.

also, this crew had the right idea... representin' my boys!

medium_2701786209_2235003e15_o.jpg

also, getting only 1 hour of sleep is bad when you have a spanish test. you want to do good and sleep at the same time.

and again, spanish is evil :lol: after saying we are done with tests, my professor says there's one more... >_< damn it!

What the fuck, ebay says I have 0% positive feedback.......I have 4 positive and 1 neutral (Took me an extra 2 days to get something shipped and the guy was pissed)

Now no one is gonna buy my fucking computer.

My join date just changed from Jan 08 to december 07........

MSX

I just finish the first dungeon in Izuna 2 tonight. The game just introduced the tag system and the 2 characters(except Izuna) are level 1. So now I need to do a little grinding...

Hey hey: so I'm on a 30-day Gamefly trial, and I'm going to cancel before the trial ends. Do all my games need to be back to Gamefly before it lets me cancel? I'm not trying to scam them, just trying to get a picture of how early I should send them back.

[quote name='blueshinra']I just set up an XBL username for myself, which I probably won't use for months and months! :whee:

Kendal: Is Jubei-Chan any good?[/quote]

I enjoyed it. I had the second season for over a year and didn't watch it because I couldn't get into it. I didn't know what the hell was going on. I also didn't know there were two seasons when I ordered the second. I really enjoyed the first. Time to watch the second. It isn't the best, but I can't say stay away. It reminds me of Exel Saga, just not super crazy and wacky. But it does go from semi-realistic to out there animation at the drop of a hat. It is worth a rental and I am glad I have it in my collection.

Tiger game was good, until Todd "I like to blow saves out my ass" Jones killed the lead in the 9th. Oh well, free baseball games are always fun. Plus the fireworks were bad ass.

I am going to go play some TC2 and go to bed.

I'm on the hunt for a 40GB PS3 off craigslist for less then $300. Then I'm going to attempt to sell my 60GB for $500-550 with a few games, bluetooth headset, HDMI cable, and a few blu-rays of course. Only game I shall keep is MLB 08: The Show. Hopefully I can make out with somewhere around $300 cash and have a strictly blu-ray/The Show machine. And LBP if that game is any good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back