GGT 70 wants to flyyyyyyy SKY HIGH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dawg

IVE BEEN JAMMING TO THIS HOT SICK JOINT ALL fuckIN' NIGHT.

No seriously. I put this on my iphone and have been speeding real bad while cranking this with the windows down. It's 14 degrees outside, too.

[quote name='Amblix']Mass Effect 3 is a prequel.[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect: Origins. :bouncy:

FIND OUT THE ORIGINS OF COMMANDER SHEPARD by running and gunning down aliens, more aliens than California.

I wasn't paying attention so I accidently posted in the old thread. Copy and pasted my last post.

I feel like I've been gone forever. Has anyone started Ghost Trick yet? I got home today and debated starting it but I want to finish up some VC2 missions first.

[quote name='whoknows']To ME4?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Mass Effect: Origins. :bouncy:

FIND OUT THE ORIGINS OF COMMANDER SHEPARD by running and gunning down aliens, more aliens than California.[/QUOTE]

Actually you're not think back far enough, it's a prequel in a World War 2 setting.

Mass Effect is now a WW2 shooter.

[quote name='Amblix']Actually you're not think back far enough, it's a prequel in a World War 2 setting.

Mass Effect is now a WW2 shooter.[/QUOTE]

Dude, that's so fucking hot. So hyped.

[quote name='Amblix']Actually you're not think back far enough, it's a prequel in a World War 2 setting.

Mass Effect is now a WW2 shooter.[/QUOTE]

WW2? That sucks.

I want like Revolutionary War. I want to see how shepard led America to victory before finding his time machine and coming to the future.

bass-effect-2.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Dude, that's so fucking hot. So hyped.[/QUOTE]

fuck yeah!
[quote name='whoknows']WW2? That sucks.

I want like Revolutionary War. I want to see how shepard led America to victory before finding his time machine and coming to the future.[/QUOTE]

That'd be so fucking AWESOME.

Manual reload after every shot baby.

Anyone know if the drive in this enclosure is standard 2.5" notebook or propriatary?

Seagate FreeAgent Go 250GB USB External Hard Drive

Looks like it is, but I don't know if 250gb for $35 is worthwhile for upgrading the ps3. :|

[quote name='Amblix']fuck yeah!

That'd be so fucking AWESOME.

Manual reload after every shot baby.[/QUOTE]

Also poor accuracy with every gun.

I want realism in my games!

[quote name='Amblix']Mass Effect 3 is a prequel.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how they are going to do that since you could pick Shepard's origin in the other games.

Akuma? Spam air fireballs, combo tatsu into SRK, random standing attacks, random raging demons, etc.

AKA how Akuma is always played no matter what game.

[quote name='gunm']I hope it improves on the annoying shit from Oblivion.[/QUOTE]

Oh, it's amazing. It's like if you took Oblivion and made the graphics better. :bouncy:

Skrim does look great. I loved Oblivion. Easily my favorite RPG aside from the Mass Effect series.

Loved all the guild quest lines, and that all the achievements were tied to those and the main quest rather than a bunch of random annoying stuff that required multiple playthroughs (or reloading saves) like Fallout and other RPGs.

I did miss one though since there was one for each Duke option in the Shivering Isles and I didn't keep a save before that point.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Akuma? Spam air fireballs, combo tatsu into SRK, random standing attacks, random raging demons, etc.

AKA how Akuma is always played no matter what game.[/QUOTE]

I thought Akuma sucked pretty hard in MvC2 -- if he's supposed to be a viable character like everyone else, then he'd have to have some decent changes to his SF4 gameplay.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I thought Akuma sucked pretty hard in MvC2 -- if he's supposed to be a viable character like everyone else, then he'd have to have some decent changes to his SF4 gameplay.[/QUOTE]

All of the SF characters kinda sucked in MvC2. Look at the tiers.

Since MvC3 /= MvC2, hopefully we can get some more balance. . ."pipedreams"

SKYRIM will be so amazing. I cannot wait to stab some dudes in the face and steal all of their shit, then throw their bodies in the water.

Well mvc2 characters on the capcom side mostly sucked because they were A. smaller in size (but not small enough to affect any combos) and B. Generally had less animation/moves to work with, or just in general werent designed to play that way

None of these restrictions are in place for mvc3 since theyre building the models from scratch, I mean just look at how viper has turned out.

Yeah, as much as I love ME2, the story was a let down compared to the first one. But to be fair, it's really just a bridge to the third game. Get a new squad together, learn a bit more about the reavers etc., before shit his the fan in the final game of the trilogy.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']SKYRIM will be so amazing. I cannot wait to stab some dudes in the face and steal all of their shit, then throw their bodies in the water.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, when I would get bored of playing oblivion, I'd just kill people and take their shit. I didn't like how you'd get "tagged" as soon as you did something like this, whether or not anyone was around to see you do it. It's like wtf is this magical CSI bullshit where you can't hide shit from no one? I should be able to go on a crime spree for as long as I don't get caught.

[quote name='Chacrana']dawg

IVE BEEN JAMMING TO THIS HOT SICK JOINT ALL fuckIN' NIGHT.

No seriously. I put this on my iphone and have been speeding real bad while cranking this with the windows down. It's 14 degrees outside, too.[/QUOTE]

rookie.

I put the Saturn game in my car CD player and just go.

[quote name='heavyd853']Well mvc2 characters on the capcom side mostly sucked because they were A. smaller in size (but not small enough to affect any combos) and B. Generally had less animation/moves to work with, or just in general werent designed to play that way

None of these restrictions are in place for mvc3 since theyre building the models from scratch, I mean just look at how viper has turned out.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. MvC3 Ryu actually is made with the game engine in mind, he's not just Alpha Ryu tossed in like it was Mugen or something.

Yes I just compared MvC2 to Mugen.
[quote name='gunm']Yeah, when I would get bored of playing oblivion, I'd just kill people and take their shit. I didn't like how you'd get "tagged" as soon as you did something like this, whether or not anyone was around to see you do it. It's like wtf is this magical CSI bullshit where you can't hide shit from no one? I should be able to go on a crime spree for as long as I don't get caught.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, hated that shit too. PC version had a mod titled "No Psychic Guards" that worked wonders to fix that.

the best part was how badly small characters got raped in footsies

Theres a reason magneto is like 7 feet tall in mvc2 and doesnt have to worry about getting poked out of shit by most characters. barring cable sentinel storm clops psylocke etc

The best example of this is no bar cable vs magneto 1 on 1 with no assist, Mag can literally dash fierce EVERYTHING cable does on reaction.

and cable is huge in comparison to most capcom characters

Come to think of it, I've been doing the same thing in New Vegas. They psychic tag me in that game as well. Maybe I should've done PC instead of PS3. :/

[quote name='heavyd853']the best part was how badly small characters got raped in footsies [/QUOTE]

My servbot's chillin' under all your high and mid attacks.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I still have no clue why Magneto was so fucking fast in MvC2.[/QUOTE]

Wave dashing and triangle jumping will make you look spazzy!

[quote name='whoknows']That's TWISTED man

I thought the first time Capcom was copied was when Twisted Pixel did it, but Namco did it too.[/QUOTE]

Corrected, and yeah, it's sad. Get your own ideas, plebs. :bomb:

Finally got my first bit of points from the MS rewards program, which leaves me with a terrifying 230 points in my account that will take a while to reduce to zero.

For the first time in 5 years I played Madden. It was actually quite enjoyable for once.

I'm also getting a bit fed up with Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. Some of these puzzles are really obscure early on. If this continues I'll probably go back to Golden Sun.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yeah, as much as I love ME2, the story was a let down compared to the first one. But to be fair, it's really just a bridge to the third game. Get a new squad together, learn a bit more about the reavers etc., before shit his the fan in the final game of the trilogy.[/QUOTE]

Just because a story is the second of a trilogy doesn't mean it has to suck and not progress anything. Haven't you seen Empire Strikes Back?

So beat Infamous again last night and...

Wow, after getting the ray sphere charge for the second time my lightening turned fuckin' sexy black with red tint. Kessler is so much easier on an evil type charcter, just spammed arc lightening the whole time, did it in a third the time as my good playthrough.

Man, going to reserve my PS3 CE of MvC3 today! I AM EXCITE! Also am going to rummage through all of GS' PS2 crap since my store's getting rid of all their stuff for cheap. Hopefully I can finally grab myself a 2 disc version of Subsistence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back