GGT 86 Wants to club a seal to death. And JSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='icebeast']
I'm probably going to skip Pokemon Black and White for now since like I mentioned before I own one game from every generation of Pokemon but the only game in the series I've ever beaten is Red.[/QUOTE]

The only ones I've owned (and beat) were Yellow and Diamond.

So I am really in the mood for some pokemons.

haunter_display.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Seals canceled Shenmue 3. :cry:[/QUOTE]

That's not a big deal. I mean, it's not like 1 and 2 were good.

I watched Pokemon up until a little after Tracey appeared, then I stopped because everytime my Nanny saw it on she'd say "You remember what your papa told you the day he died? It was the same day you saw that Godforsaken Pokeman movie SO YOU SHOULD! You're going to go to Hell!"

Now that my brothers are into it (and my fiancee's into all of the movies) I've started watching it whenever I see it on.

Edit: The games I've beaten are Blue, Gold, Emerald, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver.

[quote name='ihadFG']The only ones I've owned (and beat) were Yellow and Diamond.[/QUOTE]

Let's see, I own:

Pokemon Red, Pokemon Yellow (JP), Pokemon Green (JP), Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Diamond (fairly sure I lost the cartridge which is why...), Pokemon Platinum, and finally Pokemon Soul Silver.

And I repeat, I've only beaten Pokemon Red... :oops::cry:

[quote name='icebeast']Let's see, I own:

Pokemon Red, Pokemon Yellow (JP), Pokemon Green (JP), Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Diamond (fairly sure I lost the cartridge which is why...), Pokemon Platinum, and finally Pokemon Soul Silver.

And I repeat, I've only beaten Pokemon Red... :oops::cry:[/QUOTE]
You should try to finish SoulSilver, Icebeezy! According to my playlogs I beat it in the least amount of time (23 hours).

[quote name='ihadFG']The only ones I've owned (and beat) were Yellow and Diamond.

So I am really in the mood for some pokemons.[/QUOTE]

I've only owned either Blue or Red, I forgot. I beat one of them, surprisingly, when I was much younger.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']You should try to finish SoulSilver, Icebeezy! According to my playlogs I beat it in the least amount of time (23 hours).[/QUOTE]

I just wish I could get Steelix but I have nobody to trade with, and I don't think I've ever made it far enough in regular Silver or Soul Silver to get a steel coat. I also just remembered that Scizor is also awesome (and also requires a steel coat and trading).

I've only beaten Red,Yellow,Silver, and Crystal. But I have owned almost every release, I just lost interest so quickly.

[quote name='icebeast']That's not what you said raspberry vodka night?[/QUOTE]

Raspberry Vodka Night was not a good night.

It was a great night.

That was about two weeks ago and I still can't really drink too much of that raspberry vodka without feeling kinda crappy. Drinking 3/4 of the bottle was apparently a bad decision.

The PS3 side of things doesn't seem to work right for that sig thing. MvC3 doesn't show up. Neither does Stacking.

[quote name='distgfx']I want one ... so I shall make one.[/QUOTE]

I like Q visually, if only he was actually fun to play as in 3rd Strike...

[quote name='ihadFG']The PS3 side of things doesn't seem to work right for that sig thing. MvC3 doesn't show up. Neither does Stacking.[/QUOTE]

Sony's own site doesn't report trophies for those yet, which is probably the issue.

[quote name='icebeast']I like Q visually, if only he was actually fun to play as in 3rd Strike...[/QUOTE]

That's why I play Dudley, but Q looks awesome as hell.

[quote name='whoknows']Maybe you should quit trying to play bad games.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry I won't play Stacking anymore.

I already 100% it. :cool:

[quote name='icebeast']Hmm almost the same colors:

62966.png

60430.png
[/QUOTE]

Purple is the best color! ^_^

[quote name='Chacrana']Yes, but Cheska's actually a girl...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='icebeast']That's not what you said raspberry vodka night?[/QUOTE]

Did I magically grow a penis overnight that I'm not aware of? o_O

[quote name='ihadFG']Don't worry I won't play Stacking anymore.

I already 100% it. :cool:
[/QUOTE]

You used to be cool bro

[quote name='Cheska19']Did I magically grow a penis overnight that I'm not aware of? o_O[/QUOTE]

Yes, I saw it, it was magical.

[quote name='Cheska19']Purple is the best color! ^_^[/QUOTE]

I was actually going for the pink, but purple was a good bonus. :D

[quote name='Cheska19']Did I magically grow a penis overnight that I'm not aware of? o_O[/QUOTE]

No but we like to pretend(?) that Chac told me I was a female while he was drunk, which in truth isn't 100% incorrect.

[quote name='icebeast']No but we like to pretend(?) that Chac told me I was a female while he was drunk, which in truth isn't 100% incorrect.[/QUOTE]

I'm confused all over again now, LOL!

[quote name='Cheska19']Chac, where did you get your gamerpic for XBL at? It's awesome![/QUOTE]

It was one of the Fatal Fury Special ones... cost like 40 points :whistle2:/

[quote name='distgfx']I'm confused all over again now, LOL![/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Also I'm not putting one of those things in my sig because it messes with the alignment of my Clover gif. :whistle2:(

[quote name='icebeast']
No but we like to pretend(?) that Chac told me I was a female while he was drunk, which in truth isn't 100% incorrect.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I seriously have no idea what the hell I said or admitted to during that time. Who was even in the room? You, JSP, and Joel? Like, when the vodka finally pierced my veins and I went into DrunkChac mode.

[quote name='icebeast'] No but we like to pretend(?) that Chac told me I was a female while he was drunk, which in truth isn't 100% incorrect.[/QUOTE]

Icebeezy, we love you, but Im pretty sure everyone is now hella lost. Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm just going to flat out ask you.
Are you a hermapherdite? Or a transgender?

[quote name='Chacrana']Dude, I seriously have no idea what the hell I said or admitted to during that time. Who was even in the room? You, JSP, and Joel? Like, when the vodka finally pierced my veins and I went into DrunkChac mode.[/QUOTE]

I'm not 100% sure of what you said either, like at one point you started talking about your sister being hot, and then spent the next 10 minutes going on a tirade about her boyfriend who you don't like and offering to hook one of us up, of course that is all I actually understood the actual conversation took a lot longer then that brief synopsis.

[quote name='icebeast']I'm not 100% sure of what you said either, like at one point you started talking about your sister being hot, and then spent the next 10 minutes going on a tirade about her boyfriend who you don't like and offering to hook one of us up, of course that is all I actually understood the actual conversation took a lot longer then that brief synopsis.[/QUOTE]

Chac won't hook me up. What a prick. :bomb:

Glad my band broke up so he can't be with his wife.

[quote name='Cheska19']Icebeezy, we love you, but Im pretty sure everyone is now hella lost. Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm just going to flat out ask you.
[/QUOTE]

We just went over this last thread. You may want to look there for the full discussion.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Chac won't hook me up. What a prick. :bomb:

Glad my band broke up so he can't be with his wife.[/QUOTE]

y'know

SOME THINGS ARE FUNNY AND OTHER THINGS GODDAMN AREN'T AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE AREN'TS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='ihadFG']We just went over this last thread. You may want to look there for the full discussion.[/QUOTE]

I briefly looked and couldn't find anything, so short story anyone?

Also, has anyone started Radiant Historia yet?

[quote name='Cheska19']Icebeezy, we love you, but Im pretty sure everyone is now hella lost. Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm just going to flat out ask you.
[/QUOTE]

Actually I think most people probably aren't too lost, since I admitted I was transgender in a recent GGT. Of course what that actually means varies a lot from person to person, so no surprise that it is still confusing. I'm not in transition as far as hormone replacement therapy (and probably never will be), but I do wear somewhat to fairly effeminate clothes and colors (although nothing that is clearly female (barring cosplay) since I wear most of my clothes to work). I haven't bothered with my voice because I doubt I'd ever make it sound anything short of silly. And I diet and work out and stretch to try and emphasis my female qualities. Oh my hair is also short female length and I get it styled to look like a female style. I also shave every morning to get rid of facial hair (although I don't grow it very quickly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back