GGT 86 Wants to club a seal to death. And JSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Cheska19']this absolutely amazing song.
[/QUOTE]

LIES!

Also, more David Bowie:

David+Bowie+The+Duke.jpg

One day he'll have his own GGT...

Oh god, somebody tell chac to shut the fuck up, I tried calling him but he didn't pick up.

EDIT: WHY IS HE TALKING IN A GERMAN ACCENT?!

EDIT #2: I'm fairly sure he's not drunk.

EDIT #3: fuck your technology, chac.

[quote name='distgfx']Oh god, somebody tell chac to shut the fuck up, I tried calling him but he didn't pick up.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like raspberry vodka night, except talking about his sister.

Actually in regards to my family
my sister knows everything, my mom knows almost everything (kind of hard to hide when she is teaching you how to sew female clothes :lol:), and my dad (parent's are divorced) only knows what he has been able to figure out on his own because I'm kind of worried to tell him.

[quote name='icebeast']Sounds like raspberry vodka night, except talking about his sister.[/QUOTE]

He knows damned well what he's doing, now he's talking about buying furniture ... still in a german accent.

[quote name='icebeast']Sounds like raspberry vodka night, except talking about his sister.

Actually in regards to my family
my sister knows everything, my mom knows almost everything (kind of hard to hide when she is teaching you how to sew female clothes :lol:), and my dad (parent's are divorced) only knows what he has been able to figure out on his own because I'm kind of worried to tell him.
[/QUOTE]

We can tell your dad together if you want, since we are
internet married now.

[quote name='distgfx']He knows damned well what he's doing, now he's talking about buying furniture ... still in a german accent.[/QUOTE]

:lol: You need to record this stuff somehow.

Rec'd Pink Sweets/Muchi Muchi Pork today.

Dang it, it seems like I don't really have the time I want to put into gaming anymore. :(

[quote name='ihadFG']We can tell your dad together if you want, since we are
internet married now.
[/QUOTE]

SINCE WHEN?!

[quote name='ihadFG']:lol: You need to record this stuff somehow.[/QUOTE]

No clue how to record skype conversations.

[quote name='distgfx']SINCE WHEN?!
[/QUOTE]

We eloped over by the rpg thread since we knew you wouldn't find us there.

[quote name='gunm']Rec'd Pink Sweets/Muchi Muchi Pork today.

Dang it, it seems like I don't really have the time I want to put into gaming anymore. :([/QUOTE]

Create a scavenger hunt for your wife and kids that takes them several hours and does not benefit them in any way. You will then have time.

[quote name='ihadFG']We eloped over by the rpg thread since we knew you wouldn't find us there.[/QUOTE]

You clever bastard.

[quote name='Chacrana']Create a scavenger hunt for your wife and kids that takes them several hours and does not benefit them in any way. You will then have time.[/QUOTE]

Put the wife in the kitchen, make the kids do chores. Done.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Put the wife in the kitchen, make the kids do chores. Done.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and have the wife make a crappy, nigh-inedible dinner and have your kids do a shitty job mowing the lawn? fuck no. You need to get them sons of bitches out of there before they fuck up your program.

[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah, and have the wife make a crappy, nigh-inedible dinner and have your kids do a shitty job mowing the lawn? fuck no. You need to get them sons of bitches out of there before they fuck up your program.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, this is true. . . :whistle2:k

[quote name='Chacrana']Create a scavenger hunt for your wife and kids that takes them several hours and does not benefit them in any way. You will then have time.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Put the wife in the kitchen, make the kids do chores. Done.[/QUOTE]

Obviously you guys have never been married. :p

There is no refrigerator running joke. Failed prank call attempt. Seriously, awesome that you got it on facebook. Time to stalk Mr. Beef!

Though the best way is to use that automated services for deaf people to make calls with. That is where the prank calling gold standard is at.

[quote name='distgfx']Luckily this topic is full of them.

What bug?[/QUOTE]

Basically if you have the retro map pack installed, you can't vote what map to play next round, and you replay the map that finished.

In order to choose a new map you have to change your 'map selection preferences'.

[quote name='j-cart']There is no refrigerator running joke. Failed prank call attempt. Seriously, awesome that you got it on facebook. Time to stalk Mr. Beef!

Though the best way is to use that automated services for deaf people to make calls with. That is where the prank calling gold standard is at.[/QUOTE]

I was gonna say... that name reminds me of someone. :bouncy:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']So? I thought that was how it was in all fighting games.[/QUOTE]

Um, no?

For $4, with (S)SF4, you get the new costume in 10+ colors, so if you and your online opponent bought it, you can both use it in different palette swap.

For $5 with MvC3 if you both want to use Sparda Dante, only the person selecting him first will get the costume and the other person will get set to a default color in the normal costume, I believe.

Effectively, if everyone on the planet playing MvC3 bought the pack and used the same characters, only 1/2 the people who paid for the costumes would be able to use them. It's basically just another "color". Another thing they apparently didn't learn from SSF4. No spectator mode, no replay, and while the costumes in (S)SF4 were expensive for what they were, at least they worked right.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Um, no?

For $4, with (S)SF4, you get the new costume in 10+ colors, so if you and your online opponent bought it, you can both use it in different palette swap.

For $5 with MvC3 if you both want to use Sparda Dante, only the person selecting him first will get the costume and the other person will get set to a default color in the normal costume, I believe.

Effectively, if everyone on the planet playing MvC3 bought the pack and used the same characters, only 1/2 the people who paid for the costumes would be able to use them.[/QUOTE]
I don't think that's bad, it's basically the same as it would be if you're playing vs offline and picked the same character and can't pick the same costume, right? Just means that you have to be a little faster than the other person, or edit your reserves with the costumes. I didn't expect palette swaps of the new costumes, anyways. I'd have had way too much fun with Iron Man's armor, then.

[quote name='ihadFG']We can tell your dad together if you want, since we are
internet married now.
[/QUOTE]

I'm mostly worried about telling him because:
another not directly related relative is full on transitioning and when my Grandma was told she apparently kind of flipped out; and my dad talks to my Grandma a lot since he is the eldest child in his family. In addition I don't really know how he would react, I would guess it wouldn't be a problem (but I'm still worried) so I've been avoiding it.

[quote name='ihadFG']We eloped over by the rpg thread since we knew you wouldn't find us there.[/QUOTE]

Haha, the perfect location. :lol:

I also played that Digger HD game last night, it is basically a different take on Dig Dug (but not centered on killing all the enemies) but I miss filling enemies with air until they pop. (Dig Dug is one of my favorite classic arcade games).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I don't think that's bad, it's basically the same as it would be if you're playing vs offline and picked the same character and can't pick the same costume, right? Just means that you have to be a little faster than the other person, or edit your reserves with the costumes. I didn't expect palette swaps of the new costumes, anyways. I'd have had way too much fun with Iron Man's armor, then.[/QUOTE]

Not in SSF4.
You can't both be Ryu in the shredded orange gi. But you can both be Ryu with the shredded torn gi in different colors.

Basically, to this point in time, DLC costumes for any fighting game I've seen them in (mostly (S)SF4) come with alternate colors.

It makes sense for Iron Patriot in a way, since that's basically an alt color, but that's the only one. Even if they did as one GAF poster suggested and made a darker version of the same outfit, so you could at least use it against anyone in an online match. I don't want to have to race to select Dante to use my new costume I paid for because someone else might do it first.

The fact that there are no alternate colors here is absolutely retarded.
While this game is fun, it's a fucking disaster from a feature standpoint.

in Super SF4 on PS3 you didn't even see the alt costumes online if you didn't buy them but the person using them did right? Did they fix that for MvC3?

[quote name='Cheska19']Also, has anyone started Radiant Historia yet?[/QUOTE]

I have it, but I haven't been able to play it since I lost my DS charger(which I just found). I might wait for my trip PA to start it since I just started playing Wild Arms 5 last night.

[quote name='dallow']Guy offering mvc3 CE for $50. Good deal?[/QUOTE]

If you want money now? sure. But you could probably hold on to that for a while and get a little more.

That reminds me I still have a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy to get rid of... I get the feeling I won't get more then $50-$60 for it.

[quote name='Amblix']Sealed, yes.[/QUOTE]

I mean assuming it's in good condition and is complete it doesn't really matter if it's sealed, since the person couldn't have used the the DLC codes yet. They could have used the Marvel comics online 1 month pass thing, but probably not a huge loss. Also $50 sounds like a decent price to me if you're interested in the game.

I'm the guy buying Chibi.

He said he played it once and is complete.

Seems a lot cheaper than eBay.

Edit: ps3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dallow']I'm the guy buying Chibi.

Seems a lot cheaper than eBay.[/QUOTE]

Ah, yeah that is a pretty decent deal.

[quote name='dallow']I'm the guy buying Chibi.

Seems a lot cheaper than eBay.

Edit: ps3[/QUOTE]

That's weird, so far I've played my copy once too.

[quote name='diddy310']in Super SF4 on PS3 you didn't even see the alt costumes online if you didn't buy them but the person using them did right? Did they fix that for MvC3?[/QUOTE]

See, this never bothered me. I could care less if someone else can see me in the new costume. I want to see me in the new costume. Their excuse was that putting up a free DLC catalog for non-buyers cost money and since PSN doesn't charge users to cover the costs like XBL gold does, no deal.

No clue on the MvC3 stuff yet, as the first set of costume data is on the disc. So this pack everyone should be able to see, no matter what, I believe.

[quote name='Cheska19']360 version or PS3?[/QUOTE]

Platform matters? Last I checked when both were deemed "teh rarez" and sold out, they were going for about $100 a piece.

Tomb Raider Anniversary is better than I remember... and I recall liking it quite a bit. The sound design is AMAZING. One of the best games I've heard in a long time, which is surprising given that it was a budget title back when it came out. But yeah, this game makes me wish there were more honest to God adventure games out there... where it's more about exploring and platforming than shooting stuff.

If I wanna shoot stuff, I'll play BULLETSTORM.

Time to go school :( I gotta go to Civil Brocedure.

[quote name='whoknows']Should I sell my 360? I can't think of a reason to keep both my PS3 and 360.[/QUOTE]

Kinect

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back