GGT 89 is my name and I'm a puppeteer too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ninja dog']I'm almost tempted to buy it since it's so cheap, but it probably won't run in XP.

LAYST BRAWNX, URBAYN STLEET BRALLLLLLLL

And this auction reveals that MK Deception and DOAUltimate were NOT the first online 3D fighters:

best description ever too:
I feel like i'm in a 90s action movie!!!![/QUOTE]

I have VF2 for PC, and it works on XP after some jiggering. Don't remember much though.

And that one had the same networking too. ;)

It's unfortunate, but I will take whatever bone Nintendo throws my way.

And Puma, I think you got had. Okami is solid. Rhapsody, I've heard complaints about the repetition and lack of variety in dungeons. I'm skipping Rhapsody myself.

I played a little Disgaea DS today. It's Disgaea on a DS but it doesn't look as nice as the other version of the game.

[quote name='gunm']It's unfortunate, but I will take whatever bone Nintendo throws my way.

And Puma, I think you got had. Okami is solid. Rhapsody, I've heard complaints about the repetition and lack of variety in dungeons. I'm skipping Rhapsody myself.[/quote]

Meh, if I hate it I'll goozex it. It's getting 650 points.

Ok, I think something "clicked" for me today on Wipeout. The air breaks for turning make a HUGE difference, and their analog control works well. I don't think I realized how into I was until I went upstairs to get some water and realized my heart was racing, having just been trying to shave off seconds on some time trials and speed laps.

I love the that the "ghost" is a hologram, and that you can hear it. WipEout HD might have the single best audio in any game, ever. I'm glad it didn't hit till I had a good sound setup.

I played rhapsody a bit to test it when I was ebaying stuff a lot a few years ago.

That shit is for babiz.

The definition of.. FOR BABIZ.

Or if you're the lilboo type. Lots of pink and cupcakes and singing in that game. Have fun with it, DarthPuma.

[quote name='jer7583']I played rhapsody a bit to test it when I was ebaying stuff a lot a few years ago.

That shit is for babiz.

The definition of.. FOR BABIZ.

Or if you're the lilboo type. Lots of pink and cupcakes and singing in that game. Have fun with it, DarthPuma.[/quote]

shut up man it has a really deep story. u must be one of those guys who wants matoor RPGs and thinks that all 35 year old single men who play Rhapsody are pedofiles.

skipping class today because I am done with all my work that is due next week... I was done two weeks ago and all the class is is lab time now >_<

genna do Wipeout HD and try to finish some titles I've nearly beaten.

also, I'm getting money next week, so on monday I am planning to pick up Yakuza. be proud of me. refused, you wanted a copy since I think my TRU might still have them for $10. let me know.

to celebrate, I'll resurrect this old trash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKaZMMB6TBI

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']skipping class today because I am done with all my work that is due next week... I was done two weeks ago and all the class is is lab time now >_<

also, I'm getting money next week, so on monday I am planning to pick up Yakuza. be proud of me. refused, you wanted a copy since I think my TRU might still have them for $10. let me know.[/quote]

I'm proud of you, son

[quote name='DarthPuma']Yeah, it's probably being goozexed the minute it gets here then.[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to jer. Ever.

The game is on the very easy side when it comes to gameplay, and the game is "girly", but that's part of it's charm. It has a great story, an interesting cast of characters, and it's got music and style to carry it through.

It was one of the most sought after PS1 titles, and personally, it's my favorite PS1 game.

So decide for yourself if you want to ignore the easy gameplay flaws to experience the unique one-of-a-kind presentation.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']skipping class today because I am done with all my work that is due next week... I was done two weeks ago and all the class is is lab time now >_<

also, I'm getting money next week, so on monday I am planning to pick up Yakuza. be proud of me. refused, you wanted a copy since I think my TRU might still have them for $10. let me know.[/quote]

Only when you remember to add me to your PSN friend's list.

Tempted to skip class today myself and yet... I just wanna go somewhere to chill.

[quote name='ninja dog']I'm almost tempted to buy it since it's so cheap, but it probably won't run in XP.

LAYST BRAWNX, URBAYN STLEET BRALLLLLLLL

And this auction reveals that MK Deception and DOAUltimate were NOT the first online 3D fighters:

best description ever too:
I feel like i'm in a 90s action movie!!!![/QUOTE]

Last Bronx was pretty fun. I remember playing it at Pizza Hut (my arcade of choice) and then getting the PC version years back. I sold it because there's no depth to it at all, but it was pretty cool for a while. PS2 Sega Ages version is supposed to be best.

BTW, has anything been said about Punch-Out's controls yet? I'm wondering if it is indeed something to look forward to, or if it's going to use the Wiimote bullshit and be as unplayably shitty as Wii Boxing was. I really want that game to be good.

Whatever game Jekki posted looks badass.

[quote name='Chacrana']Whatever game Jekki posted looks badass.[/QUOTE]

Oboro Muramasa Youtouden, Vanillaware game for Wii. I'm guessing that won't be the US title.

I do seem to recall a Vanillaware game that looked cool from like 6 months back. Musta forgot about it.

BTW, am I the only person looking forward to the debate tonight? Like, I don't give a shit about politics, but I wanna watch anyway. I also love that all these people have signs saying "vote for ___" in their front yards. Like I'm gonna see their endorsement for a candidate and think "yeah, I should vote for them!" I'll never fuckin' understand why they do that.

same here... I keep forgetting what I actually want on the Wii... the only other thing I can think of is Mad World...

note: I avoid politics since it just bores me and always seems to plunge into negativity... I'll sit here and enjoy myself.

[quote name='Chacrana']I do seem to recall a Vanillaware game that looked cool from like 6 months back. Musta forgot about it.

BTW, am I the only person looking forward to the debate tonight? Like, I don't give a shit about politics, but I wanna watch anyway. I also love that all these people have signs saying "vote for ___" in their front yards. Like I'm gonna see their endorsement for a candidate and think "yeah, I should vote for them!" I'll never fuckin' understand why they do that.[/QUOTE]

There are a lot of undecided (read: low-information/uninformed) voters that still haven't made up their mind, and those sign people are hoping peer pressure will tilt them more towards their side.

Rolento, if you're sitting out because you're cynical about politics...aren't you the one being negative?

[quote name='B:L']There are a lot of undecided (read: low-information/uninformed) voters that still haven't made up their mind, and those sign people are hoping peer pressure will tilt them more towards their side.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, I guess I just assumed that if someone's undecided and interested enough to vote, they'd watch the debates or see something on the news to sway them towards one of the camps and the people who don't really care enough to find out which candidate they side with just don't bother voting.

Well, I'll just take solace in the fact, that my decisions are not made by signs in people's yards.

I've got a buddy coming over to pound some beers and watch the debates, we did the same for the debate on Friday at all. Of course we're both kind of political junkies and follow all this stuff pretty closely.

May get in some Fight Night Round 3 beforehand. We had a drunken blast with it at another friends last year, and I just got it off of Goozex yesterday.

[quote name='B:L']
Rolento, if you're sitting out because you're cynical about politics...aren't you the one being negative?[/quote]

if I sit in or out, it'll be viewed negative no matter what. I'm just doing what makes me happy.

Something I haven't heard mentioned about the DSi is the possibility of a handheld virtual console service. I'm sure its just a matter of time before they get around to this, so you'll be able to download classic gameboy, gb color, and gba games to play on your DSi. It would also be cool if they added other handhelds to the DS VC, like Sega's GameGear. Hell, maybe we'll even see the Atari Lynx, who knows.

If I'm still awake I'll try and watch the debates. But they'll probably put me right back to sleep. I'm not gonna vote, so I really don't care too much.

I'm seriously considering writing someone competent onto the ballot this year. Seriously, if I vote for either McCain or Obama, it's going to be "Which person do I dislike the least?" and the equipment to measure such minute differences is not yet available. Maybe by November.

[quote name='Chacrana']I'd like to pencil in Theodore Roosevelt, personally.[/quote]

are you me? he's still my fave president. basically he didn't take shit and had good moral standards... heck the guy got shot before making a speech but spoke anyway while bleeding. total badass.

downloading a ton of shit on my PS3 right now... I gotta delete alot of crap I have on there since I'm slowly loosing space... or I'll upgrade but there's no hurry.

Yeah, its also my opinion that neither of these guys are gonna be worth a damn as president. I really hate our 2-party system of government, cause that's all you really got to choose from. None of the independents barely get any mention at all, and the other 2 parties have all the cash to keep it that way. And this isn't just the presidential elections, but all elections here. The 2 main parties don't want any more competition so they work to make sure no one else has a chance, cause a 50% chance of their guy getting elected is the best odds they can get.

Bleh. Stupid politics. I'm gonna go play some DQIV.

Signs show your support for your canidate, just like bringing a "GO [insert team here]!!!" sign to a football game.

So I finished TWEWY. Great game, but...
What's up with Mr. H? If he was never the Composer, why did that guy trash his store? And why was he all sneaky helping Joshua?

[quote name='daroga']I'm seriously considering writing someone competent onto the ballot this year. Seriously, if I vote for either McCain or Obama, it's going to be "Which person do I dislike the least?" and the equipment to measure such minute differences is not yet available. Maybe by November.[/quote]

id write in paul or vote for barr
that or im not voting since obama and mccain both suck

so i need to get to pickin up MM9

[quote name='DarthPuma']Wewt got into LBP Beta![/quote]

WTF???????? I've applied to every site as soon as it pops up and no luck >_<

first sony no like me fore hohme, naoe I denied en lettle beg plenet :cry::cry::cry::-({|=

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']WTF???????? I've applied to every site as soon as it pops up and no luck >_<

first sony no like me fore hohme, naoe I denied en lettle beg plenet :cry::cry::cry::-({|=[/QUOTE]

its because they know they can't handle our badassness

[quote name='refusedchaos']its because they know they can't handle our badassness[/quote]

it's more like they deny people who would actually contribute hard work back to them. I have already been researching enough of what can be done in LBP to plan out stuff most people are not making that I want to make... >_<

also, drugs are good for you kids:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40758.html

[quote name='Krymner']Something I haven't heard mentioned about the DSi is the possibility of a handheld virtual console service.[/quote]

Actually, IIRC ReRo already mentioned it as something he's looking forward to.

And me as well.

[quote name='refusedchaos']its because they know they can't handle our badassness[/quote]

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']it's more like they deny people who would actually contribute hard work back to them. I have already been researching enough of what can be done in LBP to plan out stuff most people are not making that I want to make... >_

Sweeny Todd is some good stuff

and so is N+ (played the demo on live, gotta get the ds/psp version when its "cheap")

Getting floored in mega man 9, is not though

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']at least I added you on my friends list >_< :whistle2:#[/quote]

Oh did you now?

*checks*

Oh, you did, sweet. Is it taboo around here to want to buy a Naruto or DBZ game at full price?

So I have to make a poster showing a roadmap of Scout Finch's life. Just 8 events, draw a picture, explain, and tell what scout learned in each one. I have a dickload of sites up right now to help me but I don't feel like doing it.

Due tomorrow too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back