GGT 94 Pirated Fallout 3, LBP, Far Cry 2, and Dead Space; But Paid For Castlevania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Buy them both![/quote]

I could, but I'm sick of games sitting on my shelf for months, then when I decide to play them they've dropped in price.

I wonder if there will be any revisions/fixes/additional content made for the MvC2 XBLA/PSN release, should the rumors be true?
They are, I just know it.

[quote name='BlueSwim']I wonder if there will be any revisions/fixes/additional content made for the MvC2 XBLA/PSN release, should the rumors be true?
They are, I just know it.
[/quote]

Probably not. But I would at least like some higher-res sprites.

Hmm... so my monitor's component-in is fucked up... I guess that's what's been giving me the pink screen whenever I tried to play my 360 during the last month or so. I'm having the same problem with my PS2 via component as well, so I guess I gotta send it in. Thank God for the 3 year warranty. Hopefully they'll swap it out with a newer model or something, because that would be kewl.

Since I now cannot play Onimusha 2 this week, I might try playing through Gears PC after I finish the Witcher.... I dunno how fun the single player in that game is anymore, and that's what I wanna find out before I drop cabbage on Gears 2.

ManaKnight wrecked my interwebs
Like, DESTROYED it. Now I'm connected to some random unprotected network after shitty advice he gave me :(

Oh, and I can't get into my router settings anymore.
EDIT: Mana and Chac saved me. nvm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man. MvC2 on PSN would be great. I guess. I just hope they throw in a random select. I really missed the post X-men vs. SF games not having random. If I'm just playing against friends or whatever, I don't care who I use. There's wild shit to see with pretty much everyone.

[quote name='Azumangaman']ManaKnight wrecked my interwebs
Like, DESTROYED it. Now I'm connected to some random unprotected network after shitty advice he gave me :(

Oh, and I can't get into my router settings anymore.[/quote]

I take it the advice I gave you a while back didn't work then?

Almost finished with Xenosaga 2. Just got past the part where
that big-ass thing explodes from the planet.
That was pretty cool. I'm probably gonna skip all the sidequests, but I know I do need to grind a little for some skill points now.

Anyone know what kinds of things transfer over to Episode 3 from 2? I think the only thing that I got in this one that transferred from my Episode 1 save file was some swimsuits or something...

So I'm going to blow through MGS4 over fall break so I can sell it. Can it be had in 2 days?

What the fuck did I miss with the piracy? I'm dissapointed my name is absent from the list. No love for the pc gamers.

Some guy on goozex left me negative feeback saying the game I sent didn't work, before he even got it. I actually haven't had a chance to mail the game yet. I told him I shipped it saturday though, because I've found that it's easier just to lie because no one seems to understand that I have to rely on my parents to get to the post office.

Anyways, since he left that negative feeback, I'm just keeping the game. I'm going to pm him and be like, I thought my wife (or something, anything but mom, when people realize my age they try to walk all over me) mailed the game, but it was still in the car when I went to work this mornign.

[quote name='distgfx']I take it the advice I gave you a while back didn't work then?[/quote]
No, but it some bizzare turn of events, Mana may have fixed mah internets.

OK guys, its getting a bit ridiculous to have a GGT for General Gaming, then one for Fighting and another for RPG's...what's next? Keep it all on the GGT please.

[quote name='refusedchaos']yuuup....in the summer they went berserk[/quote]

But wasn't that about all the "piracy" talk that went on in there? It wouldn't happen for no reason.

Man, next monday is going to suck really bad, I got like, 3 tests on that day. Almost beat Megaman 2 last night, got 2 stages left then Dr. Wiley, so I'm definitely gonna finish that up tonight.

Yes and its pretty excessive when the same people visit all three threads and they all go off topic randomly as well. What's the point of having more than one?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']hi[/quote]

Bi.

Yay! This GGT is already over.

Rabble rabble rules rabble rabble modding rabble rabble

I want Dead Space. Someone paypal my 59.99, I can cover the tax kthxbye

[quote name='SL4IN']Yay! All the OTT's bitching has finally gotten them a mod to come and fuck with the forums we post in! :roll:[/QUOTE]

Hey, remember that one time you were bitching because you actually had a tiny sliver of authority imparted on you?

I don't know what you're insinuating SL4IN...had nothing to do with that. I was browsing the General Gaming threads and saw 3 GGT's with different titles, checked the user list, same users on all 3 give or take a couple. There's no need to break it down...the Social Groups were created for that purpose.

TO 5000 POSTS!

Naw, but I have to go study. I mean play games. While studying. Games.

EDIT: Moxio, lay the hell down. You've got so much contempt for the GGT, like, why are you here? There's like 29008 threads on CAG, find one that makes you cry less.

TO STUDYING!

[quote name='Moxio']Hey, remember that one time you were bitching because you actually had a tiny sliver of authority imparted on you?[/quote]

Hey remember that time you kept your mouth shut and shit to yourself and left us alone in here? I do :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I don't know what you're insinuating SL4IN...had nothing to do with that. I was browsing the General Gaming threads and saw 3 GGT's with different titles, checked the user list, same users on all 3 give or take a couple. There's no need to break it down...the Social Groups were created for that purpose.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yes and its pretty excessive when the same people visit all three threads and they all go off topic randomly as well. What's the point of having more than one?[/quote]

There's separate news and discussions for separate genres in each one.

This is really complicated, but I laid it out in this easy to read list:

Fighting game thread = place for fighting games

RPG thread = place for RPGs

General Gaming Thread = place to discuss games without having to make a separate thread for everything.

[quote name='SL4IN']Hey remember that time you kept your mouth shut and shit to yourself and left us alone in here? I do :cool:[/QUOTE]

Oh dear, it seems like you're getting off-topic in your little OTT here. Er, I mean "GGT". LP, would you do the honors?

[quote name='ninja dog']There's separate news and discussions for separate genres in each one.

This is really complicated, but I laid it out in this table:

General Gaming Thread = place to discuss games without having to make a separate thread for everything.[/quote]
Im glad I wasn't drinking anything. If I did, I would've spit it out.
:applause::applause::applause:

lol at ninja dog.

Ohhh boy.

GGT VS MODDINGERATORS

2cwfront.jpg

[quote name='ninja dog']There's separate news and discussions for separate genres in each one.

This is really complicated, but I laid it out in this table:

General Gaming Thread = place to discuss games without having to make a separate thread for everything.[/quote]

Doesn't everything you just mention fit into the "Social Groups" categories?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']TO 5000 POSTS!

Naw, but I have to go study. I mean play games. While studying. Games.

EDIT: Moxio, lay the hell down. You've got so much contempt for the GGT, like, why are you here? There's like 29008 threads on CAG, find one that makes you cry less.

TO STUDYING![/QUOTE]

Crying? Where was I crying?

And as far as I see, you're the guys upset over the thread merging even though the people who post in each thread are pretty much exactly the same. :cool:

This is really complicated, but I laid it out in this easy to read list:

General Gaming Thread = place to discuss games without having to make a separate thread for everything.[/QUOTE]

See above.

[quote name='Chacrana']Outta curiosity, Linky-Baby, where's the General 360 thread where all that discussion goes?[/quote]
Yeah Link, throw it in!
While your at it, throw in the OTT.
kthnxbai!

[quote name='Moxio']Oh dear, it seems like you're getting off-topic in your little OTT here. Er, I mean "GGT". LP, would you do the honors?[/quote]

QUICK, TO THE OTT !!!!

[quote name='Moxio']Crying? Where was I crying?

And as far as I see, you're the guys upset over the thread merging even though the people who post in each thread are pretty much exactly the same. :cool:

See above.[/quote]

I don't even care about the merge, I only really use the GGT. I do care about reading your "waahh OTT life is so hard GGT gets away with everything mommy WHY CAN'T I GET AWAY WITH EVERYTING TOO!!!" posts in every GGT.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I don't even care about the merge, I only really use the GGT. I do care about reading your "waahh OTT life is so hard GGT gets away with everything mommy WHY CAN'T I GET AWAY WITH EVERYTING TOO!!!" posts in every GGT.[/quote]

It's true moxio. You cry more than a girl aching from period cramps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back