GGT88 got the knife and kept stabbing and stabbing until finally Joel's wife was dead

AlRoker, MrPeanut both open.

So are CarbonRod and InanimateRod. Too bad InanimateCarbonRod is too long.

Inanimate-Carbon-Rod.gif

I wish ThrillHo was open. That's my real number one pick.

thrillho.gif

[quote name='Cheska19']Fun fact about Kevin Pereira, he apparently went to the same high school as me according to my boyfriend.[/QUOTE]

How would uraizen know that? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Mr. Beef']If I haven't played Ico, does that mean I'm not Ico-friendly?[/QUOTE]

As long as you buy the Ico/SOTC collection, then you can still be Ico Friendly.

[quote name='Chacrana']Gross. I don't want hank.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ihadFG']Story of his life. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chacrana']And for good reason.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='distgfx']Damned straight, nobody wants to touch that dirty old man.[/QUOTE]
:cry:

So I had a totally TWWWWWWWWWWWWISTED weekend.

Friday night I:

- Got wasted before I went out, screwdrivers piercing my veins. I was lit up by 10 PM, went out and played this old cougar at pool. She's 51, kept saying how cute I am and shit, talked about her 17 year marriage ending, how she hasn't had sex in 6 months, and how she's tried a lot of shit, including lesbian shit. She was DTF and up for anything.

I destroyed her at pool and left. :bouncy: She wasn't too attractive.
- Ate two 88 cent Crunchwraps from T Belarus, threw them up before I passed out at 4 AM.

- Met up with my cousin at some bar randomly, dude I've seen out and about for the last 3 months happens to be his buddy. We went back to his garage, they were super paranoid over shit, dude said "Any moment now, dudes with AK's will pull up and lay us all out!!" I'mma blame their stank ass ditch weed. Shit was hilarious. NOBODY gives a shit about 5 dudes and a fat chick in a garage in a town of 1000. Please.

Saturday night. . .:

- Bought a new car battery because mine was leaking like the black dude getting his ass beat by a big old white dude on a bus video. Shit was nasty. $80 spent = no Marvel or Bulletstorm.

- Drove around with friend, went all over the damn place just enjoying the gloomy ass IL day.

- Got twisted up on some screwdrivers before heading out again.

- Saw this bar brawl erupt at a local bar, two dumb ass biker gangs deciding they were going to scrap. Had two groups fighting inside, two outside. Dude getting slammed up against the glass outside and curbstomped, shit was like UFC for free. Other dude had a bottle broken over his head. Some chicks got KO'd like Jersey Shore. Bartender yelled "OK WE'RE DONE, GET THE fuck OUT!!" 4 squadcars showed up, 3 ambulances, shit was nuts. Friend and I were about to jump in because dude we know is a bouncer there, he was just trying to get these dumbfucks out the door.

- Went down to other bar after and played some drunk slop pool while listening to some shitty cover band butchering songs. Cougars were out. I think Imma just find a rich cougar and let her pamper me. They love my beard. :bouncy:

- Went back to friend's house and ate mozzarella sticks, drank screwdrivers, talked to his brother about how much my last band sucked and how much our ex-singer is a douchebag.

Today. . .

- Ate a footlong Subway BMT, saw two chicks from upcoming Teen Mom 3 there.

- Watched DA BULLS beat the Heat and DA LAKERS crush the Spurs.

- Took like 4 shits.

- Friend's dog shit all over my car's back seat, he cleaned it up while I gave his dog a bath. Shit was so gross.

- Drove home and ate bacon.

Pretty sweet weekend.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
She was DTF and up for anything.

I destroyed her

[/QUOTE]

*high-five*

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
at pool and left. :bouncy: She wasn't too attractive.
[/QUOTE]

Oh, nevermind.

Seriously. Maybe if she wasn't old enough to be my mom, then maybe.

Reckless Roberto would've punched a hole in her stomach, but not with his fist.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Seriously. Maybe if she wasn't old enough to be my mom, then maybe.

Reckless Roberto would've punched a hole in her stomach, but not with his fist.[/QUOTE]

I disagree.

[quote name='Chacrana']I disagree.[/QUOTE]

Serious. Reckless Roberto would've hit it super hard, long deep strokes, jackhammer a hole into her stomach.

No condom either, that dude is reckless.

Man, I am PSYCHED for this week! SO many great sales! Lara Croft tomorrow,and when the PSN store updates they're going to have that Spring sale. WOOOO!!

[quote name='Chacrana']wtf, don't wanna get yakuza 4?? I can't get that shit fast enough. That said, I'm not gonna be able to play it right when I get it, because I'll be down in Florida... away from my precious electronics and contemporary furniture.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I kinda want to buy some parts for my laptop instead. Plus a new PS3 hdd would be nice. But idk, I'll probably get Yakuza 4 for sure. Idk about Homefront though. It looks interesting but the lack of videos is worrying me.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Serious. Reckless Roberto would've hit it super hard, long deep strokes, jackhammer a hole into her stomach.

No condom either, that dude is reckless.[/QUOTE]

.hcamots reh otni eloh a remmahkcaj ,sekorts peed gnol ,drah repus ti tih ev'dluow otreboR sselkceR .suoireS

.sselkcer si edud taht ,rehtie modnoc oN

[quote name='Chacrana'].hcamots reh otni eloh a remmahkcaj ,sekorts peed gnol ,drah repus ti tih ev'dluow otreboR sselkceR .suoireS

.sselkcer si edud taht ,rehtie modnoc oN[/QUOTE]

tuhS the kcuf up.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Those of you that use steam:

what game library view do you use? They all kind of suck.[/QUOTE]

Detail view, anything else would take too long to scroll through.

Depends. Most of the time, I'll just use the list view because it lets me see the greatest number of games at once. But if I'm in a show-offey sort of mood, I'll use the one with the pictures. The third view option... whatever it's called... I never use.

[quote name='distgfx']I met you half way, I did an adequate job.[/QUOTE]

hmmm.... I guess.

when are you gaylords getting on skype?

[quote name='Chacrana']hmmm.... I guess.

when are you gaylords getting on skype?[/QUOTE]

When you yell at us to, you know how it works.

The list view that allows for custom groups.

Cool, sounds like I'll be the GGT Pokemon Black member (go 50 Cent), haha. I'd be down for some sort of GGT pokemon night in the future, sounds like it could be fun.

Also, on a side note there is a torrential downpour going on outside and I got soaked going to the gym. It gave me flashbacks of what made me quite the boy scouts, since one time when we were out camping there was a huge storm and I basically ended up catching hyperthermia because I got so wet and there wasn't any place to get dry. They ended up evacuating a lot of people to buildings where younger cub scouts stayed to get them dry. After that I was basically done with boy scouts.

Not liking ThrillH0 seanR. The 0 is lame. Using numbers is usually a bad idea. It's almost like you were fine with settling for second rate.

McGarnagle is kind of awesome.
Inanimate Rod and Carbon Rod are great too.
I'm sure there are other great Simpsons references out there too.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Not liking ThrillH0 seanR. The 0 is lame. Using numbers is usually a bad idea. It's almost like you were fine with settling for second rate.

McGarnagle is kind of awesome.
Inanimate Rod and Carbon Rod are great too.
I'm sure there are other great Simpsons references out there too.[/QUOTE]

I agree.

[quote name='seanr1221']omg christmas ape isn't taken.[/quote]

omg omg omg! (I read your words with a TMK Sony event level of enthusiasm).

[quote name='ihadFG']I agree.[/QUOTE]

Also, as funny as it may be, potentially stay away from real names, like StevenJobs or AlRoker -- if the celebrity gets a bug up their ass, you could be forced to change it and then you'll wish you'd picked one of the other GTs that were available. :)

Thrillhouse would be one thing... ThrillH0 (even ThrillHo) seems off to me. I'd still go with another one of em... McGarnagle was really awesome for some reason.

Personally, I'd also consider random shit like:
1-600-DOCTORB
Linguo
Funzo

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Also, as funny as it may be, potentially stay away from real names, like StevenJobs or AlRoker -- if the celebrity gets a bug up their ass, you could be forced to change it and then you'll wish you'd picked one of the other GTs that were available. :)

Thrillhouse would be one thing... ThrillH0 (even ThrillHo) seems off to me. I'd still go with another one of em... McGarnagle was really awesome for some reason.

Personally, I'd also consider random shit like:
1-600-DOCTORB
Linguo
Funzo[/QUOTE]

Linguo is a good one.

[quote name='dallow']Mr Plow?

Probably super taken.

Also, that second MK pic you posted was broken as well.
Photobucket sucks.[/QUOTE]

What about PlowKing?

[quote name='seanr1221']Mr Plow taken, Plow King is open.

My friends are saying Christmas Ape...it's one of our favorite Troy McClure movies.[/QUOTE]

See, I wouldn't even get that reference, but I wasn't a huge Troy McClure fan.

bread's done
Back